Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Vettel 14 19.72%
Webber 12 16.90%
Alonso 4 5.63%
Button 35 49.30%
Rosberg 0 0%
Perez 6 8.45%
Massa 0 0%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Hamilton 0 0%
Ricciardo 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Gutierrez 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Vergne 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
Bianchi 0 0%
van der Garde 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
Bottas 0 0%
Grosjean 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:17 (Ref:3336080)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Race: Brazilian Grand Prix, Intelagos, São Paulo

Who is your driver of the race?
Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3336085)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Would have loved to have given it to Mark but that was a great race for Jensen in a pig of a car
Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:27 (Ref:3336089)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It should be Button, but sod it, I'm giving it to Webber anyway,
Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3336094)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No bias there then andrew
Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:38 (Ref:3336099)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, I would have voted for Webber whatever the result. If Pete can do it every race for Kimi........
Old 24 Nov 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3336100)   #6
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The guy who went from 19th to 6th.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 19:36 (Ref:3336127)   #7
Richard B
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Richard B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Would have loved to have given it to Mark but that was a great race for Jensen in a pig of a car
I would have given it to Mark but an awesome performance for Perez 19th (after grid penalty for gearbox change) to 6th in a similar pig of a car
Old 24 Nov 2013, 19:43 (Ref:3336134)   #8
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
I would have given it to Mark but an awesome performance for Perez 19th (after grid penalty for gearbox change) to 6th in a similar pig of a car
But the penalty was his own fault - clouting a wall and shoving a driveshaft through your gearbox isn't a smart move. That's why Button gets the nod in the pig wrangling stakes from me.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 19:54 (Ref:3336141)   #9
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it to Alonso for outperforming his car. A strong podium for him and only a few seconds behind the second placed man.

Special mentions : - Vettel, obviously and performing that pass on Rosberg after an uncharacteristically bad start from him; Webber, solid racing and a 2nd place; Hamilton, okay, messing up with his little tangle with Bottas, but made his way back into the points and had a strong race; Perez, strong racing from him; and finally Button, with a superb 4th from him.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 19:58 (Ref:3336145)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mark Webber, never boring.

Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:16 (Ref:3336169)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Aye, I'll go with that.......I think maintaining your focus on an occasion like that deserves it!

215declared
Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:27 (Ref:3336174)   #12
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I'm not a fan of "finger boy" but as normal this year he clears off on the first lap and keeps ahead so I'l give it to him.
A mention to Alonso also, because he's Spanish !!!!!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:44 (Ref:3336187)   #13
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
A difficult one, this time around.

Webber - a stong second, and passed Rosberg, Hamilton and Alonso (twice) on track
Alonso - for keeping up with the Red Bulls
Button & Perez - excellent race for both of them in a bad car.
Massa - one of his stronger races - if not far that stupid penalty he could have been on the podium
Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3336191)   #14
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The last time we can claim Mr Webber as DOTR Until Le Mans

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:14 (Ref:3336204)   #15
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
1. I'd probably give it to Perez over Button actually. They both drove well but it was Perez that started 19th and Button got lucky in jumping Rosberg in the pit stops while Perez ended up just behind him, thus being stuck behind Rosberg for all the entire race after the first pit stop. But good drives from both Maccers.

It's a shame Perez won't even get a drive next year, probably, because I think he'd outperform Button next year.

2. The commentators who tried to excuse Hamilton bashing Bottas off just because Bottas had a couple extra mm's on the side of the track. Who cares how much space Bottas had, it was still Hamilton that turned into him!

3. Maldonado being a dumbass and just turning into another driver, because hopefully it'll help him NOT get a drive next season. No doubt he'll blame the other guy. I'd much rather see Perez or Di Resta maintain a seat than Mr Paydriver get it only to whine that he might as well stay at home if his team can't give him a RB.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:18 (Ref:3336206)   #16
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Webber for taking his helmet off on the slow down lap.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:41 (Ref:3336224)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Gave it to DJ Jense but Perez arguably drover a grittier race, I didn't know about the grid penal!!
Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:50 (Ref:3336236)   #18
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wanted to give it to JB, but really he didn't drag a dog of a car into a position it didn't deserve. The car was much less of a dog than usual so the position was about right.

Then I gave it to JB anyway.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3336264)   #19
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Potsie Webber for me! Honourable mention goes to Kimi because he needed to be mentioned..
Old 25 Nov 2013, 00:19 (Ref:3336281)   #20
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Button or Perez, not too sure, such a dog of a car. Perez, just consideing he came from 19th.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 00:45 (Ref:3336294)   #21
Danny27
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Danny27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post
Webber for taking his helmet off on the slow down lap.
Webber because of that too.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 02:54 (Ref:3336325)   #22
Peralta
Veteran

Mexico
Guadalajara Jalisco
Peralta is a back marker
Perez storming drive from 19th.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 04:04 (Ref:3336336)   #23
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jensen. Thanks for the memories Mark.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 17:47 (Ref:3336602)   #24
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Button. With notable drives from Webber, Perez, Alonso. Vettel was just class. Driver of the decade, so far.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 02:55 (Ref:3336815)   #25
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Sergio Perez....