Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 7 May 2010, 14:14 (Ref:2685997)   #2926
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.racecarsforsale.com/singl...ike-f3000.html Could be a cheap and interesting way in to Euroboss not sure about the livery though!
Old 7 May 2010, 14:19 (Ref:2686001)   #2927
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
http://www.racecarsforsale.com/singl...ynard-91d.html Blast from the past
Old 8 May 2010, 08:11 (Ref:2686405)   #2928
zeleracing
Racer

Austria
zeleracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundersports View Post

way too much money for a 91D Mugen....
i understand Peter Milavec is happy to sell one of his Lola T92/50 for very cometitive price...
one of them is fitted with a fresh Heini Mader DFR 3.5, the other one either with 1.8 litre Audi Turbo HSB or NME 3.0 DFY...
Old 19 May 2010, 14:51 (Ref:2694090)   #2929
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
For any Euroboss fans in Scotland Mr Hansford will be having a blast round Knockhill this weekend http://www.knockhill.com/index2.php
Old 19 May 2010, 16:11 (Ref:2694127)   #2930
SLK55
Racer

England
SLK55 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You coming up Ian ?
Old 20 May 2010, 22:35 (Ref:2695091)   #2931
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
No sadly as we are moving to bigger premesis at work otherwise I may have gone to Spa for Boss, Knockhill should be fun if the weather is good though are you going?
Old 21 May 2010, 06:47 (Ref:2695194)   #2932
SLK55
Racer

England
Yeah, I am heading up this morning. Would be really stupid if I didn't its closer to me than Donington. The weather is cracking again today, so I think I better pack some sun cream !
Old 24 May 2010, 19:25 (Ref:2697397)   #2934
HaRdCoRe-WeZ
Racer

HaRdCoRe-WeZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What happened? The car sounds very very bad...
Old 26 May 2010, 12:38 (Ref:2698528)   #2935
PeterMorley
Veteran

United Kingdom
Belgium
PeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRdCoRe-WeZ View Post
What happened? The car sounds very very bad...
Tony apparently had some kind of fuel pump/pressure problem which didn't stop him setting some very quick times.

It's good that EuroBOSS are doing something new rather than ripping off someone else's work, name & events...

And rather nice to see that global warming has reached Scotland, I imagine most Scots don't see it as a problem!
Old 26 May 2010, 15:13 (Ref:2698633)   #2936
backfire
Rookie

backfire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter,
You had better be careful what you say, or you will get a nasty PM from the other side (Don't tell them Pike!). The poor little chap doesn't like the truth, but having already thrown his toys out of the pram and refusing to post on this forum, is now using PMs to fire his insulting Doodlebugs. I think I'd better revive the Dunkirk spirit and retreat to this thread for a while.
Old 26 May 2010, 23:30 (Ref:2698925)   #2937
PeterMorley
Veteran

United Kingdom
Belgium
PeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfire View Post
Peter,
You had better be careful what you say, or you will get a nasty PM from the other side (Don't tell them Pike!). The poor little chap doesn't like the truth, but having already thrown his toys out of the pram and refusing to post on this forum, is now using PMs to fire his insulting Doodlebugs. I think I'd better revive the Dunkirk spirit and retreat to this thread for a while.
Step away from the dark side...

Lucky I never think to check my PMs and will keep an ear open for the whoop whoop sound of a pulse jet (or did I get it wrong and one of the huge number of new entries is an Arrows A2!!!)....

I've always found that telling the truth works well, it might cause embarassment to those who tell porkies but that's their choice.

Peter
p.s. I wonder what the consequences of posting a PM publicly could be, is there is any legally binding confidentiality clause unless it has been agreed by both sides...
Old 26 May 2010, 23:48 (Ref:2698930)   #2938
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if anyone is using the pm system in a manner in which it was not meant to be used, then report it to one of us moderators and we'll deal with accordingly.

and regarding publicly posting a pm - the clue is in the title. "private message".
Old 27 May 2010, 17:14 (Ref:2699391)   #2939
backfire
Rookie

Peter,
I wouldn't bother repeating or reporting any of the childish rants from the other side. As you say, stick to the truthful facts and let others agree or disagree & post if they want (I think that's called a forum). If Christian wants to get personal, let him, and I say well done to RC & MZ for staying above all this. Even if EuroBOSS is being hampered by BOSS GP at the moment, in my opinion, they have the moral high ground & I hope they come good eventually.
Old 29 Jun 2010, 16:03 (Ref:2719898)   #2940
zeleracing
Racer

Austria
Magny Cours 7-8 August 2010 - Outline and Entry Form
Posted at 29 June 2010 by Michael Zele

EuroBOSS would like to invite you to enter your Big Open Single Seater for the first round of the 2010 EuroBOSS series at Magny Cours, the former F1 GP race circuit near Nevers / France.

Please download an entry form here and submit it to us no later than Friday 23rd July.

