Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 11 Oct 2020, 20:51 (Ref:4009982)   #851
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Confused not.

In what series was that? And they were how competitive?

The 'vettes were already winning long before the NGT came along.

Edit: Ohhhhh...you're talking the CRAPPA show....errrr...I mean...GARRA series. Now I understand. REAL race cars were running in the ALMS and WEC/ACO.
Yeah cause their appearance at LM in 2013 and 2014 was what exactly? That was NOT GARRA but the united series. Please keep up, it wasn't exactly hidden.

Oh and Sebring was ALMS not GARRA dude, keep up man. Daytona was GARRA, Sebring was an ALMS event, hence the Audis and others.
Old 11 Oct 2020, 20:56 (Ref:4009983)   #852
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
'Still doesn't. Nor the 12 of Sebring. We'll see about le Mans.

When serious racing is replaced by "a show", serious races cease to exist also.

The advent of BoPing to please the masses, rather than real race teams competing within a set of rules has turned auto racing into a joke.

I'd rather watch movies for my fill of fiction. At least there the shows are not pretending to be something they're not.
BOP is NOT for the masses at all. Come on.

LM not affiliated with your previous ranting, different rules

12 Hours also different than your previous rants.

BOP is 100000% for the teams. The fans don't have anything positive to say about BOP. It's for the teams who want to sell their program to bean counters. Oh and win and get trophies for themselves. Stop pretending it has ANYTHING to do with the fans at all.

And for the love of all that's holy go watch movies instead. It's not changing, they're not bringing back carburetor, steel roll cages and tobacco money for unlimited budgets. It's not happening, get over it.
Old 11 Oct 2020, 21:29 (Ref:4009991)   #853
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
BOP is 100000% for the teams. The fans don't have anything positive to say about BOP. It's for the teams who want to sell their program to bean counters. Oh and win and get trophies for themselves. Stop pretending it has ANYTHING to do with the fans at all.
No rant. Just educating those that don't wish to hide the truth from themselves.
Ignorance is bliss.

The same reasons you state above makes my case for me.
If the masses don't have a say, then why is there BoP involved to entertain? Might it be because the masses eyeballs won't be there to see the sponsors? yes, the masses are dictating what is happening to auto racing.

The racing is no longer a competition. It is a fictional display of "auto racing" to entertain those that haven't a clue what's in front of them....the masses.

I know of noone that truly competes at anything that wants their well deserved edge taken away from them to entertain. You then are no longer discussing competing in sport to determine who is best at what they do.

You are now discussing artificial closeness to provide a more entertaining "show"; not a real competition. You can always add some weight or restrict the intake for a better show. Great "competition". Great "sport". Eh???

jimclark
Old 11 Oct 2020, 21:34 (Ref:4009992)   #854
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Delete

Last edited by broadrun96; 11 Oct 2020 at 21:35. Reason: Deleted, not worth it
Old 11 Oct 2020, 21:45 (Ref:4009994)   #855
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Delete

Last edited by broadrun96; Today at 17:35. Reason: Deleted, not worth it
Definitely.

Being upset about a differing opinion is never worth it.

jimclark
Old 11 Oct 2020, 22:11 (Ref:4010002)   #856
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And it's always pleasent to read the same damn opinion scattered throughout every damn thread you post in.
Old 11 Oct 2020, 22:31 (Ref:4010007)   #857
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Excellent. I think it upsets br96 tho'.

And when auto racing ever gets back to reality, I can stop posting it.

jimclark
Old 11 Oct 2020, 22:48 (Ref:4010008)   #858
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
And it's always pleasent to read the same damn opinion scattered throughout every damn thread you post in.
What he said
Old 12 Oct 2020, 02:25 (Ref:4010041)   #859
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK.

We’ve had enough. It is getting in the way. It’s boring and it makes us boring people.

Many people like the old days. But liking them, or whatever you think about current series, should not get in the way of talking about today.

Quote:
And when auto racing ever gets back to reality, I can stop posting it.
But not in every thread and repetitively and all the time.

