Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think it is?
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Charles Leclerc 33 66.00%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Lando Norris 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Nico Hülkenberg 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Guanyu Zhou 1 2.00%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 16 32.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:04 (Ref:4103528)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2022

Who do you think it is?
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:09 (Ref:4103532)   #2
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Leclerc. Fastest all weekend, wiped Max’s face in it wheel to wheel causing a little tantrum, props to KMAG…cracking race for him
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:11 (Ref:4103534)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
K-Mag,

With honourable mentions for Zhou, Schumacher, Leclerc, Hamilton, Tsunoda and Russell.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:48 (Ref:4103548)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc, took pole, got fastest race lap and won the race.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 19:14 (Ref:4103557)   #5
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I really wanted to give it to KMag for his epic efforts, but can't get away from Leclerc being the class of the field.

Also because he was grinning like a loon at the end
Old 20 Mar 2022, 19:38 (Ref:4103564)   #6
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Head says Leclerc, heart says KMag - heart wins.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 21:51 (Ref:4103581)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
LeClerc was brillaint and had to work for it. Cannot fault him at all.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 22:01 (Ref:4103586)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tricky. Leclerc showed Max that he's not necessarily going to have things all his own way just because the Mercs aren't on the pace (yet) - great drive. Massive kudos to Zhou for scoring a point on his debut and actually looking as though he might deserve to be there. But for me, it can only be Magnussen. His time in F1 was over and done with, but he's back and netted a great 5th place. So Kevin gets it for me.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 23:00 (Ref:4103603)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's pretty simple: Leclerc or Magnussen. I chose Leclerc for his spectacular dicing with Max, his well-judged restart, and for winning. It also feels less lucky as he has served his time and is now reaping the rewards. OTOH K-Mag is only back because of Vlad the Invader and is lucky to find the Haas is quick.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 09:47 (Ref:4103636)   #10
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
It's pretty simple: Leclerc or Magnussen.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
K-Mag is only back because of Vlad the Invader and is lucky to find the Haas is quick.
Sure he's lucky that the car (and engine) are good - but that result wasn't all down to the car - there's no way Mazepin would have got that result (and Schumacher didn't).
Old 21 Mar 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4103677)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Like others, battled with my choice but went for K-Mag for the sheer achievement of his performance after such a short period back.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 17:01 (Ref:4103721)   #12
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Charles , kudos to Kevin and Valtteri.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 22:21 (Ref:4103764)   #13
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Like so many others I gave this one to Leclerc. His peaks are high, and he was in total control in this race, and gave Verstappen a good fight. Zhou should be congratulated for the point!

It was kind of neat to see Magnusen scoring points, but it made me think about MSC, as he was roundly beaten by his team mate. Now when we have gotten rid of the Russian gangsters, he can be compared against a known factor, and while Magnusen is decent, he isn't great.

Talking about great. The strongest driver pairings according to me is Mercedes and Ferrari, which is scarily good compared to most other teams. Never discount Mercedes, as they will score more points this year. I am actually not sure if I'd bet on them or Ferrari as constructors this year.
Old 22 Mar 2022, 14:53 (Ref:4103849)   #14
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Who else but Leclerc? Great performance
Old 29 Mar 2022, 18:48 (Ref:4104822)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
leclerc