Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old Yesterday, 17:56 (Ref:4046130)   #181
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new lap record!FIRE is going for a new lap record!FIRE is going for a new lap record!FIRE is going for a new lap record!FIRE is going for a new lap record!FIRE is going for a new lap record!
The front of the Mercedes looks like a Korean or Japanese car...
Old Yesterday, 18:38 (Ref:4046135)   #182
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
if the suggested range, charge times and speed are to be believed plus the vastly superior interior, is this the Tesla killer?
Old Yesterday, 19:24 (Ref:4046142)   #183
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think you will start to see Telsa come under fire for their charge times quickly. But then I have heard actually getting the fastest charge times is not an easy thing for many people. The City of Atlanta is requiring the wiring in the walls for the charging systems, not the actual system just not making people open up walls or use conduit for it. But I'm guessing minimums used by many people won't allow for fastest charging.

I will say Porsche is CRUSHING Tesla in the wealthy side of Atlanta. I see the Taycan everywhere, and the Audis are appearing more and more. There are still Teslas out there but most of my area of travel is the fancy pants area of town, and the Taycan actually looks decent.
Old Yesterday, 19:44 (Ref:4046145)   #184
Mike Harte
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!Mike Harte has a real shot at the championship!
The Audi Q4 e-tron is another car that seems to be jacked up with wheel arches that appear to be larger than needed. And I cannot understand why?
Old Today, 02:06 (Ref:4046167)   #185
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
The Audi Q4 e-tron is another car that seems to be jacked up with wheel arches that appear to be larger than needed. And I cannot understand why?
Car measuring contest for the security of their manhood?? Bigger wheels and tires means bigger....

Prices for your next set of tires.