There is plenty of space in the 10-10ths house, let’s not paint the walls of every room the same color.
Old 12 Oct 2020, 11:31 (Ref:4010118)   #860
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Let’s get back on topic, this series still has enough going for it

It’s going through a tough time atm, but then after the racing and the size of the field the past few years, it can still can get back on track. The chanpionship hasn’t been too bad this season, even with teams struggling with budget. Let’s hope it survives, although there are uncertain times ahead

I like IMSA for the cars and the circuits they race on and it’s a shame to see it struggling a bit atm. I am hoping the series will still survive, even if we don’t quite go back to how it was prior to this season
Old 12 Oct 2020, 11:56 (Ref:4010130)   #861
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Let’s get back on topic, this series still has enough going for it

It’s going through a tough time atm, but then after the racing and the size of the field the past few years, it can still can get back on track. The chanpionship hasn’t been too bad this season, even with teams struggling with budget. Let’s hope it survives, although there are uncertain times ahead

I like IMSA for the cars and the circuits they race on and it’s a shame to see it struggling a bit atm. I am hoping the series will still survive, even if we don’t quite go back to how it was prior to this season
This is true for sure. GTD has been good by the way. The Lexus guys actually had a tough last 2 races. Quietly I think the Wright Motorsports Porsche is in contention for the season long championship.
Old 12 Oct 2020, 17:13 (Ref:4010186)   #862
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Starworks lineup completed: John Farano - Mikkel Jensen - Job van Uitert

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/1...t-le-mans.html
Old 12 Oct 2020, 20:25 (Ref:4010215)   #863
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Starworks lineup completed: John Farano - Mikkel Jensen - Job van Uitert

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/1...t-le-mans.html
That is great to see! I guess we don't have travel restrictions in place, so shouldn't be any issues getting from the elms weekend to petit.
Old 13 Oct 2020, 00:13 (Ref:4010256)   #864
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any team that is NOT in a season championship fight in some way I can't blame one bit if they decide to skip Laguna Seca race. Would not surprise me to see a few. Porsche GT, GRT Magnus teams for example. Maybe or maybe not. Just a random thought.
Old 13 Oct 2020, 07:19 (Ref:4010299)   #865
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think you might be right, already teams are struggling, hopefully we can get enough cars in for a good race at Laguna, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a few drop out. We'll see, those who are on a tight budget and have nothing to fight for might just pull out now to save on bills. Either way Laguna should be a great race, always a great track where action happens
Old 13 Oct 2020, 12:19 (Ref:4010368)   #866
WyldStallion
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think you might be right, already teams are struggling, hopefully we can get enough cars in for a good race at Laguna, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a few drop out. We'll see, those who are on a tight budget and have nothing to fight for might just pull out now to save on bills. Either way Laguna should be a great race, always a great track where action happens
Well Laguna is in a category of tracks like Lime Rock and Long Beach where you can have smaller grids and be good still. So anybody on a tight budget are probably thinking about it now or made a decision already.
Old 13 Oct 2020, 16:13 (Ref:4010422)   #867
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Well one TCR car has already decided just that. JDC-Miller Audi has withdrawn from the rest of the season given the travel out west and having already run at Road Atlanta and Sebring this year.
Old 21 Oct 2020, 20:50 (Ref:4011870)   #868
WyldStallion
Veteran

IMSA web site has Laguna Seca entry list. DPI, GTLM, and GTD same as usual. Only #52 Oreca for LMP2. A 3 class race effectively which is fine by me. Hope it is a safety car free one. Have had one of those in a while. The driving standards this year have not been as good as it was in 2019. This year has seen more crashes that have been quite avoidable.
Old 22 Oct 2020, 18:42 (Ref:4012023)   #869
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The InterEuropol car will be back at Sebring and has hired the recently crowned Imsa Lites champions Rao and Bell! That is a fantastic thing for the team to do, give the junior class guys a chance to step up. Not sure if either of the drivers has raced a P2 before, and Sebring will be a baptism by fire I have a feeling, but classy move nonetheless.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...gram-for-2021/
Old 28 Oct 2020, 19:16 (Ref:4013596)   #870
WyldStallion
Veteran

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/c...r-12h-sebring/

Remember Guy Cosmo, considered an up and coming driver when in 2013 he left a solid ride with Extreme Speed for a bigger pay check with Level 5. And well we know what happened to Level 5 less than a year later..(ahem jail bird Scott Tucker)...been a journeyman driver ever since. Guy Cosmo I think hurt his long term career to get the quick buck back in the day.
Old 29 Oct 2020, 16:55 (Ref:4013753)   #871
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post

