Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Nov 2015, 00:59 (Ref:3591630)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R18 2015 Brazil Results

Massa DQ rules mean all his points including Qually disappear. And a 44 point penalty as outline in the front rules page applies to him and a 20 point penalty against Williams.

Engine penalties again this time and Alonso not Qualifying but being allowed to race.

Taking thier first event win after joining mid way through the season is Team Arundel with 110points, Second place Razzzor's Edge with 102, and going from joint third last time out to 3rd on their own this time it's Racing for Sealand on 95 points.

In the overall, I still can't hear a singer, but it's interesting that the band is warming up with a number of Irish tunes. Wolf GP now on 1586 points has opened up the gap again by another 12 points. I don't think a 144 point swing could be achieved though look at what happened to Massa?

In seconds place Team Star Trek have their shields up, as their 1442 points is only 9 points in front of Razzzor's Edge (1433pts), who is only just a short hair (call it 3 points) in front of Racing for Sealand on 1430 points.

There are some good battles going on further down as well 10th-17th covered by less than 100 points.

If you want to make a driver change fro the final race weekend you know how. Remember time differences for the start of FP1.
Attached Thumbnails
Bra Race Result.jpg   Bra Team Scores.jpg   Overall after Bra.jpg  

Fantasy Drivers after Bray.jpg  
Old 24 Nov 2015, 17:46 (Ref:3593041)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Williams may have chosen to forgo their appeal of Massa's DQ but SuperchilliF1 will not let this stand!

so whats the process here SBF? world motor sport council hearing with the FIA or do i take up my grievances directly with you?

be warned though, my preferred method of challenge is of course hand bags at dawn followed by taking my red bull soda money home with me