Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 16 Mar 2005, 03:16 (Ref:1253077)   #1
almzkid
Rookie

almzkid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wither Nasamax and Promec

Just noticed that the spa entry list deadline was today and the final list is out. Very impressive. I also noticed that although the Promec is listed as an entry for the Paul Ricard test days and was supposed to be competing in the whole LMES season but is not listed as an entry for spa.

A bigger concern is the lack of Nasamax entry for both the test days and the Spa season opener. I know that Nasamax abandoned there plans for a new car for this year instead concentrating on building it for a 2006 debut, but I heard nothing that would indicate that Nasamax did not have the funding or the inclination to compete this year.

And Lammers...what a joke. He *****es that he doesn't get 2 entries for LeMans and procedes to deny his team the oportunity to compete in the LMES for 2 straight years. He perserveres through the terrible sportscar years in europe for 4 years and then stops going when the series actually gains some credibility and stature. His loss....stop complaining about the Reynard's and compete...I'm emberassed to be dutch.

Last edited by Fab; 16 Mar 2005 at 04:29. Reason: Remove the last sentence, asked by the poster
Old 16 Mar 2005, 04:06 (Ref:1253085)   #2
almzkid
Rookie

almzkid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Delete my last sentence please. I tried to edit the post, but cannot find the edit icon.

Thanks
Old 16 Mar 2005, 04:30 (Ref:1253088)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by almzkid
Delete my last sentence please. I tried to edit the post, but cannot find the edit icon.

Thanks
Done.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 09:40 (Ref:1253197)   #4
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by almzkid
.........A bigger concern is the lack of Nasamax entry for both the test days and the Spa season opener. I know that Nasamax abandoned there plans for a new car for this year instead concentrating on building it for a 2006 debut, but I heard nothing that would indicate that Nasamax did not have the funding or the inclination to compete this year......
How things have changed.

The team had big plans for 2005 which have gradually diminished. I am assuming there are budgetry issues dictating their schedule which is sad. The team has invested massively in this project and supported the ACO and their series wholeheartedly. Having secured their entry, I very much hope we will see them at Le Mans in June, but it's not looking good, is it!
Old 16 Mar 2005, 10:08 (Ref:1253211)   #5
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
NASAMAX are concentrating on LeMans, although a few LMES entries are very possible.

They have a new car for 2006 so lets give them a chance.

I have to agree about RFH however. They have not even competed in one LMES race yet, despite racing year after year in the terrible FIA SCC!

Unless RFH have plans to compete in the LMES from 2006 onwards, do they even desere a Le Mans entry, never mind two. Rollcentre should be given 2 Le Mans entries ahead of RFH

Last edited by JAG; 16 Mar 2005 at 10:10.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 15:53 (Ref:1253479)   #6
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do not worry too much about RfH -- they have a long term commitment!

If you know Jan a bit then you would understand that he, just like you, would love to compete in the LMES. And, not racing in LMES has nothing to do with complaining anymore. That was more than a year ago, the rules have changed so the next can be expected from the Dutchman.

For this year just like Nasamax the team will focus on Le Mans. Besides that, Jan is also putting an ernormus ammount of time in A1GP and in the new car for next year. Just wait and see!
Old 20 Mar 2005, 13:12 (Ref:1256900)   #7
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Which car will Jan have next year? Still sticking to the Dome (if so, i assume it will be the model Jim Gainer is bringing to LMES and LM)? Would love to find out more!