Remember Guy Cosmo, considered an up and coming driver when in 2013 he left a solid ride with Extreme Speed for a bigger pay check with Level 5. And well we know what happened to Level 5 less than a year later..(ahem jail bird Scott Tucker)...been a journeyman driver ever since. Guy Cosmo I think hurt his long term career to get the quick buck back in the day.
Guy Cosmo wasn’t an up and coming driver in 2013. He was already 36 by the time of Sebring that year. He was at or very near the top of his game then, with a limited number of years to cash in on his abilities.
Old 29 Oct 2020, 18:21 (Ref:4013764)   #872
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post

honestly disagree, cosmo in 2013 was already a well known sportscars driver, it's normal that a pro driver is attracted by a better salary
why do you think bruni switched to porsche?
Old 30 Oct 2020, 00:53 (Ref:4013812)   #873
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Guy Cosmo

Date Place Division Start Finish Owner # Car Laps Money Status Laps Led

Apr 30 1999 Charlotte Motor Speedway USAC/SCCA US F2000 21 27 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 18 0 accident 0
May 1 1999 Charlotte Motor Speedway USAC/SCCA US F2000 32 32 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 0 0 did not start 0
May 22 1999 Mosport International Raceway SCCA US F2000 17 29 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 6 0 accident 0
May 23 1999 Mosport International Raceway SCCA US F2000 16 9 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 20 0 running 0
Jun 6 1999 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course SCCA US F2000 16 8 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 22 0 running 0
Jul 24 1999 Road Atlanta SCCA US F2000 18 19 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 20 0 running 0
Jul 25 1999 Road Atlanta SCCA US F2000 16 13 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 20 0 running 0
Aug 14 1999 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course SCCA US F2000 11 19 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 21 0 running 0
Oct 16 1999 Sebring International Raceway SCCA US F2000 19 28 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 1 0 did not finish 0
Oct 17 1999 Sebring International Raceway SCCA US F2000 17 13 Guy Cosmo 12 Van Diemen RF97/Ford 15 5,000 running 0
Apr 7 2001 Long Beach Street Circuit CART Toyota Atlantic 12 9 World Speed Motorsports 15 Swift 008.a/Toyota 32 3,000 running 0
Jun 9 2001 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve CART Toyota Atlantic 21 10 World Speed Motorsports 15 Swift 008.a/Toyota 27 2,500 running 0
Aug 5 2001 Circuit Trois-Rivières CART Toyota Atlantic 15 10 Keith Duesenberg 33 Swift 008.a/Toyota 44 2,500 running 0
Aug 19 2001 Road America CART Toyota Atlantic 13 12 Keith Duesenberg 33 Swift 008.a/Toyota 17 1,800 running 0
Oct 7 2001 George R. Brown Convention Center CART Toyota Atlantic 12 8 Keith Duesenberg 33 Swift 008.a/Toyota 43 3,500 running 0
Feb 2 2003 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 4 25 Cegwa Sport 3 Fabcar FDSC/03 004/Toyota 403 9,250 fire 0
Feb 22 2003 Streets of St. Petersburg CART Barber Dodge Pro 12 9 45 Reynard 98E/Dodge 30 1,250 running 0
Mar 1 2003 Homestead-Miami Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 18 18 Cegwa Sport 3 Fabcar FDSC/03 004/Toyota 0 did not start 0
Mar 15 2003 Sebring International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 12 12 American Spirit Racing 12 Riley&Scott IIIC 01-002/Lincoln 318 5,000 running 0
Jun 22 2003 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 5 5 Cegwa Sport 3 Fabcar FDSC/03 004/Toyota 159 9,500 running 0
Jun 28 2003 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 31 31 Cegwa Sport 3 Fabcar FDSC/03 004/Toyota 0 0 did not start 0
Jun 28 2003 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 9 11 G&W Motorsports 8 Picchio DP2 MC-01/BMW 100 2,000 running 0
Jul 3 2003 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 13 9 Cegwa Sport 3 Fabcar FDSC/03 004/Toyota 66 9,500 running 0
Aug 24 2003 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 10 14 American Spirit Racing 12 Riley&Scott IIIC 01-002/Lincoln 72 4,000 running 0
Sep 21 2003 Circuit Mont-Tremblant Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 3 5 G&W Motorsports 8 Picchio DP2 MC-01/BMW 190 10,500 running 11
Jun 20 2004 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 34 27 Apple Motorsports 92 Porsche 996 WPOZZZ99Z3S698089 145 running 0
Feb 6 2005 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 38 61 TPC Racing 93 Porsche 996 WPOZZZ99Z4S698053 85 did not finish 0
Apr 17 2005 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 9 17 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 102 14,500 running 0
May 22 2005 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 10 14 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 105 23,000 off course 0
Jul 4 2005 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 11 21 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 114 1,000 running 0
Jul 17 2005 Sears Point International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 10 10 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 102 8,500 running 0
Jul 30 2005 Portland International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 13 18 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 117 14,500 running 0
Aug 21 2005 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 13 24 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 2 0 drive train 0
