Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 Oct 2005, 13:02 (Ref:1435085)   #11
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd name my top 5 drivers this season.

1=) Fernando Alonso
1=) Kimi Raikkonen

This two guys finally have the best cars on the grid, and they made good use of it the best they could. Alonso for being the youngest WDC and only made one serious error in the whole season, being fast, consistent and sensible.. the way a WDC should be. Kimi, for his poor luck, unreliable machinery, still put in 101% in races and that could be seen in his driving. A couple of mistakes on his part too. But these two guys are the ones to watch over the next 5-10 years.

2) Michael Schumacher
Well.. this guy just never gives up does he? Despite talks of him retiring, he shows us just why he is 7XWDC, and one of the greatest drivers ever. Put the under-performing Ferrari in places it shouldnt, scoring results that are above what the car is capable of in another driver's hands. 3rd in the WDC standing. Could have been 1= with Kimi and Alonso, but for some glaring mistakes that he shouldn't have made. But his determined and quality drives against the odds makes the day.

I'd think about the rest later... =) after i watch the DVDs again to relive the season..