Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Oct 2019, 09:00 (Ref:3934592)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Ticketsw on sale from today for members, i have had nothing from the ACO but Catherine at the tourist office sent form this morning which was filled in and returned ASAP. ACO web site is open for bookings direct, good luck.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:00 (Ref:3934621)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I've logged in and got to the landing page with the ticket icons but I can't get past that. Hey ho. Who is Catherine?
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:04 (Ref:3934626)   #18
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Catherine is our ticket angel at the Le Mans Tourist Office
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:09 (Ref:3934631)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How does one contact her?
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:10 (Ref:3934633)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
She replaced Nadine who was our previous ticket angel
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:13 (Ref:3934636)   #21
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Well I've logged in and got to the landing page with the ticket icons but I can't get past that. Hey ho. Who is Catherine?
You can also call the the ACO ticket office direct. They are closed for lunch at the moment (), but the lines open again at 1pm UK time. The number is 0033243408000 and if you're not in the mood to impress them with your French, they all speak very good Eeengleesh.

Good luck!
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:28 (Ref:3934642)   #22
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
How does one contact her?
Fill in attached order form and send it to
catherine.boutier@lemans-tourisme.fr
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tarifs+BDC 24H-2020-GB.pdf (2.61 MB, 4 views)
Old 15 Oct 2019, 11:34 (Ref:3934644)   #23
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Love my life, just got back from the USA where I visited a NSX event and the first thing I did when I got home is bying tickets for the 24. Got what I want,T17, Epinettes.
Happy, it took a while before I got logged in.

Thanks TT for all the actual info, there was no email from ACO regarding ticketsale.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 12:20 (Ref:3934656)   #24
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Fill in attached order form and send it to
catherine.boutier@lemans-tourisme.fr
Done, thank you.

Old 15 Oct 2019, 12:26 (Ref:3934659)   #25
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
...there was no email from ACO regarding ticketsale.
Yep, a fairly shocking oversight, especially in a year when they need to do more to promote ticket sales than ever before.

And I have another gripe which has seriously put my nose out of joint. I (and Ayse in our group) have been loyal ACO members for many, many years, renewing annually. We have spent a small fortune with the ACO over the years (and regret not a single centime of it, mind you). In order to get the number of T17 seats we needed for our group, a third membership was necessary, so Ayse's son's partner took out one of the new style 60 euro memberships (as documented in this thread). I see on the ticket website that anyone holding one of these new style memberships gets a massive 40% discount on the regular entry ticket price (for up to two tickets), whilst longstanding members who are on the old formula only receive the regular 25% member discount (allbeit on up to 6 tickets). Why??? How is it in any way fair that somebody with a 60 euro membership who has been a member for a matter of just weeks, gets a bigger discount than a member of 20+ years standing on the old style 105 euro formula? Makes my blood boil!!!
Old 15 Oct 2019, 13:56 (Ref:3934678)   #26
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It also surprised me new less paying members got more discount, but as always it could be to draw new members. Same when you have longtime subscribtion to a newspaper and pay full, new subscribtions get a hugh discount. Not fare, but that is how it works.
If it is like that I can live with it. Otherwise it would not be fare.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 14:00 (Ref:3934680)   #27
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
I got the Email regarding the ticketsale opening today.
We must have woke someone.
A LITTLE LATE ACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15 Oct 2019, 14:05 (Ref:3934681)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes, me too.

Old 15 Oct 2019, 14:33 (Ref:3934688)   #29
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Like others no pre-email until an hour ago today and its all up and running - tickets purchased.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 16:04 (Ref:3934710)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well that was a mess, Tourist office seem to have put me on the bottom of the pile and so i got no camping tickets this year, not a happy bunny.