Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 18 Jun 2010, 09:05 (Ref:2714205)   #1
GM!
Rookie

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
GM! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rallycross Open Championship, Knockhill 1st August

For those who've heard otherwise I'd just like to confirm that, despite recent rumours, the Rallycross Open Championship is alive and well. Regs and entry form are available to download now for Knockhill on August 1st from www.rallycrossopen.com/psmdatesforms.php and early indications already point to a strong entry.

With a Five Nations challenge also part of the schedule and after receiving the green light from the MSA for the Irish Juniors to race as well, this Knockhill event looks set to put the Fuchs Lubricants Rallycross Open Championship right back on track.

News, entry list, etc. will be regularly updated on the run up to the event.
Old 18 Jun 2010, 12:52 (Ref:2714291)   #2
jimmynova
Rookie

England
Birmingham
jimmynova should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is great news that RXOC is still alive and kicking cos i think alot of people had their doubts it would continue!!!
Old 27 Jun 2010, 01:52 (Ref:2718379)   #3
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Five nations challenge?

used like the sealink triangular challenges at Lydden - in the Chesson days.

so what is this event - seperate challenge races? or just points awarded for finishing in the event. What nations, what class of cars? Understand it may very much be a work in progress, but couldnt find any info on the website?
Old 27 Jun 2010, 20:11 (Ref:2718867)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think its what you call creative marketing??
Old 29 Jun 2010, 10:03 (Ref:2719756)   #5
GM!
Rookie

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
GM! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, been too busy with work since starting this thread (plus a laptop that doesn't like it hot) so have had little time for rallycross stuff. As I understand it, there will be separate 5 Nations races after the finals. Hopefully more info before the end of the week.
Old 29 Jun 2010, 11:56 (Ref:2719802)   #6
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any signs of an entry list anywhere? I know entries for Knockhill can be challenging, but it would be nice to see what's going to be out. Seems to be a lot of cars out of action at the moment, budget constraints are probably the main reason I would assume.
Old 29 Jun 2010, 12:38 (Ref:2719823)   #7
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
Any signs of an entry list anywhere?
A bit soon yet - the meeting is over a month away after all. Realistically I'd expect an entry list in the week leading up to the event.
Old 29 Jun 2010, 16:34 (Ref:2719909)   #8
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My mistake got my dates confused, thought it was sooner than it is.