Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jul 2020, 13:42 (Ref:3988719)   #16
Aysedasi
They started without me..
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That being so, if there is to be anything, it probably needs to be off site on Thursday or Friday.
Old 16 Jul 2020, 13:53 (Ref:3988721)   #17
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That being so, if there is to be anything, it probably needs to be off site on Thursday or Friday.

The Thursday schedule looks full, Friday afternoon might work if you or OK missing the Road to Le Mans race. The schedule is up on the ACO site now https://www.lemans.org/en/program/agenda/1371

Sean
Old 16 Jul 2020, 14:17 (Ref:3988729)   #18
Aysedasi
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As my son is spannering this year in the RTLM race, I guess it would be rude to miss it.....
Old 16 Jul 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3988731)   #19
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Friday afternoon does look the best time. Does anyone know of a good park or something near the city centre where a socially distanced meet could take place (and then food/drinks in smaller groups in the P de la Rep.)
Old 16 Jul 2020, 14:54 (Ref:3988741)   #20
Aysedasi
20KPINAL

England
I guess Eric is best placed to come up with a location. Perhaps we all just go to his house, it's not too far......
Old 16 Jul 2020, 16:29 (Ref:3988763)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Friday might do for us, obviously we will have our own meet in TR if you can get past the border guards and electric fences or if we have completed the escape tunnels by then
Old 14 Sep 2020, 21:34 (Ref:4002510)   #22
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The meeting is not cancelled ! Post any thoughts or photos next saturday around noon !
Old Yesterday, 11:19 (Ref:4003483)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yesterday's warm up.
Attached Thumbnails
20200917_162439.jpg  
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 (Ref:4003495)   #24
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As it is so late in the year, I have picked up some Mince Pies so we can have a Festive pre-race snack.
Old Yesterday, 13:54 (Ref:4003520)   #25
Aysedasi
20KPINAL

England
I have punt ras.

Pork pies.

They're called punt ras in our house because I once added them to my wife's shopping list. She phoned me from the supermarket asking me what 'punt ras' were. I have terrible handwriting.....
Old Yesterday, 18:06 (Ref:4003618)   #26
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Yesterday's warm up.
Iím building up to that. When virtual schooling is done Iíll have the room back and set up

Tomorrow though, Iíll still be in bed at the time of the meeting!