Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Aug 2020, 06:36 (Ref:3994664)   #16
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aim to be there.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 08:30 (Ref:3994687)   #17
Aysedasi
They started without me..
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
If I'm able to be, I will be.
That's probably the best any of us can hope for. My ferry is rebooked anyway!
Old 11 Aug 2020, 10:52 (Ref:3994729)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Booked.

BTW, I have loads of 10/10s stickers, remind me and I'll bring them along.
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 10:59 (Ref:3994730)   #19
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Impressive!

I intend to be at LM if all the stars align.
What a Timetable!!!
Old 11 Aug 2020, 17:58 (Ref:3994812)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Booked.

BTW, I have loads of 10/10s stickers, remind me and I'll bring them along.
yes please Peter, i would love to have a couple, one for the little car for the classic and one for my jag to fit below the ACO members sticker.

If the Spa wec round takes place in May might see you there, assuming we are allowed.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 07:21 (Ref:3995093)   #21
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I am planning to be there - but I am not fully confident that things will be completely 'normal' by then - let hope I am wrong.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 11:07 (Ref:3995125)   #22
Aysedasi
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You may well be right Mal, I don't think we can predict anything with confidence right now, even 10 months ahead.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 14:03 (Ref:3995189)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well i think the last 5 months have proved planning can be a total waste of time
Old 13 Aug 2020, 16:10 (Ref:3995222)   #24
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope to be!
Old 13 Aug 2020, 18:16 (Ref:3995258)   #25
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
well i think the last 5 months have proved planning can be a total waste of time
Amen to that. A lot of people in the world assuming COVID will end on January 1 2021.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 18:34 (Ref:3995263)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I hope next yer will be back to some sort of normal but the way things are going i am not sure it will be, but ever hopeful rally cross is back at lyden hill this month with spectators and Chris Hoy competing so some signs of hope
Old 15 Aug 2020, 13:09 (Ref:3995532)   #27
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Niche ferry crossing question but does anyone know if Brittany Ferries are running less crossings out of Portsmouth next year?

I'm trying to amend my booking but our usual Tuesday morning service isn't there and only looks like one crossing a week next June?
Old 15 Aug 2020, 13:28 (Ref:3995540)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I think it is still early i know eurotunnel have only just put June 2021 up on the website, but have not have any experience with ferries for many years
Old 15 Aug 2020, 18:50 (Ref:3995609)   #29
Aysedasi
20KPINAL

England
I only looked for my equivalent crossings on Brittany and they were there....
Old 19 Aug 2020, 09:08 (Ref:3996377)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well very happy today as the ACO have confirmed that my camping and race tickets will be ok for next year, i will get a credit note just like everyone else but they have confirmed that (as a special service for us) the credit note will be converted into the same tickets for next year. That is the earliest i have sorted tickets ever. Now just need to get the rest of our groups tickets sorted once the aco opens the 2021 tickets site.