Old 9 Feb 2006, 11:14 (Ref:1518719)   #1
StewyBell
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne, Australia.
StewyBell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2004 San Marino Grand Prix on ITV

Hello All,

My name is Stewy Bell and I live in Melbourne, Australia. Suffice to say, I live for Formula One, like all of you do; and I've been watching a while now - however, never had a need to post with the amount and variety discussed.

My question is this:

ITV's broadcast of the 2004 San Marino Grand Prix had a special one-off intro song (co-inciding with this being JB's first Formula One Pole Position) instead of the normal theme, rolled out after Jenson's spoken intro at the top. Who is it? I've tried everything to find out.

Cheers

Stew
Old 9 Feb 2006, 11:17 (Ref:1518723)   #2
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If I remember correctly, it was a song by Louise Griffiths, JB's (former?) girlfriend.

Can't remember the name of the song though, sorry.

Edit: Welcome to ten-tenths!
Old 9 Feb 2006, 11:30 (Ref:1518739)   #3
StewyBell
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne, Australia.
StewyBell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perfect Sense

Thanks mate, makes perfect sense - and i've put that into google, and you're right on the money. Thanks once again!!

Cheers

Stew
Old 9 Feb 2006, 11:34 (Ref:1518743)   #4
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidzer
If I remember correctly, it was a song by Louise Griffiths, JB's (former?) girlfriend.
former i believe.

the only one i heard her sing (on one of those daytime chat show things that never got off the ground properly) was something like love lies and lullabies?
Old 9 Feb 2006, 12:50 (Ref:1518799)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
former i believe.

the only one i heard her sing (on one of those daytime chat show things that never got off the ground properly) was something like love lies and lullabies?
Was that directed to JB ?
Old 9 Feb 2006, 13:42 (Ref:1518843)   #6
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
pass, they were still together then....! (just after her fame academy stint).

early indication?
Old 9 Feb 2006, 14:15 (Ref:1518864)   #7
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
former i believe.
Yes,he's changed contracts again.
Old 9 Feb 2006, 18:40 (Ref:1519023)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewyBell
ITV's broadcast of the 2004 San Marino Grand Prix had a special one-off intro song (co-inciding with this being JB's first Formula One Pole Position) instead of the normal theme, rolled out after Jenson's spoken intro at the top. Who is it? I've tried everything to find out.
Welcome to 10-10ths Stew. I have a question for you. Do you actually like that worthless song!?
Old 9 Feb 2006, 18:50 (Ref:1519031)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
now thats a proper welcome to the forum Stewy.

very funny
Old 9 Feb 2006, 20:25 (Ref:1519094)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

...and I thought he was interest in the singer...
Old 9 Feb 2006, 20:27 (Ref:1519096)   #11
Alfa Fan
Veteran

Alfa Fan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Louise Griffths - Catch Me If You Can.

Its crap....like her boyfriend I suppose.
Old 9 Feb 2006, 20:34 (Ref:1519103)   #12
Suze
Veteran

England
*suze remembers her from fame academy too and her songs*