Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Oct 2022, 00:16 (Ref:4128948)   #26
blinkybm
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne
blinkybm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by willofan View Post
Is anyone who is making comments on this post actually involved in the Group C Touring Car Association, Heritage Touring Cars, Group C&A or Heritage Revival Racing? Me thinks not!!
I am a current racer in a Group A BMW M3.... The classes are Group A and Group C ... the association is called Heritage Touring Cars (The legends of Bathurst). Heritage Revival is a spin-off run by Ed Singleton, which we all support.... there's no problems with it
Old 8 Oct 2022, 07:15 (Ref:4129135)   #27
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Its a pity bowdens cant be convinced to allow some of their cars actually participate in historic/heritage races.

I am thankful that we do get to see some of them in static displays or doing demo cruise laps, but it would be special to see cars like, moffstang, 77 winner, true-blue and greenstuff etc and some of the geniune HDT and morris cars actually open their throats on the mountain.

People like Bowe Richards Lowndes etc could be trusted to drive them at 9 tenths safely.