Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Apr 2010, 15:37 (Ref:2664891)   #1
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Team mates comparison 2010

Again here comes the thread about team mates in terms of three aspects: qualifying, fast race lap and race classification.

At the moment, just the main four teams are considered for they are interesting pairs and of course they are the front runners. The rest will be (perhaps) included in the future.

The code is as follows. In each race, three digits are shown, for qualifying, fast lap and classification; 1 means the first driver "won", 0 means the second driver "won". "Theoretically", the first driver is chosen to be the a priori fastest driver in the team (of course this can produce a series of debates in certain teams ).
Code:
After 2nd Round (Australia):
        BAH  AUS
VET-WEB 101  100 = 3-3
ALO-MAS 011  100 = 3-3
HAM-BUT 111  010 = 4-2
SCH-ROS 010  000 = 1-5
In terms of statistical significance, it can approximately be considered as "proved" if at the end of the season one driver gets double points that the other. Meanwhile, along the season (i.e. in the few GPs that I put this stat ) I'll show the level of significance of current scores.

As can be seen, the only dramatic score is 1-5 against my namesake (he copied my nick). Probably it will be the most interesting pair to follow in the next races.

Obviously the other pairs are interesting all of them. The wonderboy Vettel against the beloved Webber (I'm not sure about the level of irony in my own phrase). The proud (and not very sympathetic) Alonso against the resilient Massa. The brilliant (perhaps overly) Hamilton versus the calm Button (incidentally, the World Champion).

To be creative, I have to say: let's-see-how-everything-develops.