Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 3 Apr 2009, 07:38 (Ref:2432080)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
BTCC Spotter Guide thread

This is the single thread to announce BTCC Spotter Guide updates, scroll to the end of the thread to see the latest revision, or just hop over to www.spotterguides.com.
-----------

The Ten-Tenths.com supported 2009 British Touring Car Championship Spotter Guide his now available to download in JPEG and PDF formats.

The PDF guide has been designed to print on ISO A3 but you can still scale larger or smaller. We recommend you use the JPEG version for A4/Letter size or smaller due to line weight issues with PDF's and some older printers

Special thanks to our partners on this guide. Ten-Tenths.com, RadioLeMans.com and SEATCupra.net

Blank liveries for Nick Leason and Jason Plato for obvious reasons on this first version of the guide. This means there will be a updated guide for Thruxton at the end of the month

The guide will be updated if a driver change or significant livery change takes place. The images are also being used by ITV for their grid graphics.

You can also follow updates via Facebook (see link on the S-G website), or the partner websites.

Many thanks for your continued support.
Old 6 Apr 2009, 02:15 (Ref:2434757)   #2
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Another year, another season, another series. This can only mean one thing - another spotter guide!

More great work Andy
Old 19 Apr 2009, 16:23 (Ref:2444821)   #3
Duffers917K
Rookie

United Kingdom
Birmingham
Duffers917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love your brilliant spotters guides mate. You'll have to update the '09 BTCC one though as Thompson's racing at Thruxton.
Old 19 Apr 2009, 16:48 (Ref:2444829)   #4
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffers917K View Post
Love your brilliant spotters guides mate. You'll have to update the '09 BTCC one though as Thompson's racing at Thruxton.
'Have to'? Say please
Old 19 Apr 2009, 18:27 (Ref:2444877)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffers917K View Post
With what colour flames?
Old 23 Apr 2009, 07:45 (Ref:2447593)   #6
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!

Updated for Thruxton with Plato and Leason liveries from Brands along with new entries for Jackson and Thompson - These two are unconfirmed liveries.

For now, I'm keeping Shedden in.

Download@ www.spotterguides.com
Old 23 Apr 2009, 17:52 (Ref:2448023)   #7
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Andy.
Old 23 Apr 2009, 19:58 (Ref:2448121)   #8
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Plato is now under the teamname ' Team Silverline' in defernce it his new sponsor. Happened after guide went to press!
Old 24 Apr 2009, 22:16 (Ref:2448909)   #9
PDS
Veteran

England
Medway Towns
PDS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
For now, I'm keeping Shedden in.
As he is a registered drive, that would make sense.
Old 16 May 2009, 03:45 (Ref:2463230)   #10
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
updated for Donington (just livery updates)
Old 16 May 2009, 08:23 (Ref:2463302)   #11
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Andy, spotted one thing you need to correct on the next update - Racing Silverline/RML should be 'indepentent' not 'constructor'. Although RML did build the cars they are not registered for the constructors' championship.
Old 16 May 2009, 19:14 (Ref:2463586)   #12
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
damm, I remembered I had to do after Thruxton was published and forgot. Next time...

FYI - Updates from today (as I'm currently updating the ITV graphics for tomorrow). Silverline is now on the Jackson car, same as Plato, with PCC scaled down. Some other small changes to both RML cars. Also McMillan's new car now has Petronas Syntrium on the side of the car in lieu of the team name
Old 31 Jul 2009, 13:35 (Ref:2512440)   #13
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
BIG update

Big update for the Spotter Guide. Updates to Shedden, new liveries for Silverline, Onslow Cole has been added from the last round.

The free download Guide can be downloaded at http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/22/45/

Please note, we will only be offering JPEG versions now. Too much abuse of the PDF's with various people and websits using the guide and removing the headers, extractig the cars and passing them off as their own, often for financial gain has continued. Sorry about this, but you'd be surprised how big and powerful some of these organisations are...

I have increased the size of the JPEG version to compensate a little, so this should be high enough resolution for A3
Old 1 Aug 2009, 09:34 (Ref:2513014)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Once again, top work Andy. Such a shame about the swines out there abusing things.
I'm guessing further updates are due with the Bamboo livery now unveiled?
Old 3 Aug 2009, 05:11 (Ref:2514334)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
crmalcolm - yeah. I did the ITV artwork with the Bamboo livery, but never had a chance to update the Spotter Guide in time. Will be updated for next race, along with any other changes....................
Old 29 Aug 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2530518)   #16
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I forgot to post in this thread the Guide was updated earlier this week for Silverstone with Reid and Herbert (T-OC was already on there) at http://www.spotterguides.com

Since then, qualifying has taken place. Nash now has big AutoWindscreens on his door, Johnny has Orange flames with a small Union Jack graphic, mimicing his crash helmet and WSR' have new BMW Efficient Dynamics branding.

Also, Reid's visor strip does not have a colour on it.