We have lowered the entry fee to Euro 850,00 (eight hundred fifty) plus VAT (if applicable) for each competitor and class.

The EuroBOSS events take place 7th / 8th August at will consist of following outings:

Saturday 7th August:
30 min free practice (before lunch break)
20 min qualifying (appx. 4:00 p.m.)

Sunday 8th August:
20 min race 1 (before lunch break)
20 min race 2 (appx. 4:00 p.m.)

Provisional time schedule will be released by the race organiser by the end of this week and will be visible also on www.racepromo.ch

There will be Boxes available for all competitors. These have to be booked when sending the entry form and paid for directly to the race organiser on collection of the keys!

Please forward your transponder number, if you have one. For those who do not have a transponder, it will be possible to rent one when doing the administrative checks at the cost of Euro 30,00

There will be “live timing” with 5 sec. delay and a “live-ticker” available on www.racepromo.ch during the racemeeting.

On the official EuroBOSS homepage you can find direct links to the entry-form download as well as directions to Magny Cours circuit

More news to follow shortly...
Old 29 Jun 2010, 16:04 (Ref:2719900)   #2941
zeleracing
Racer

Austria
Magny Cours 7-8 August 2010 - Outline and Entry Form
Posted at 29 June 2010 by Michael Zele

EuroBOSS would like to invite you to enter your Big Open Single Seater for the first round of the 2010 EuroBOSS series at Magny Cours, the former F1 GP race circuit near Nevers / France.

Please download an entry form here and submit it to us no later than Friday 23rd July.

We have lowered the entry fee to Euro 850,00 (eight hundred fifty) plus VAT (if applicable) for each competitor and class.

The EuroBOSS events take place 7th / 8th August at will consist of following outings:

Saturday 7th August:
30 min free practice (before lunch break)
20 min qualifying (appx. 4:00 p.m.)

Sunday 8th August:
20 min race 1 (before lunch break)
20 min race 2 (appx. 4:00 p.m.)

Provisional time schedule will be released by the race organiser by the end of this week and will be visible also on www.racepromo.ch

There will be Boxes available for all competitors. These have to be booked when sending the entry form and paid for directly to the race organiser on collection of the keys!

Please forward your transponder number, if you have one. For those who do not have a transponder, it will be possible to rent one when doing the administrative checks at the cost of Euro 30,00

There will be “live timing” with 5 sec. delay and a “live-ticker” available on www.racepromo.ch during the racemeeting.

On the official EuroBOSS homepage you can find direct links to the entry-form download as well as directions to Magny Cours circuit

More news to follow shortly...
Old 1 Jul 2010, 12:25 (Ref:2720739)   #2942
zeleracing
Racer

Austria
EuroBOSS invites qualified drivers to enter their Big Open Single Seater for the second round of the 2010 EuroBOSS series on at the stunning brand new Slovakiaring Circuit on 21 and 22 August 2010. The circuit is located on the outskirts of Slovakian capital city Bratislava.

Entry fee is Euro 850,00 (eight hundred fifty) plus VAT (if applicable) for each competitor and class.

Boxes
Boxes will be available for all competitors. Book these when sending the entry form but pay for them directly to the race organiser on collection of the keys!

Transponders
Please forward your transponder number, if you have one. For those who do not have a transponder, it will be possible to rent one when doing the administrative checks.

Getting There
There are several low-cost airlines flying to Bratislava and Vienna airports. Vienna Airport is about 1 hour and Bratislava airport about a 20 minute drive from the circuit.
Old 14 Jul 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2726804)   #2943
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
I see the website has been updated with new dates etc. www.euroboss.com
Old 18 Jul 2010, 18:05 (Ref:2728590)   #2944
SLK55
Racer

England
Not requested, not accurate and not appreciated. If you are not going to post in a public forum, DO NOT POST YOUR CRAZY ATTACKS TO ME.

Dear slk55,
why always bashing and smashing against BOSS GP?
Do you know why some of the confirmed entries could not race at the Nurburgring or Zolder?? Smallest grid, crazy comment, how many BOSS Formula/EuroBOSS races you have seen?? I should send you the results archive...

We never said that we build up BOSS GP and then we have at every race 20 cars. For us the most important aim was to get the trust back of the organisers and drivers, to pay our bills correctly and in time, to have a good atmosphere in the paddock etc.

Every BOSS fan normally must be happy that these cars still racing at Zolder, Zandvoort, Nurburgring, Spa, etc. and they have to realize that all these races would not happen this year if we were still with EuroBOSS and Roger Cowman! That's a fact! We are only in our first season with two races still to come and some upgrades and new ideas for the future!

The only thing I want is that all the discussions have to be fair but unfortunately I cannot see this at the moment.

