Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4 Nov 2016, 07:23 (Ref:3685266)   #1
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Is it time to move us back to the main forum?

Hi Woolley, there has been so little activity on these threads in the last year it has become a non-event. How about we merge back into the main Aussie thread?
Old 11 Nov 2016, 01:01 (Ref:3687075)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll ask the question.
Old 17 Nov 2016, 03:18 (Ref:3688766)   #3
socram
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
socram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsocram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Agree. So quiet in here these days it doesn't warrant popping in more than weekly - if that. Almost at the stage of deleting it from my favourites.
Old 17 Nov 2016, 04:20 (Ref:3688776)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone can post here, it's up to the posters to create the Forum.

Add to a topic, then someone else will, then someone else... and pretty soon there will be an outbreak of... discussion
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 17 Nov 2016, 04:23 (Ref:3688777)   #5
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
This headline came up so i will weigh in

I used to follow the NZ stuff and thus had an interest in what was happening in NZ motorsport (although minimal discussion, believe it or not)

Now i rarely come to the NZ sub forum and thus my interest in NZ motorsport has waned. which is a shame because there is some good stuff going on
Old 17 Nov 2016, 08:22 (Ref:3688798)   #6
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I shall start a topic in the Aussie thread and see what happens...
Old 18 Nov 2016, 18:34 (Ref:3689116)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
I shall start a topic in the Aussie thread and see what happens...
Happy with that. Rather than officially changing over for now, carry on there and lets see how it goes. The serial abusers seem to have given up so things should be fine.

I'll close this thread as it's served its purpose. Thanks, GB.

But I will just finish with best wishes to everyone that's suffering in the latest outbreak of earthquakes. Been following it closely, hard to put into words how sad it makes me.