Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 8 Oct 2004, 18:47 (Ref:1119166)   #1
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
tracking cookies

I was just wonderring whether these new adverts will give us any of those nice tracking cookies if we click on them?

If they do then I was thinking my spyware programs will probably just delete them and so 10/tenths may not recieve any benefit if I made an order on one of the sites.

Could you let us know what the situation is RE cookies or is it simply a case of £/click?!!

BTW the hendon car stereo site looks good
Old 8 Oct 2004, 22:09 (Ref:1119335)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The graphical banner adverts like the one above the Quick Reply box work by setting a tracking cookie from the eventual destination website so in theory most cookie cutter programs should let it through as it's not a "foreign" cookie. Having said that I've not really checked it much with cookieware.

The cookie lasts for a number of days (different from each site) and if you go back to the site with "our" cookie still around and order then we get a commission, this ranges from around 1.5% to something like £28 (That's for anyone that takes out car insurance after clicking on the RAC insurance one)

The GoogleAds that will probably be appearing at the TOP of the threads are on a $/Click basis (well, it's more like $0.02 per click, but it all adds up)

Hope this answers the question, if you've any more queries then feel free to PM me.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 07:44 (Ref:1121833)   #3
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If I get it right, you get money for each click on any banner???
Old 12 Oct 2004, 08:10 (Ref:1121840)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ljakse
If I get it right, you get money for each click on any banner???
Just the Google Ads which will be appearing shortly, for the graphic adverts (like the one above the quick reply box) we get money if you buy something from the other website.