Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 Nov 2016, 17:46 (Ref:3686996)   #1
jimothy84
Racer

England
Swindon, Wiltshire
jimothy84 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport Manager

Released today, the guys behind the mobile game of the same name have started a proper company, have got Sega on board as well, and created a spanking new single seater management game for the PC. Played a couple of hours so far, enjoying the challenge so far! Any other takers on here?
Old 10 Nov 2016, 20:27 (Ref:3687026)   #2
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimothy84 View Post
Released today, the guys behind the mobile game of the same name have started a proper company, have got Sega on board as well, and created a spanking new single seater management game for the PC. Played a couple of hours so far, enjoying the challenge so far! Any other takers on here?
I'll be getting this soon. I had the iPhone game before. I was hoping they would add sportscars to it too.
Old 10 Nov 2016, 20:54 (Ref:3687029)   #3
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't know enough about this, but as someone who frequently thinks about what future F1 grids will look like and is fascinated by junior formulae, if it is remotely like Football Manager in terms of very thorough detail and fantastic future simulation then I would be a customer.
Old 10 Nov 2016, 21:29 (Ref:3687031)   #4
Ospi
Veteran

Ospi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOspi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do these games include decisions on race strategy etc?
Old 10 Nov 2016, 21:44 (Ref:3687033)   #5
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just spent a couple of hours playing this, absolutely brilliant, far deeper than the phone version, really very promising indeed.
Old 10 Nov 2016, 22:02 (Ref:3687041)   #6
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Sega did help make FM, so no surprise if you find the new Motorsport Manager so good
Old 12 Nov 2016, 22:03 (Ref:3687502)   #7
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Ok. Does it play on a windows 7 PC ok? Is it worth the 34 euros they are asking?
Old 12 Nov 2016, 22:26 (Ref:3687505)   #8
thetool
Veteran

thetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Sega did help make FM, so no surprise if you find the new Motorsport Manager so good
SEGA publish Football Manager and Motorsport Manager, they have nothing to do with the development of either.
Old 16 Nov 2016, 11:45 (Ref:3688482)   #9
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
I've got the mobile version - I don't think my laptop is up to the 'proper' version though!
Old 19 Feb 2017, 15:53 (Ref:3713169)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Ok. Does it play on a windows 7 PC ok? Is it worth the 34 euros they are asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I've got the mobile version - I don't think my laptop is up to the 'proper' version though!
Sometimes I think the devs are reading this forum.

It does work on Windows 7 fine. It is worth 34 Euros IMO. It's a massive massive change from the phone version. Same feel but a lot more depth. For Bret, there is now a 2D mode for machines that don't run games very well. So now that shouldn't be a problem.

I've said a couple of times I'd like sportscar racing, and theres a £5 DLC pack being released this week with GT cars! I'm totally taking credit for that. I'd absolutely love more DLC packs like this, with LMPs, touring cars and added tracks (Le Mans for the LMPs, Knockhill and Thruxton for Touring Cars please!). This games turning out to be a lot better than I expected.
Old 19 Feb 2017, 16:31 (Ref:3713171)   #11
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
This is a team manager simulator.
I'd like a series manager simulator.

You start as a national Formula 4, Clio Cup or Superstock manager, and try to climb to F1, Nascar or MotoGP.

You must sign deals with tracks, teams, sponsors and broadcasters.

You must negotiate with federations about technical rules, stewards and marshalls.

Last but not least, you must avoid getting intro trouble with Ecclestone, Ezpeleta or the France and Hulman-George families.

That would compete for Most Frustrating Game of the Year.
Old 7 Apr 2017, 09:02 (Ref:3724294)   #12
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I'm just getting into this game. Paul de Resta is a miserable get. Despite winning and getting a couple of podiums for my minnow team, his moral is stuck at 0% and he hates his mechanic too.

I would sack him, but my second and reserve drivers are barely able to break into the top 10, apart from one freak race win.
Old 8 Apr 2017, 13:29 (Ref:3724648)   #13
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Sounds pretty accurate then.
Old 25 Apr 2017, 08:44 (Ref:3729074)   #14
SObrien62
Rookie

SObrien62 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello, I can't find the game on my iPhone, the Appstore is wonky sometimes. Could anyone post a link to it?
Old 4 Nov 2017, 16:37 (Ref:3778560)   #15
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
This game has Endurance Racing DLC now. LMP1 (Endurance A) and LMP2 (Endurance B) multi-class racing on 90min-6 hour races (depending on your preference). The update is ridiculously massive - a LOT of changes, new endurance features (pit stops, drive times, driver per car, fatigue, etc). The update itself is free, but the new prototypes cost £6. I highly recommend it.

Now they need to find a way to mash the GT and LMP DLC into one on track mode for those who own both.
Old 4 Nov 2017, 18:13 (Ref:3778573)   #16
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
This game has Endurance Racing DLC now. LMP1 (Endurance A) and LMP2 (Endurance B) multi-class racing on 90min-6 hour races (depending on your preference). The update is ridiculously massive - a LOT of changes, new endurance features (pit stops, drive times, driver per car, fatigue, etc). The update itself is free, but the new prototypes cost £6. I highly recommend it.

Now they need to find a way to mash the GT and LMP DLC into one on track mode for those who own both.
Get the Fire Mod from the workshop, all on there, absolutely stunning bit of work.