Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Mar 2015, 11:17 (Ref:3518577)   #1
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pirelli to be bought by ChemChina

Quote:
China National Chemical Corp. (ChemChina) will buy Pirelli, the world's fifth-largest tire maker, in a 7.1 billion euro ($7.7 billion) deal that will place one of the symbols of Italy's manufacturing industry in Chinese hands.
http://europe.autonews.com/article/2...7-billion-deal
Old 23 Mar 2015, 12:37 (Ref:3518596)   #2
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I heard on the local business news that the Chiense are buying lots of Italian cmpanies at the moment, Marco Polo being another.

I wonder how long it will be before they snap up Ferrari once it goes on the stock exchange.
Old 23 Mar 2015, 18:38 (Ref:3518715)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if ChemChina want to sell higher end tires in China and to compete with companies like Michellin and Continental who are also looking to make more headway in that market then i would love to see part of this battle play out in F1.