Sep 4 2005 Mosport International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 12 11 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 113 8,500 running 0
Oct 1 2005 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 18 14 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 354 16,500 running 0
Oct 15 2005 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 9 12 B-K Motorsports Inc. 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 154 14,500 running 0
Mar 18 2006 Sebring International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 31 22 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 262 9,000 overheating 0
Apr 23 2006 Virginia International Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 1 4 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 77 9,000 running 0
May 7 2006 Laguna Seca Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 4 4 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 88 9,000 running 0
May 12 2006 Reliant Park IMSA American LeMans Series 22 12 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 127 14,500 running 0
May 13 2006 Phoenix International Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 6 6 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 149 7,000 running 0
May 21 2006 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 7 10 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 112 14,500 running 0
Jun 3 2006 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 2 6 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 153 7,500 running 0
Jun 3 2006 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 6 12 Finlay Motorsports 5 Crawford DP03 006/Ford 152 3,250 running 1
Jun 29 2006 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 26 15 Spirit of Daytona Racing 07 Crawford DP03 007/Pontiac 68 1,500 running 0
Jul 1 2006 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 12 24 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 21 0 accident 0
Jul 30 2006 Barber Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 16 32 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 Crawford DP03 003/Pontiac 88 1,000 running 0
Aug 11 2006 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 20 17 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 Crawford DP03 003/Pontiac 76 did not finish 10
Aug 26 2006 Sears Point International Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 14 10 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 99 4,000 running 0
Sep 2 2006 Miller Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 10 2 Playboy Uniden Racing 19 Crawford DP03 011/Ford 193 3,000 running 8
Sep 30 2006 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 15 22 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 309 11,000 did not finish 0
Oct 21 2006 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 13 15 B-K Motorsports 8 Courage C60 15/Mazda 149 14,500 running 0
Jan 26 2007 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Street Tuner 36 26 Fountain Motorsports 127 BMW 330i 59 0
Jan 28 2007 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 49 59 Blackforest Motorsports 15 Ford Mustang Cobra GT CR-003 235 did not finish 0
May 20 2007 Laguna Seca Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 9 10 Doran Racing 77 Doran JE4 003/Ford 91 running 0
Jun 8 2007 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 18 10 Doran Racing 77 Doran JE4 003/Ford 167 running 0
Jun 23 2007 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 9 13 Doran Racing 77 Doran JE4 003/Ford 109 running 0
Jul 13 2007 Iowa Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 12 12 Brumos Porsche/Kendall 59 2006 Riley XI 030/Porsche 186 running 0
Jul 22 2007 Barber Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 9 13 Southard Motorsports 3 2007 Riley XI 031/Lexus 99 running 0
Sep 15 2007 Miller Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 17 15 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 Fabcar FDSC/03 002/Porsche 135 running 0
Jan 27 2008 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 22 15 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Fabcar FDSC 03-002/Porsche 652 10,000 running 0
Mar 29 2008 Homestead-Miami Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 6 25 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 97 4,000 running 0
Jun 7 2008 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 6 11 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 178 5,000 running 0
Jun 21 2008 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 8 36 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 25 0 did not finish 0
Jul 3 2008 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 15 10 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 70 4,000 running 0
Jul 20 2008 Barber Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 5 27 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 95 4,000 did not finish 1
Aug 1 2008 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 11 16 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 66 0 did not finish 0
Aug 8 2008 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 18 14 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 80 4,000 running 0
Aug 31 2008 New Jersey Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 7 11 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 104 4,000 running 0
Jan 25 2009 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 13 23 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 649 10,000 running 0
