Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where are you staying this year
international camp on houx 3 13.04%
Tertre Rouge 2 8.70%
Houx 4 17.39%
Houx Annex 0 0%
Maison blanche 0 0%
Garage Vert 1 4.35%
Beausejour 0 0%
Blue nord/sud 0 0%
Marshalls campsites 1 4.35%
Porsche curves/Village on the curves 2 8.70%
Darian/Pincinardiere 0 0%
Expo 0 0%
Arnarge/Mulsanne 0 0%
Premier Vert/ACO 0 0%
Chateau du Houx club 1 4.35%
other on site campsites 0 0%
camping off circuit 1 4.35%
Epinettes 3 13.04%
PZ54 0 0%
Namby Pamby staying in Hotel 3 13.04%
I'm a local 0 0%
Other 1 4.35%
private site on circuit 0 0%
In car in car park 1 4.35%
Sleeping on the track side 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 2020, 16:57 (Ref:3959589)   #26
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Some people like to be organised and if no one tells them where to go get confused, even if they have been numerous times.
Agreed - but with a large group it is pointless trying to keep everyone together. It tends to splinter into smaller groups going here and there and then meeting up along the way - in the grandstand or a particular bar etc. People can either join in or do their own thing, whichever they prefer.

The core of the group has been going for over 20 years so it works for us.
Old 24 Feb 2020, 22:04 (Ref:3959639)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How many will this year be for you then Mal?
Old 25 Feb 2020, 06:57 (Ref:3959702)   #28
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
How many will this year be for you then Mal?
Unfortunately I cant remember exactly how times I went in the '80's - first visit was '83 and I was there 3 or 4 times following that - I was definitely there in 88 when Jaguar won and in 91 for Mazda.

I have been every year since 1996 so this year is probably year 29 or 30.
Old 5 Mar 2020, 17:47 (Ref:3961778)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just received an e mail from ACO about the Corona Virus and its plans should there be any impact. So far no changes expected.
Old 5 Mar 2020, 22:35 (Ref:3961820)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I had that too and they've posted the same info on all social media.....
Old 7 Mar 2020, 12:00 (Ref:3962109)   #31
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Yes, I had that too and they've posted the same info on all social media.....
For one reason only.
They are worried about ticket sales. Inevitably the public will be wary of hassle if the event is postponed or (God forbid) cancelled.
Old 7 Mar 2020, 13:48 (Ref:3962129)   #32
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That is the status just now. We have to wait because of Corona Virus infected people in Le Mans. They were detected late in the week.

We have to keep serene and wait.
Old 7 Mar 2020, 23:20 (Ref:3962218)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Stay safe Eric. Take a bath in Jack Daniels every day.......
Old 8 Mar 2020, 05:42 (Ref:3962265)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll drink to that.
Old 8 Mar 2020, 15:24 (Ref:3962329)   #35
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Stay safe Eric. Take a bath in Jack Daniels every day.......
I do ! I do! Twice a day!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 8 Mar 2020, 19:40 (Ref:3962366)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
what a waste of good booze, you should drink the stuff and bath in hot water like the rest of us poor people
Old 20 Mar 2020, 23:30 (Ref:3965912)   #37
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
I was on Booking.com about 0.2 seconds after the change of date was announced and grabbed a room in a hotel about 20mins walk from the track. They have subsequently tried to back out of it because they could sell the room for about 4 times what I booked it for, but Booking.com have confirmed that it's rock solid. Now of course, I might turn up and be met with "we're full" and one of those Gallic shrugs that makes you want to punch someone, but in that case I'll sleep in the car as originally planned.