Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 7 May 2005, 19:27 (Ref:1295245)   #1
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
85mi S. of Daytona, 125mi NE of Sebring
thebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals needed - Denver GP, 12-14 AUG

Come work the CHAMP/OWRS race in Denver Colorado. Also racing that weekend: Toyota Atlantic, Formula BMW, SPEED World Touring and GT.

Local transport and lodging will be provided.

Please PM direct and I will have the Chief Marshal contact you.

Party every night!

I will be there but in spirit only.

Old 7 May 2005, 20:10 (Ref:1295258)   #2
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
thebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Breaking News

Sorry that I didn't have this earlier. The official "event' website (for the public, not workers) is HERE . You will find the event schedule as well as a track map.
Old 8 May 2005, 13:34 (Ref:1295729)   #3
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bear, I went to the inaugural Denver event and based on that experience am reluctant to return. Can you tell me what "lodging and transport" means, please? And whether getting to the morning meetings requires the same ten-mile hike thru the amusement park and over the train tracks?

keke
Old 8 May 2005, 19:39 (Ref:1295973)   #4
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States

I am waiting for a reply from the `generic' email address and will inquire on your behalf.
Old 9 May 2005, 07:04 (Ref:1296288)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Bear may I suggest that if you really want to get information over to people, you give the smilies a rest. They make your posts difficult to read and since they're not in context, they don't help in making sense of the post either.
Old 9 May 2005, 12:52 (Ref:1296595)   #6
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Bear may I suggest that if you really want to get information over to people, you give the smilies a rest. They make your posts difficult to read and since they're not in context, they don't help in making sense of the post either.
Not a problem. They just seem to `gravitate' into the post.