Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Mar 2003, 08:04 (Ref:527465)   #1
Scott75
Veteran

Scott75 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Russell Bingall does it again!

It was a typical Russell Bingall moment again today. Deliberately punting people off the track and getting away with it. I don't normally ***** and complain but why is it that everytime Ingall does some loud mouth chat about how he's going to be really aggressive, he punts someone off and nothing happens. Are the officials this year going to more leniant, if so lets make it consistant.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 08:20 (Ref:527473)   #2
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You're kidding right? You think Ingall deliberately orchestrated the first turn carnage? Please! A stack of tyres on the apex doesn't help, especially with room already running out entering the corner.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 08:35 (Ref:527481)   #3
Scott75
Veteran

Yes I am kidding. Why they have those tires there is beyond me. But put it this way, if Ingall learnt to keep his big mouth shut for awhile I wouldn't care. But all the garbage that's been coming out of his mouth this year is very annoying.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 08:56 (Ref:527491)   #4
FPRXR-6
Racer

FPRXR-6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ingall went to the inside and Kelly turned into him so how could it be Ingall's fault?

If it was another car that spun you wouldn't give a rats arse but because it's a HRT car you whinge about it.

If HRT were banned like they were supposed to then Kelly wouldn't of been there to start the carnage.

The good thing to come out of it is that Kelly is out for the rest of the weekend

Last edited by FPRXR-6; 7 Mar 2003 at 09:03.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 09:05 (Ref:527497)   #5
FPRXR-6
Racer

FPRXR-6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott75
Yes I am kidding. Why they have those tires there is beyond me. But put it this way, if Ingall learnt to keep his big mouth shut for awhile I wouldn't care. But all the garbage that's been coming out of his mouth this year is very annoying.
And the cr@p that's coming out of your mouth is also very annoying!

Last edited by FPRXR-6; 7 Mar 2003 at 09:06.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 09:26 (Ref:527510)   #6
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've re-read your original post half a dozen times now. No emoticons, no apparent humour, all very serious. But you were kidding?
Right.....
Old 7 Mar 2003, 09:51 (Ref:527525)   #7
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Get ****ed Scott. Ingall had no way of knowing what would happen at the first corner. What would you do if this was a race for championship points?

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:32 (Ref:527566)   #8
Scott75
Veteran

Put it this way, all you guys are ****ed and as far as I'm concerned Ingall is the biggest ****head in the series. Holden wouldn't want a ****er like that. At least he's where he belongs. So HRT are cheats are they. You should all open your ears and listen to the real facts behind the story. So I suppose you all going to buy Ingall another bridesmaids dress, cause that's all he is.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:34 (Ref:527568)   #9
Scott75
Veteran

I shouldn't be suprised by these comments anyway, it's just a Ford forum and a HRT bashing forum.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:42 (Ref:527570)   #10
Mick05
Rookie

Mick05 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So it's not KRusty's fault if he carries way too much speed into the first corner, and even though he's not even half way alongside Kelly's car, he still doesn't back out of it!? Interesting.

*Note to Todd Kelly: must be a new rule.....if a car is anywhere near you, you must pull off the road, wave your competitor by, and apologise for having the nerve to be in front of him!

Get real guys.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:42 (Ref:527571)   #11
Mattracer
Veteran

BOO HOO Scott, will you follow HRT this time next year if someone else takes the title?

IT WASN'T FOR POINTS SO CHILL OUT, OK?

Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:54 (Ref:527583)   #12
Scott75
Veteran

I follow Skaife and whatever team he drives for. If he drove a Falcon I would follow him there. I don't care if he doesn't win the title again, he's proven how good a driver he is. I don't think he'll win it this year, more than likely Ambrose will win it. So to answer you question Mattracer I will be following HRT for the next 5 years cause Skaife is there, no other reason.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 10:55 (Ref:527584)   #13
Scott75
Veteran

I was chilled out until you guys started getting aggressive with me just cause I had an opinion.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:02 (Ref:527596)   #14
Mattracer
Veteran

I too have followed Skaife's career since Nissan. My problem is the immediate aggression towards Ingall suggesting he took out Kelly who IMO should have really moved over to cover his pos at turn had he wanted to defend it, knowing Ingall would be in that gap based on his uncompromising European background.

Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:05 (Ref:527600)   #15
moffman
Veteran

moffman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My understanding is if you're past the B pillar the corner is yours. Ingall was clearly past that so......
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:05 (Ref:527601)   #16
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Russell Bingall does it again!

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott75
It was a typical Russell Bingall moment again today. Deliberately punting people off the track and getting away with it. I don't normally ***** and complain but why is it that everytime Ingall does some loud mouth chat about how he's going to be really aggressive, he punts someone off and nothing happens. Are the officials this year going to more leniant, if so lets make it consistant.

YOU IDIOT
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:09 (Ref:527607)   #17
Mattracer
Veteran

Moff, yep he was past the B so he was OK to go for that pos. What's the bet he starts ROF 2morra after complaints and protests have done their worst?

If so, a top ten finish and 3rd for Sunday?

Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:32 (Ref:527628)   #18
AussieV8
Veteran

Australia
Orange, NSW Australia
AussieV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And the officials will ping him for willin Steve Richards out of the way. NOT.

Scott and Mayhem take some chill out pills and put your nails away this is not a school yard.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:38 (Ref:527632)   #19
golem
Veteran

golem should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Scott, your opinion isn't worth being lambasted over, yet Russel, a guy who actually drives in the sport, and also walks the talk rather than some who roar off track and meow on track, deserves to have his opinions/PR talk called garbage by you?

Dwell on it. This forum's no more anti HRT than any other. Me, I'm anti TEGA. I stopped watching V8's since bathurst a few years back because I knew what they'd done to the Ford Aero kits, and when the ford drivers asked for some parity they got nothing while in the early times for v8 supercars when ford had a superior car, they got kneecapped each time.

As for Ford V Holden whatever. You all damn well know the series is the way it is because Godzilla was wiping the floor with Ford/Holden in Group A and as being proven in GTP, Wrex and Evo would do the same now. I'm what you would call a model follower, not a brand follower.

Holden's Monaro is slow. Bring on a real Torana XU-1 / A9X replacement, and they've got a real sportscar. Same goes for ford... strip 400kg from the barra and then maybe you've got a performance vehichle. Until then, it's an exceedingly good value for money, rapid family car.

My rant in this forum for the year done...
Gawky supermodels may look stunning in the right clothes, on the right catwalk, in the right city, but in an M&S jumper, on a crowded street, on a wet Wednesday afternoon, only classic good looks will catch the eye. - Ian Eveleigh.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:54 (Ref:527648)   #20
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First race no points,brand new car ,drive you have been dreaming off all your life,Ingall and GT dueling in your rear view mirror and you don't have a look in that wooping big RHS mirror to see what is going on?
What about MS trying to punt Brighty off at turn 3 a few laps later in the typical MS way,direct hit in the arse

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic
Old 7 Mar 2003, 16:15 (Ref:527888)   #21
Conrod Kieron
Veteran

Conrod Kieron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mick05
So it's not KRusty's fault if he carries way too much speed into the first corner, and even though he's not even half way alongside Kelly's car, he still doesn't back out of it!? Interesting.

*Note to Todd Kelly: must be a new rule.....if a car is anywhere near you, you must pull off the road, wave your competitor by, and apologise for having the nerve to be in front of him!

Get real guys.
Say what!!! Watch it again, he's well inside Kellys car, kelly cut across him causing contact with the drivers door. Rule is if your passed the B pillar you have to give racing room, its worth understanding the rules before going off.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 18:37 (Ref:527990)   #22
John Holmes
Rookie

John Holmes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL...you go Russell, if you take a HRT out...well, so be it....
Old 7 Mar 2003, 21:56 (Ref:528144)   #23
rocket
Racer

rocket should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GO RUSTY GO, 7 fords in the top 10
interesting to hear that some of the holden drivers are complaining about the lack of turn with the ford front end, jeez maybe its not as good as they expected
Old 7 Mar 2003, 22:02 (Ref:528151)   #24
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
calm down please fella's , please try and remember this is a family forum , there is no need for name calling and blatant stuff like this will not be tolerated by management.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 22:06 (Ref:528155)   #25
rocket
Racer

rocket should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
btw scott if your a skaife fan then why be so uptight about the kelly incident
Closed Thread