Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 28 Oct 2020, 22:27 (Ref:4013632)   #326
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If it cost £25, I could understand, but just a tenner (with free postage)? Come on folks!
Old 29 Oct 2020, 10:04 (Ref:4013696)   #327
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
If it cost £25, I could understand, but just a tenner (with free postage)? Come on folks!
That's quite right Ayse. I think I'm going to order another one anyway even though I haven't got a home for it, it's a very worthy cause.
Old 29 Oct 2020, 11:14 (Ref:4013703)   #328
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It’s nice that his legacy is going on. I’m sure there will be plenty buying that calendar, so lots of money will be going to a worthwhile cause
Old 29 Oct 2020, 12:32 (Ref:4013713)   #329
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It’s nice that his legacy is going on. I’m sure there will be plenty buying that calendar, so lots of money will be going to a worthwhile cause
You'll enjoy looking at it when yours arrives.
Old 29 Oct 2020, 16:25 (Ref:4013749)   #330
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'll ask....

The question has been posed......
Well done for asking the question Ayse, the notice has now been put at the top of the page. Hopefully this will boost sales for such a worthy cause. (I ordered myself a 'spare' copy of the calendar this morning).
Old 29 Oct 2020, 18:16 (Ref:4013763)   #331
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, big thanks to Grant for putting it up. Let's hope it prompts a few more orders.
Old 29 Oct 2020, 18:35 (Ref:4013765)   #332
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 23:16 (Ref:4014434)   #333
MichaelBirch
Rookie

MichaelBirch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mike was one of the nicest people in the paddock and I genuinely always looked forward to catching up with him. Along with the Stephen’s racing dynasty, we upheld the reducing British entry at the Peter Auto meetings, where they usually bunched the Morgan, 356 and Elva next to each other in the Sixties paddock, and we always had the garage alongside Mike at the bottom of the old pits in the Spa 6 Hours. As has been said many times by others, Mike will be sadly and sorely missed by those who had the good fortune of knowing Mike. Very happy to have bought calendars and will do so again if further support needed.

A proper and top bloke. RIP Mike.
Old 4 Nov 2020, 07:32 (Ref:4014815)   #334
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBirch View Post
Mike was one of the nicest people in the paddock and I genuinely always looked forward to catching up with him. Along with the Stephen’s racing dynasty, we upheld the reducing British entry at the Peter Auto meetings, where they usually bunched the Morgan, 356 and Elva next to each other in the Sixties paddock, and we always had the garage alongside Mike at the bottom of the old pits in the Spa 6 Hours. As has been said many times by others, Mike will be sadly and sorely missed by those who had the good fortune of knowing Mike. Very happy to have bought calendars and will do so again if further support needed.

A proper and top bloke. RIP Mike.

Sums up what all here think, Michael, I know his family are keeping a watch on this thread, so I am sure they will be pleased to read you post.

Thanks,
Bob.

Fity calendars sold so far - half way to a profit (for charity).
Old 5 Nov 2020, 13:33 (Ref:4014993)   #335
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
See the MIKEBELL thread in the Historic forum for details of sending copies to friends.

Bauble.
Old 6 Nov 2020, 20:06 (Ref:4015244)   #336
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apologies for being late to the party on this. One of those ‘I’ll do it tomorrow jobs’ - a bit like DIY which I’m told I’m always putting off!

Anyway - finally ordered!
Old 7 Nov 2020, 10:49 (Ref:4015351)   #337
bauble
Veteran

England
61 sold to-date, so three quarters of the way to break even point, and 39 below profit for charity.

Can we do it?
Old 7 Nov 2020, 12:36 (Ref:4015360)   #338
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
61 sold to-date, so three quarters of the way to break even point, and 39 below profit for charity.

Can we do it?

Yes we can! (said a certain President who then proved he couldn't!).
Old 21 Jan 2021, 16:19 (Ref:4030472)   #339
mark77
Rookie

mark77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very Late purchase

Some how managed to miss this thread. However I've just purchased 1 and there are still a small number left if anyone is interested.
However I suspect the next few months will be blank on most
Old 21 Jan 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4030475)   #340
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
This is the second batch, thanks to you and all those who purchased one, the aim was achieved.
Old 24 Jan 2021, 23:50 (Ref:4031013)   #341
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
I missed this.... are they still available.... I am sorry I have kinda not been in to 10/10ths so much of late.... I miss Mike as we all do, I miss soo much about Motorsport and what it meant, I would love to get one of these
Old 25 Jan 2021, 08:07 (Ref:4031063)   #342
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
I missed this.... are they still available.... I am sorry I have kinda not been in to 10/10ths so much of late.... I miss Mike as we all do, I miss soo much about Motorsport and what it meant, I would love to get one of these
If they're sold out Claire, I have a spare one you can have with pleasure, just let me know.
Old 25 Jan 2021, 11:43 (Ref:4031093)   #343
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
ebay listing is still there
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Bell...YAAOSw18BffG6v
Old 26 May 2021, 17:45 (Ref:4053477)   #344
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just to say that for me in my time zone it is now the 27th May, one year on from when we lost our dear friend. Just wanted to say Mike we still miss you more than ever and you are far from forgotten. Your memory lives on.
Old 26 May 2021, 17:57 (Ref:4053479)   #345
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Indeed, we are racing Gilbert in the name of the Bell family this weekend.
Old 4 Dec 2021, 11:08 (Ref:4086541)   #346
bauble
Veteran

England
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ae3l21hhm...IZFYjj85a?dl=0

This is a link to a Dropbox account where I have downloaded a DIY Mike Bell Tribute calendar, it consist of 13 pages, 12 months plus optional cover, ready for home printing. It uses images from the Google site where a number of people added their pictures of Mike. The calendar is absolutely free to download and is a personal project with no commercial involvement.

Cheers,

Bauble
Old 27 May 2022, 04:44 (Ref:4111455)   #347
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
27th May..... two years on. Mike, we still miss you and your memory lives on.

RIP Mike

Last edited by E.B; 27 May 2022 at 04:57.
Old 27 May 2022, 05:36 (Ref:4111459)   #348
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post

RIP Mike
Second that!!
Old 27 May 2022, 05:40 (Ref:4111460)   #349
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Indeed. RIP Mike.
Old 27 May 2022, 06:34 (Ref:4111463)   #350
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post

RIP Mike
Indeed -most definitely not forgotten. I still have my calendar up displaying the December 2121 picture of a smiling Mike.