Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 7 May 2021, 18:30 (Ref:4050227)   #51
sjb114
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dorset
sjb114 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, my entry is:

Squad Name: SJB Racing
Driver A: Ash Sutton 100,000
Driver B: Jake Hill 40,000
Jack Sears Driver: Sam Smelt 60,000
Team: Team HARD 30,000
Chassis: Hyundai 40,000
Engine: Honda 30,000

Total: 300,000

Cheers
Old 7 May 2021, 18:39 (Ref:4050230)   #52
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb114 View Post
Hi, my entry is:

Squad Name: SJB Racing
Driver A: Ash Sutton 100,000
Driver B: Jake Hill 40,000
Jack Sears Driver: Sam Smelt 60,000
Team: Team HARD 30,000
Chassis: Hyundai 40,000
Engine: Honda 30,000

Total: 300,000

Cheers
Hi - welcome to ten-tenths, and thanks for the entry.

All confirmed, best of luck.
Old 10 May 2021, 12:11 (Ref:4050851)   #53
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First results are in - to start with, the scores from the weekend for the participants:
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd1 Standings.jpg  
Old 10 May 2021, 12:47 (Ref:4050862)   #54
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And so the first table sees Jpmck take an early lead with 223pts, followed by mattsmith with 219pts and sjb114 with 210pts.

At the bottom, Qstuff is last on 69pts, then Jennings on 98pts and Petoli on 110pts.

the top two both have Cook, Hill and Parfitt Jr as their three drivers - the selection of Swindon over Honda engines is the main difference.
Third place also has Hill, with Sutton also scoring well.
The bold selection of Edwards, Parfitt Jr and Neate from Qstuff seems to be misjudged at the moment - both Edwards and Parfitt Jr scored -ve points as main drivers due to DNFs.

The highest score of the weekend was the Swindon engine with 60pts, the lowest score was Edwards as a main driver with -10pts.
Attached Images

Old 10 May 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4050867)   #55
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And don't forget - transfers can be made during the season.
Any changes submitted between now and the Q session at Snetterton will be accepted.
The rules for a transfer are as follows:
The item from your team that you de-select, will see the value you paid returned to your budget. So if you decide that you want to drop Shedden, you will have the initial £95,000 available.
The new selection will be subject to the revised value, as per the tables below. So if you decide to add Shedden to your team, it will cost £96,000.

The initial constraints remain, and overall team value can still not exceed £300k.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd1 Values.jpg  
Old 26 May 2021, 14:34 (Ref:4053464)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With the announcement of Proctor joining the grid, he is now available for selection in your fantasy teams.

The same restrictions on team configuration apply, Proctor's details are:

Proctor-BTC-Honda-Swindon
Starting value - £44,000
Old 28 May 2021, 17:32 (Ref:4053690)   #57
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The first transfer of the season has been made.

Qstuff has opted to switch out Edwards, and replace with Proctor.

For clarity - the transfer details are as follows:

Current entry - £250,000
Edwards removed - £20,000 initial price
Proctor added - £44,000 current price.

New team value - £250,000-£22,000+£44,000=£274,000
D1-Proctor
D1-Parfitt Jr
JS-Neate
Team-Ciceley
Chassis-Infiniti
Engine-Honda
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:28 (Ref:4054198)   #58
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Following the change of driver for Snetterton, Jessica Hawkins has been added to the Drivers and Jack Sears lists.

Drivers details are:
Hawkins-Motorbase/MB-Ford-Ford-£13,000

Jack Sears details:
Hawkins-£36,000

Any entry that includes Neate will not automatically be changed, you will need to submit a transfer request.
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:32 (Ref:4054199)   #59
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request from time-seeker.

Existing value - £295,000
Remove Neate - £15,000
Add Parfitt Jr. - £18,000

New Team Value - £298,000
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:40 (Ref:4054201)   #60
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request from Gazelle.

Existing value - £295,000
Remove Neate (JS) - £40,000
Add Parfitt Jr.(JS) - £39,000

New Team Value - £294,000
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:45 (Ref:4054202)   #61
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request from BoomerDoomer.

Existing value - £300,000
Remove Neate(JS) - £40,000
Add Parfitt Jr.(JS) - £39,000

New team value - £299,000
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:51 (Ref:4054204)   #62
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request from Jennings.

Existing value - £255,000
Add Boardley(JS) - £70,000

New Team value - £285,000
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:53 (Ref:4054205)   #63
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Transfer request from Qstuff.

Existing team value - £274,000
Add Osborne(JS) - £65,000

New team value - £299,000
Old 15 Jun 2021, 12:41 (Ref:4056520)   #64
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The second set of results are now in.

