Australia
Tasmania, Australia :)
DannyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jenson...a man after my own heart :)

Youve got to love the press, check this out

BEAUTY'S NIGHT OF PASSION WITH JENSON
Aug 22 2004
By Debbie Manley
FORMULA One hunk Jenson Button zoomed away from his girlfriend when he partied the night away with SIX naked girls---------------->Jenson has some fun with lap dancers

EDIT: woops wrong link to story!

Last edited by DannyG; 22 Aug 2004 at 15:26.

"There is no substitute for cubic inches"
Old 22 Aug 2004, 15:32 (Ref:1074423)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And here is me thinking this is an F1 forum.
Old 22 Aug 2004, 15:34 (Ref:1074425)   #3
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
hey .. no pictures ??? forget about it

Ciao Marco
Old 22 Aug 2004, 15:46 (Ref:1074435)   #4
DannyG
Racer

Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
And here is me thinking this is an F1 forum.
Indeed it is, perhaps the topic title should be changed to 'What do F1 drivers do for fun and fitness between races'

I feel a tone of disapointment in your post Adam, feel free to delete the post if you find it inapropriate, no hard feelings

Old 22 Aug 2004, 15:56 (Ref:1074439)   #5
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So, Jenson and friends have a night out, and he didn't cheat on his girlfriend.

Doesn't sound like a scandal to me!
Old 22 Aug 2004, 16:01 (Ref:1074442)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by DannyG
I feel a tone of disapointment in your post Adam, feel free to delete the post if you find it inapropriate, no hard feelings
It is only my opinion DannyG, don't worry about it. In three posts time it'll become a "F1 is dull" thread anyway
Old 22 Aug 2004, 17:07 (Ref:1074472)   #7
muzza4ever
Racer

England
Grim up North, UK
muzza4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You know don't you think F1 has become really dull?

- almost as record breaking as another Schumi win eh Adam?
Old 22 Aug 2004, 17:38 (Ref:1074484)   #8
goforit500
Veteran

goforit500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The real story....

"Jenson Button, F1 Driver, was seen walking past the Platinum Bar on his way to the gym yesterday, with six of his fitness coaches & friends. JBs spokeman said that Jenson uses this route as it is relatively private...."
Old 22 Aug 2004, 18:23 (Ref:1074514)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And here's me thinking there would be pictures.
Old 22 Aug 2004, 21:49 (Ref:1074669)   #10
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would say that story is completely believable and who cares. I dont think even Louise would be bothered if he had gone lap dancing
Old 23 Aug 2004, 02:29 (Ref:1074770)   #11
DannyG
Racer

Australia
Its just that F1 is getting really dull lately!

But seriously i found it amusing that an F1 driver would be out on the town drinking spirits to the point of getting drunk Asuming any of it is true. (which it must be, i read it on the internet)

Old 23 Aug 2004, 04:27 (Ref:1074805)   #12
fog_shadow
Racer

fog_shadow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jenson is a hunk? WTF is the world coming to? he's pretty no doubt about that. but a hunk?
Old 23 Aug 2004, 12:14 (Ref:1075068)   #13
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Honestly I couldn't care less.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 12:37 (Ref:1075085)   #14
Dick Spanner
Racer

Dick Spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mackmot
I dont think even Louise would be bothered if he had gone lap dancing

I really can't deal with the image of Jenson actually lap dancing!

Please rephrase.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 12:45 (Ref:1075095)   #15
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hate the word "hunk". It sounds so stupid.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 15:19 (Ref:1075245)   #16
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Depends on the context. I'd have to agree knowlesy's a hunk sounds incredibly stupid...

I love it when journos get hold of "scandal exclusives" like this. Let's look at some of the facts (not that I'd ever accuse anyone of hypocracy you understand...). Where d'you think a pack of journo's might go of an evening when they're away from their loved ones? A bit of opera perhaps? Shakespeare? An evening of classical music? Or straight to the nearest strip joint...?
Old 23 Aug 2004, 17:06 (Ref:1075319)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
From what I've heard the general haunt of the F1 journos in Budapest can't be described as 'wholesome'.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 19:03 (Ref:1075417)   #18
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
To resume the various aspects of this thread, F1 is boring and lap dancing is fun.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 20:39 (Ref:1075519)   #19
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
I'd say that lap dancing is boring (well, more like torture) and F1 is fun...
Old 23 Aug 2004, 20:48 (Ref:1075524)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I'd say both are pretty good.

I plead with Bernie to incorporate lap-dancers into his events.
Old 23 Aug 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1075525)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It would really enhance the racing.