Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Sep 2021, 19:15 (Ref:4072655)   #16
Aysedasi
2022?
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But some events are just intrinsically dramatic. Dull race or no. That's why I've been to Le Mans 34 times.....
Old 8 Sep 2021, 21:16 (Ref:4072680)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!
Indeed, I always enjoy going to a sporting event no matter what the outcome. Even going to see my beloved Arsenal and seeing them lose, like they did when I went to see them against Chelsea the other week, I still enjoyed it more than being at home. Even if it meant having to record the end of the 24 hours of Le Mans that day
Old 8 Sep 2021, 23:05 (Ref:4072690)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Obviously you don't want races that are always devoid of action, but if every race was a nailbiter with a swap for the lead on the last lap then that would be suspect too. I know that this sport has never been that and also that there is so much more to get from it.

As for Zandvoort. How good is it as a circuit? I really want a go. And I like watching Alonso drive round there. The fans were mostly ace too. I suspect next year's F1 race will be as dull as dishwater.
Old 9 Sep 2021, 06:05 (Ref:4072722)   #19
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r has a real shot at the championship!steve_r has a real shot at the championship!steve_r has a real shot at the championship!steve_r has a real shot at the championship!steve_r has a real shot at the championship!
Good track, dull(ish) race. Looks great fun to drive around, so I can see why the drivers would like it.
For some reason, somewhere obscure in the dark recesses of the internet, there is a person who mildly disagrees with my opinion. Shocking isn't it? I doubt they will ever post on here, but please keep an eye out just in case. Remain vigilant.
Old 9 Sep 2021, 15:11 (Ref:4072811)   #20
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well - if banked corners are part of what makes Zandvoort such a good place, we can expect Jeddah and Yas Marina to be good later this year?
Old 9 Sep 2021, 15:59 (Ref:4072823)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!
Abu Dhabi is hardly a classic track, but we’ll see if the improvements can polish that particular t*rd. At least it should add some character to the circuit