First up, the scores from the weekend from the results.
Biggest points for the weekend were Ingram as a main driver and Rowbottom as a Jack Sears entry - 60pts.
Lowest scores were Smelt, Chilton, Boardley and Geddie as a main driver, all scoring -5pts.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd2 Results.png  
Old 15 Jun 2021, 12:47 (Ref:4056524)   #65
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Now for the entrants' results for the weekend and overall.

steve_r takes the honours with 202pts, followed by mprmke on 192 and Matt K with 186.
bah_hah rounds off the table with 102pts.

In the overall standings, Jpmck is in the lead with 403pts, followed by mattsmith on 391pts and steve_r on 389pts.
Qstuff sits at the bottom on 207pts.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd2 Entrants Scores.png  
Old 15 Jun 2021, 14:08 (Ref:4056531)   #66
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The transfer window is now open up again until the start of qualification at Brands Indy. The updated values are below, and same rules as before apply.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd2 Updated Values.png  
Old 15 Jun 2021, 15:25 (Ref:4056544)   #67
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
After Geddie's bad weekend, and Cooks quiet opening 2 races, I had assumed that mid-table obscurity beckoned. I guess the rest of my team did the heavy lifting!
Old 15 Jun 2021, 15:58 (Ref:4056546)   #68
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
After Geddie's bad weekend, and Cooks quiet opening 2 races, I had assumed that mid-table obscurity beckoned. I guess the rest of my team did the heavy lifting!
Definitely - the Hyundai/Swindon combination seems to have been the ideal option this weekend.
Old 29 Jun 2021, 16:50 (Ref:4058870)   #69
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The third set of results are now in.

First up, the scores from the weekend from the results.
Biggest points for the weekend were Rowbottom as a Jack Sears entry - 60pts, with BMW scoring 55pts as both chassis and engine.
Lowest scores were Jackson and Geddie as a main driver, scoring -5pts.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd3 Results.png  
Old 29 Jun 2021, 16:56 (Ref:4058873)   #70
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Now for the entrants' results for the weekend and overall.

Jpmck takes the honours with 211pts, followed by Petoli on 208pts, sjb114 and Gazelle with 202 pts.
bah_hah rounds off the table with 111pts.

In the overall standings, Jpmck is in the lead with 614pts, followed by mattsmith on 585pts and steve_r on 583pts.
Qstuff sits at the bottom on 374pts.
Attached Images

Old 29 Jun 2021, 18:11 (Ref:4058887)   #71
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The transfer window is now open up again until the start of qualification at Oulton Park. The updated values are below, and same rules as before apply.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd3 Updated Values.png  
Old 3 Jul 2021, 13:01 (Ref:4059558)   #72
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Following the withdrawal of Geddie, I have received a transfer request from Jennings.

Current value - £285,000
Remove Geddie - £10,000
Add Edwards - £14,000

New value - £289,000
Old 5 Jul 2021, 07:13 (Ref:4059888)   #73
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Do I have to get rid of Geddie (my Jack Sears driver) or do I automatically get his replacement? What options do I have, seeing as Geddie is the cheapest Jack Sears driver?
Old 5 Jul 2021, 11:32 (Ref:4059925)   #74
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Do I have to get rid of Geddie (my Jack Sears driver) or do I automatically get his replacement? What options do I have, seeing as Geddie is the cheapest Jack Sears driver?
steve_r - driver changes will not be made automatically, but you have three options available to you:

A: Do Nothing.
In this case, you will keep Geddie in your team and you will not score any points (but you won't lose any either).

B: Swap Geddie for another driver.
You paid £30,000 for Geddie, so by swapping him out, you would have £30,000 to spend on another Jack Sears driver. Neate and Hawkins are both under £30,000 so you could add either of them in place of Geddie.

C: Make more than one change to your team.
If you swapped out Geddie and (for example) Team BMW, you would have £130,000 to spend on a different team and Jack Sears driver.

For reference, the price you paid for each element of your team was:
Cook £65,000
Goff £25,000
Geddie £30,000
Team BMW £100,000
Hyundai £40,000
Swindon £40,000

Trading in an element of your team sees you get back the price you paid. Adding an element to your team costs the current listed values that are updated after each meeting.

Hopefully this gives you clear options?
Old 5 Jul 2021, 14:55 (Ref:4059967)   #75
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
Brilliant. Thanks.

Assuming that Neate stays in the championship, I will transfer out Geddie and bring in Neate, therefore doubling his fan base.