Apr 25 2009 Virginia International Raceway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 10 10 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 79 4,000 running 0
May 3 2009 New Jersey Motorsports Park Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 6 26 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 78 4,000 running 4
May 17 2009 Miller Motorsports Park IMSA American LeMans Series 23 22 Orbit Racing 47 Porsche 997 WPOZZZ99Z9S798087 82 0 disqualified 0
Jun 6 2009 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 12 34 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 16 0 transmission 0
Jun 20 2009 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 7 11 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 110 4,000 running 0
Jul 4 2009 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 16 14 Spirit of Daytona Racing 09 2002 Coyote FDSC 03-002/Porsche 66 4,000 tire 0
Jul 18 2009 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 22 24 ORBIT Racing 47 Porsche 997 WPOZZZ99Z9S798087 52 0 accident 0
Aug 8 2009 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 17 19 Orbit Racing 47 Porsche 997 WPOZZZ99Z9S798087 98 2,622 running 0
Aug 16 2009 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 20 21 ORBIT Racing 47 Porsche 997 WPOZZZ99Z9S798087 61 1,639 running 0
Oct 10 2009 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 23 16 Orbit Racing 47 Porsche 997 WPOZZZ99Z9S798087 144 4,098 running 0
Jan 31 2010 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 21 29 Orbit Racing 88 2007 Porsche 997 GT3 Cup 444 0 did not finish 0
Mar 20 2010 Sebring International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 19 13 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GTC 2620 323 7,000 running 0
Apr 17 2010 Long Beach Street Circuit IMSA American LeMans Series 19 16 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GT 2620 64 2,500 running 0
May 22 2010 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 16 28 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GT 2620 194 2,500 running 0
Jul 11 2010 Miller Motorsports Park IMSA American LeMans Series 18 16 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GT 2620 83 2,500 running 0
Jul 24 2010 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 15 17 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GT 2620 150 2,500 running 0
Aug 7 2010 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 17 28 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GT 2620 96 1,000 accident 0
Aug 22 2010 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 25 11 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GTC 2620 66 9,000 running 0
Aug 29 2010 Mosport International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 20 19 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GTC 2620 90 3,500 running 0
Oct 2 2010 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 18 27 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari F430 GTC 2620 329 2,500 running 0
Jan 28 2011 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 21 8 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 62 2,000 running 0
Mar 5 2011 Homestead-Miami Speedway Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 23 10 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 87 2,000 running 0
Mar 19 2011 Sebring International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 28 35 Extreme Speed Motorsports 002 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 268 1,000 mechanical 0
Apr 9 2011 Barber Motorsports Park Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 23 8 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 77 2,500 running 0
Apr 16 2011 Long Beach Street Circuit IMSA American LeMans Series 13 16 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 77 2,500 running 0
May 14 2011 Virginia International Raceway Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 23 8 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 56 2,000 running 2
May 28 2011 Lime Rock Park Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 25 15 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 141 1,000 running 0
Jun 3 2011 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Continental Tire Challenge 17 10 BGB Motorsports 83 WPOAB29809V780560/Porsche Cayman 59 2,000 running 0
Jun 4 2011 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 19 9 SpeedSource 69 2010 Mazda RX-8 Z-001 164 13,500 running 11
Jul 9 2011 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 17 24 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 153 2,500 running 0
Jul 24 2011 Mosport International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 23 24 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 112 2,500 running 0
Aug 6 2011 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 17 32 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 78 1,000 electrical 0
Aug 20 2011 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 34 21 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 100 2,500 running 0
Sep 3 2011 Baltimore Inner Harbor IMSA American LeMans Series 28 18 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 68 2,500 running 0
Sep 17 2011 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 15 20 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 231 2,500 running 0
Oct 1 2011 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 34 21 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 357 2,500 running 0
