Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old Today, 07:55 (Ref:3904621)   #46
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
First dummy spit of the year goes to Nathan Morcom, after being penalised for hitting everything except the safety car.
Old Today, 09:51 (Ref:3904637)   #47
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From Speedcafe: On Sundays, only 30 minutes will be allowed between the end of Race 2 and the closure of pit lane for the start of Race 3, with the added challenge of a 10-minute parc ferme period following Race 2.

Teams will therefore have only the 20 minutes, at which time cars must be parked at 45 degrees on the pit apron, to effect any repairs between races.

Refuelling is not permitted but tank capacity covers the two races, and any other work is allowed.

... yet hanging over the balcony as cars came back to the garages after R2, I heard the car controller for the KR Subarus call for Heimgartner's car to be rolled into the garage for refuelling, then once rolled back out Molly's was also. Being on the roof I didn't see what happened downstairs ovbviously, but didn't seem like rules were followed.

Last edited by Axeman444; Today at 10:01.
Old Today, 11:14 (Ref:3904645)   #48
blaarg
Racer

blaarg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not a bad effort for their first round. It was quite entertaining once they started figuring out their machines. I could easily watch more of this....
Old Today, 13:57 (Ref:3904660)   #49
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Better than anticipated. Hopefully it can build from this.
Junior Member - The Great Bauble's SOF Club. Member #4