Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 3 Jun 2016, 17:58 (Ref:3646931)   #26
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Anybody else having (apparent) trouble getting IMSA Radio to run?

I've got T&S at least, and right now, they're running track record pace in Practice 2.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 18:15 (Ref:3646933)   #27
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
Anybody else having (apparent) trouble getting IMSA Radio to run?

I've got T&S at least, and right now, they're running track record pace in Practice 2.
Working fine for me.

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 18:23 (Ref:3646935)   #28
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Am I unable to read, or is it actually that the geniuses at IMSA are going to stream qualifying Saturday evening After the race?

http://www.imsa.com/events/chevrolet...-chevy-dealers
Old 3 Jun 2016, 18:38 (Ref:3646937)   #29
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Okay, I just didn't see the little, separate player window come up against the backdrop of the main browser window.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 19:12 (Ref:3646944)   #30
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, the Tune-In Alert says quali will be streamed this evening ... good.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 19:27 (Ref:3646949)   #31
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Well, the Tune-In Alert says quali will be streamed this evening ... good.
Yes the Qing will be streamed live at 17:05 EDST (-4 UTC) today.

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 20:53 (Ref:3646978)   #32
Maelochs
Veteran

LOL. IMSA.com seems to be offline.

Bleeding edge technology and all that ....
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:02 (Ref:3646981)   #33
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
LOL. IMSA.com seems to be offline.

Bleeding edge technology and all that ....
Use this link.....

http://www.fanschoice.tv/imsaplayer

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:05 (Ref:3646982)   #34
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
They make it so hard to even try to remain remotely interested in this series.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:10 (Ref:3646984)   #35
Maelochs
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Use this link..... http://www.fanschoice.tv/imsaplayer L.P.
Thank you, sir.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:11 (Ref:3646985)   #36
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Oh well, at least they are aware of their buffoonery.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:16 (Ref:3646986)   #37
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
This one is working!

http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:16 (Ref:3646987)   #38
Maelochs
Veteran

But ,,,, Nada. I get either a gray box with a logo, or T&S, which I am already watching.

But ... I don't have an fatal diseases (that I know of) and while I am going senile, I am happy losing the parts of my brain I am losing; all my limbs work, and i can eat, digest, etc. I have food galore, more shelter than I need, and all the latest technological devices. I am sure there are not a lot of orphans in China crying over my plight.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:18 (Ref:3646988)   #39
Maelochs
Veteran

Quote:
Fab, as they say over in RLM-land. Brill.

Thanks again, sir
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:21 (Ref:3646989)   #40
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Thank you.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:22 (Ref:3646990)   #41
Maelochs
Veteran

All the stupid stuff aside, i still love watching these cars on track. No matter all that I have had to put up with these past many years ... i see Lindsey chasing Sellers and everything is awesome.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:22 (Ref:3646991)   #42
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
!

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:39 (Ref:3646996)   #43
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
It's a knife fight in both classes so far!

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:59 (Ref:3647003)   #44
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
This completely skipped my mind.

And just my luck, it's been a really close pair of sessions...
Old 3 Jun 2016, 22:22 (Ref:3647005)   #45
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
This completely skipped my mind.

And just my luck, it's been a really close pair of sessions...
All three class pole win differentials, added up, are less than a tenth of a second.

L.P.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 22:40 (Ref:3647008)   #46
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
Sonoma, California
cbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And here are the qualifying results:

http://results.imsa.com/Results/16_2...03_Results.PDF
Old 4 Jun 2016, 00:25 (Ref:3647016)   #47
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbrit View Post
And here are the qualifying results:

http://results.imsa.com/Results/16_2...03_Results.PDF
Thanks for posting. I just poked around on the "new imsa site" and can't figure out how to get the session results. It shouldn't be that hard to give access to session results. But no links in the story about qualifying, and can't find it elsewhere.....

Also, this headline on IMSA.com says it all:
Quote:
CORVETTE DPS SWEEP FRONT TWO ROWS FOR CHEVROLET SPORTS CAR CLASSIC PRESENTED BY THE METRO DETROIT CHEVY DEALERS
hmm, could the fact that Chevy cars were on top have anything to do with the race being the Chevrolet Sports Car Class presented by the metro Detroit Chevy dealers? This coming on the heels of Mazda being fastest at Mazda Raceway.....
Old 4 Jun 2016, 00:29 (Ref:3647018)   #48
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
No...If Skoda had bothered to show up, how different it would be...
Old 4 Jun 2016, 00:59 (Ref:3647022)   #49
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yawn

IMSA can thank themselves for digging up hole so deep no-one ever believes whether the results are genuine or bogus. Except maybe those Detroit Chevy Dealers really do trust that the Dallaras and Coyotes the GM has carefully crafted from only the richest of patriotic ingredients truly do make them superior against the foreign competition.

If Honda wasn't leading the OEM-whatever points I doubt Shank would've bothered to come. The script said Mazda was supposed to win at the Mazda Event, and at Detroit Event the red exclamation marks for GM win are even bigger. Improvising and not following the script can have consequences. Big consequences.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 01:32 (Ref:3647025)   #50
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Detroit Chevy Dealers really do trust that the Dallaras and Coyotes the GM has carefully crafted from only the richest of patriotic ingredients
I don't know, but it would have been a good trick to have had some pre-race promotions and sales, 'I can put you into one of these babies for low down, and really low monthly payments.' No Mazda dealer could hold a candle!