Jan 28 2012 Daytona International Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 25 24 Extreme Speed Motorsports 03 2012 Ferrari 458 3274 707 5,000 running 0
Mar 17 2012 Sebring International Raceway FIA World Endurance/IMSA ALMS 35 46 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 Ferrari 458 Italia 2816 278 2,500 running 0
Apr 14 2012 Long Beach Street Circuit IMSA American LeMans Series 22 21 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 80 2,500 running 0
Apr 29 2012 Homestead-Miami Speedway Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 25 20 Extreme Speed Motorsports 03 2012 Ferrari 458 3274 53 4,000 running 0
May 12 2012 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 23 22 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 224 2,500 running 0
Jun 2 2012 The Raceway at Belle Isle Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 11 15 Extreme Speed Motorsports 03 2012 Ferrari 458 3274 70 4,000 running 19
Jul 1 2012 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 25 14 Extreme Speed Motorsports 03 2012 Ferrari 458 3274 174 5,250 running 0
Jul 7 2012 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 21 20 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 153 1,000 accident 0
Jul 22 2012 Mosport International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 21 18 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 109 2,500 running 0
Aug 4 2012 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course IMSA American LeMans Series 16 20 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 112 2,500 running 0
Aug 18 2012 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 35 24 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 95 2,500 running 0
Sep 1 2012 Baltimore Inner Harbor IMSA American LeMans Series 23 18 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 66 2,500 running 0
Sep 15 2012 Virginia International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 30 29 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 93 1,000 running 0
Oct 20 2012 Road Atlanta IMSA American/European LeMans Series 41 21 Extreme Speed Motorsports 02 Ferrari 458 Italia 2818 368 2,500 running 0
Mar 16 2013 Sebring International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 10 37 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 281 10,500 running 0
Apr 20 2013 Long Beach Street Circuit IMSA American LeMans Series 11 6 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 79 25,000 running 0
May 11 2013 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 9 16 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 142 8,500 running 0
Jun 30 2013 Watkins Glen International Grand Am Rolex Sports Car Series 26 19 Extreme Speed Motorsports 03 2011 Ferrari 458 3274 163 0 running 0
Jul 6 2013 Lime Rock Park IMSA American LeMans Series 6 4 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 178 15,000 running 0
Jul 21 2013 Mosport International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 7 3 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 127 14,500 running 0
Aug 11 2013 Road America IMSA American LeMans Series 5 7 Extreme Speed Motorsports 01 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 67 15,000 running 0
Aug 31 2013 Baltimore Inner Harbor IMSA American LeMans Series 7 3 Scott Tucker 552 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 41 25,000 running 14
Sep 21 2013 Circuit of the Americas IMSA American LeMans Series 4 4 Scott Tucker 552 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 80 15,000 running 0
Oct 5 2013 Virginia International Raceway IMSA American LeMans Series 4 5 Scott Tucker 552 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 83 9,000 running 0
Oct 19 2013 Road Atlanta IMSA American LeMans Series 5 4 Scott Tucker 552 HPD ARX-03b/Honda 387 12,500 running 0
Jan 25 2014 Daytona International Speedway IMSA United SportsCar Series 39 23 Scott Tucker 556 Ferrari 458 Italia 3486 661 0 running 0
Mar 15 2014 Sebring International Raceway IMSA United SportsCar Series 15 41 Ted Marsh 31 Coyote CC09 01/Chevrolet 249 0 did not finish 0
Jun 29 2014 Watkins Glen International IMSA United SportsCar Series 15 18 Ted Marsh 31 Coyote CC09 01/Chevrolet 184 0 running 0
May 3 2015 Laguna Seca Raceway IMSA United SportsCar Series 32 30 Flying Lizard Motorsports 45 Audi R8 LMS AS42A0FGT314 0601 100 0 running 0
Oct 3 2015 Road Atlanta IMSA United SportsCar Series 23 21 Flying Lizard Motorsports 45 Audi R8 LMS AS42A0FGT314 0601 192 2,000 running 0

jimclark
Old 30 Oct 2020, 10:33 (Ref:4013870)   #874
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Guy Cosmo

Date Place Division Start Finish Owner # Car Laps Money Status Laps Led
I'm not going to get involved in the Guy Cosmo affair, but I'm wondering were you got these statistics from? These look decent and fairly detailed...
Old 5 Nov 2020, 13:25 (Ref:4014992)   #875
WyldStallion
Veteran

Sebring entry small but solid. I think it will be a better grid top to bottom than the 2021 Sebring in 4 months time. Better chance for this once to go with extremely few safety car periods as well. The race starts at 10:10 am. About 30 minutes earlier than usual. I was hoping for 8:30 or 9:00 start to have more daylight racing. Sebring is very dark and hard to watch on TV at night. Daytona is the only one where watching night racing on TV is doable. Even the Charlotte race it was tough but the rain might have been the main reason for that.

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/3...r-12h-sebring/