2 0 0%
1 1 1.27%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 May 2011, 00:03 (Ref:2877132)   #26
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Plenty of action particularly at the start, but race became less so by the lap, with the stupidity of the DRS points for this race..... they were way too generous and reduced the passing difficulty to farcical levels.
I gave it a 7 in the end. I watched it all. I was entertained.
Old 9 May 2011, 01:35 (Ref:2877156)   #27
rocketracer
Veteran

Australia
Albert Park
rocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i thought it was a great race, with very high standards of driving right throughout the field (MSc, and petrov at times excepted). cars fighting 3 a breast, was great entertainment i thought.

the race for the lead wasnt ever really in doubt, so it's the only thing stopping me giving it a higher score. 7.
Old 9 May 2011, 07:53 (Ref:2877248)   #28
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 for me. Plenty of over taking but it was just a bit too easy.
Old 9 May 2011, 14:57 (Ref:2877513)   #29
Peralta
Veteran

Mexico
Guadalajara Jalisco
Peralta is a back marker
I had the opposite view. Too many pitstops easy passing manuevers which even a F3 driver can accomplish and the TV director missing some good battles. I give it a 4
Old 9 May 2011, 23:12 (Ref:2877818)   #30
fast95pony
Veteran

Canada
Calgary,Alberta,Canada
fast95pony should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8 for me. I've really enjoyed the last 2 races.
Old 10 May 2011, 00:14 (Ref:2877831)   #31
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I gave this race a 7...Great circuit of course and so that helps, some really good overtaking moves made it very entertaining on the whole..

I am concerned about Red Bull dominance as this will become a little boring, I know before you leap all over me..
Old 10 May 2011, 09:11 (Ref:2877968)   #32
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
like most of Fi over the last few years, boring as bat****
Old 10 May 2011, 16:29 (Ref:2878206)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Staggeringly dull, with some DRS horror thrown in.

Nice track though, turn 8 is still great, so I will give it 6.
Old 10 May 2011, 17:03 (Ref:2878244)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
stopped off at Gent in belgium on way back from Spa and watched the race in an irish bar, first half was very good so gave it a 7
Old 11 May 2011, 09:15 (Ref:2878623)   #35
neil_davidson2
TT Photo Of The Year Winner - 2009 & 2010
Veteran

England
Swindon, UK
neil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridneil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 from me - first half was entertaining but then it all seemed to fizzle out.
Old 11 May 2011, 11:38 (Ref:2878674)   #36
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Staggeringly dull
Sarcasm?

F1 is more like NASCAR now but without the safety cars, so I thought you might like it.
Old 11 May 2011, 15:10 (Ref:2878770)   #37
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not really.

And if they were the same I'd be even more annoyed, as I like diversity.

I am not enjoying 2011 F1 as much as many. But that is OK, as long as the majority like it then the business has achieved its goal.
Old 11 May 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2878800)   #38
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What was dull about it? Staggeringly dull is quite a statement. A bit of hyperbole on your part?
Old 11 May 2011, 20:44 (Ref:2878954)   #39
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

F1 2011 just doesn't turn me on I guess.

It has gotten to the point where the only races I enjoy are ones where drivers I like do well. I guess, maybe, it is time to turn my back on the sport but I just can't somehow. I truly dread the 2013 rules package too.

I just don't agree with the direction F1 is taking. They make good changes, like the removal of fuel stops and the use of ex-drivers as stewards, and then ruin it with shabby tyres and DRS, KERS, frozen engine specs and mandatory compound usage.
Old 11 May 2011, 20:55 (Ref:2878966)   #40
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I just don't agree with the direction F1 is taking. They make good changes, like the removal of fuel stops and the use of ex-drivers as stewards, and then ruin it with shabby tyres and DRS, KERS, frozen engine specs and mandatory compound usage.
I totally agree, it's just got somewhat gimmicky, as if side stepping the problems in F1 is the solution, rather than actually addressing them.