Say me why nobody discussed about three cancelled EuroBOSS races because of no drivers interest (Michael Zele is running up and down here in the Zolder paddock with his EuroBOSS Magny Cours and Slovakia entry forms)? Where are all the positive comments about the biggest BOSS grid (18 cars at the Zandvoort grid, 19 in the padock) since Donington 2002 or talking about the spectacular race action we had at Hockenheim and the Nurburgring?

This is also what I mean when I always say it is very difficult to discuss with people which have no EuroBOSS inside look and I mean a real inside look.

Probably only Roger and myself know the real situation and the real stories (Michael Zele says he is not interested to know it..., so therefore he only knows what Roger says to him)!

Regards

Christian
BOSS GP Championship
Old 18 Jul 2010, 18:48 (Ref:2728619)   #2945
backfire
Rookie

SLK55 Welcome to the world of the insulting PM from CG, several EuroBOSS supporters have received worse than that.
The poor young boy cannot get over the fact that as predicted, BOSS GP is failing. My point always has been that BOSS GP could fail but, in the process, EuroBOSS would be damaged, leaving drivers and fans with no decent series.
CG has made BOSS GP into his own war against Roger Cowman, using his wealthy backers to help the cause (perhaps some of the missing 'entrants' want no part of this)
Maybe there have been problems with EuroBOSS finances, but don't forget that RC has kept the series going for 15 years and last year, during the crippling recession, has lost around £20,000 from race promoters. Before the start of this years season, he has had to endure malicious letters and emails circulated to promoters, teams, drivers by - guess who? No wonder EuroBOSS has problems.
Perhaps now the drivers will make the effort to get to Magny Cours and support EuroBOSS, although I think a couple might have their entries refused! It's a great circuit, I wish I could go (I've got a job in central London on the Monday, so it may be difficult).
Note to Christian - do not bother sending me a PM, use the forum as intended or keep quiet.
Old 18 Jul 2010, 20:40 (Ref:2728705)   #2946
SLK55
Racer

England
The annoying thing is I would like everything to succeed, but finally the juvenile rant from CG has tipped it over the edge. In my post that Christian attacks, I actually stiated that it was such a shame that the the open class was poorly attended.
Christian created a great deal of trouble for me a couple of years back, because he mis understood a comment i made to him in a private message. Its very obvious now that he is insecure, schizophrenic and unstable.
Christian, this is a public statement. Do NOT send me any further messages. I have already used the ignore function of the forum. If you have anything extra to say, have the courage to do it in a public forum, not slinging muck around behind peoples backs
Old 18 Jul 2010, 23:35 (Ref:2728787)   #2947
Griff
Rookie

Wales
south wales
Griff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello all, I have posted a few things earlier in the year but I am pretty new to everything that is going on. After many years of on and off watching of Euro Boss and eventually being able to beg borrow and steel enough money to buy
an F1 car I find that Euro Boss doesn't seem to be happening to any great degree and Boss GP masters class for older GP cars seems to be populated by
some very late machinery and no F1 cars so I am now in a bit of a predicament as to what to do, I don't have a huge budget or large team I engineer the car myself and all my guys are unpaid this does mean I cant do a lot of long haul races or for that matter a full season it is just out of my range financially, but this doesn't mean I don't want to run the car but I would have to cherry pick circuits closer to home and while I'm on the subject of closer to home does anybody foresee anything happening in the UK ? and if not why not I really don't get the drift here because I have spoken to a few people who are in a similar position to myself but still don't run with either series why is this ? am I being really stupid or nieve or have I missed something catastrophic which stops people running in either or both series ? Anyway if anybody could throw some light on what's happening I would be grateful as all I want as i'm sure some other people do as well is to go and have FUN racing my very expensive toy Thanks all
GRIFF
PS I will also put this on the boss gp thread as well in case people don't read both
Old 19 Jul 2010, 17:21 (Ref:2729157)   #2948
backfire
Rookie

Griff, Tell us more about your car, I'm sure you will be made very welcome in EuroBOSS, the series has always been about enthusiasm over money (that's relatively speaking, no F1 car is cheap to run).
As has been discussed by others before, running UK rounds is almost impossible, due to lack of unsilenced days &, therefore, very high circuit fees for the few available. I know that Roger Cowman (EuroBOSS founder and promoter) is constantly trying to organise UK rounds but can only get the odd date. Roger also arranges paid demo events for his competitors (ie Copenhagen, Belgrade & Knockhill in the past), when possible, a very cost effective way of exercising an F1 car in public.
I would contact Roger and just have a chat.
Old 19 Jul 2010, 21:47 (Ref:2729338)   #2949
SLK55
Racer

England
Backfire, here is a link that Grif posted earlier

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve-griffiths
Old 19 Jul 2010, 22:22 (Ref:2729364)   #2950
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if you think you're getting abusive private messages that are against the rules, use the report pm button.

patience is wearing a little thin considering it's only the euroboss (and its variants) threads that EVER give any of us mods in this forum any grief.

Tags
cosworth, euroboss, judd, old f1 cars, single seater