Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Apr 2021, 08:53 (Ref:4044164)   #271
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

There's this....
And possibly these!!

Old 1 Apr 2021, 14:45 (Ref:4044228)   #272
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
social media is not all bad although these twitch videos are a bit hard to follow along with...and apparently Lando has been doing these race debriefs for a while now.

i just scrolled through it quickly and some good bits. starting around 1:04ish is his take on LH/Max pass.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/970247953
Old 1 Apr 2021, 17:55 (Ref:4044261)   #273
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
social media is not all bad although these twitch videos are a bit hard to follow along with...and apparently Lando has been doing these race debriefs for a while now.

i just scrolled through it quickly and some good bits. starting around 1:04ish is his take on LH/Max pass.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/970247953

Really did enjoy that, thanks Lando. Did agree with him on the Max/Lewis controversy
Old 5 Apr 2021, 22:48 (Ref:4044755)   #274
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!
So according to Marko, RB had a "diff issue" that hampered both drivers and then had to turn the power down to avoid overheating in Bahrain.

After only one race, it is looking much closer at the front (although that may change) and that puts added pressure onto both teams - neither can afford even relatively minor problems when it is so close.
Old 5 Apr 2021, 23:03 (Ref:4044756)   #275
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Apparently 0.3s a lap. Advantage Red Bull?
Old 6 Apr 2021, 14:54 (Ref:4044837)   #276
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
neither can afford even relatively minor problems when it is so close.
really looking forward to the back and forth this season.

although i am disappointed by this 3 week break. i think one of the lessons learned from last year was that limiting teams time back at base made for a more exciting season. too much time allotted to preparation imo.

this is of course clouded by my concern that given more time Merc will find a solution/work around to its low rake problem. not that i necessarily have a favored team for the title this year, i just want any issues sorted out during a GP weekend rather then back at the factory.