Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Dec 2021, 07:06 (Ref:4086088)   #1846
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
A few replies to the circuit anagrams, but not much on the defunct F1 teams,
How you getting on EB? Cracked anymore?
Re circuits I thought I had them all bar the French one which I got after a clue, so as for as Im concerned that was done and dusted.

I think I have the teams one close to finished. Been raining today so had something to do indoors.

I have now sent you an email with what I have on the teams and also a copy of the circuit one I sent 'last month' (28th)!
Old 1 Dec 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4086155)   #1847
bauble
Veteran

England
Luton, which is nowhere near ,,,?
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I return to an old theme, but with a twist, all I want to know is which racing series is hidden here, it is dear to some one's heart.
Attached Thumbnails
NP1.JPG   NP5.JPG   NP4.JPG  

NP3.JPG   NP2.JPG   IMG_8857.JPG  

Old 2 Dec 2021, 19:06 (Ref:4086337)   #1848
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you can't sleep after your busy day try the Picture Puzzles.

Thanks, it works fine for me…See you morrow, perhaps.
Old 2 Dec 2021, 23:09 (Ref:4086365)   #1849
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
If you can't sleep after your busy day try the Picture Puzzles.

Thanks, it works fine for me…See you morrow, perhaps.
Bon Nuit, Ami.
Old 2 Dec 2021, 23:14 (Ref:4086366)   #1850
bauble
Veteran

England
Over 500 'views' since the last puzzle, and not a single reply, it is really very simple once you have twigged one significant fact about each of the cars.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 (Ref:4086402)   #1851
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Over 500 'views' since the last puzzle, and not a single reply, it is really very simple once you have twigged one significant fact about each of the cars.
I can't give you a clue, however, I will try and help.

In my 'Odd-one-out' puzzle the make/model/technical specification had no bearing on the answer, it took only a sharp pair of eyes to spot the difference. With that in mind look at each car, and say what makes it different from the others.

There is even a small clue in the text!
Old Yesterday, 18:56 (Ref:4086474)   #1852
bauble
Veteran

England
I give up the answer is Fiscar, a series dear too JT's heart.
Old Today, 06:35 (Ref:4086521)   #1853
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
Sorry I haven't had time to reply but the answer was clear from the clue......just couldn't make the answers fit my assumption.

Presumably the Volvo is an Amazon, and there a FIAT but the rest I have no idea about

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 07:24 (Ref:4086523)   #1854
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How does a Kurtis. a Gordini, a Gaz Volga and a Tatra fit into Fiscar please?
Old Today, 07:36 (Ref:4086524)   #1855
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
How does a Kurtis. a Gordini, a Gaz Volga and a Tatra fit into Fiscar please?

Simple!

Fiscar = French,[B] Italian, Swedish, Czech, American, Russian.

1 Kurtis Kraft. 2 Zill (or something Russian) Tatra, Gordini, Fiat. Volvo.

Someone should have spotted that.