Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 10 Aug 2013, 08:18 (Ref:3287918)   #751
MyNameIsNigel
Veteran

Switzerland
Lake Geneva Area
MyNameIsNigel has a real shot at the podium!MyNameIsNigel has a real shot at the podium!MyNameIsNigel has a real shot at the podium!MyNameIsNigel has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
And now a ridiculous German-language EU-market ad for the Audi RS6 featuring the R18:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPLySO3bYo
Not so ridiculous, but rather good marketing IMHO. "Now your life fits in a race car". the perfect fit indeed.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 13:59 (Ref:3287981)   #752
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
I like that rs6 commercial a lot.
Me too, is funny
Old 10 Aug 2013, 15:53 (Ref:3288021)   #753
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
I'm bored to death by VAG lately, but I think this ad is absolutely brilliant.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 19:49 (Ref:3288086)   #754
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
I'm bored to death by VAG lately, but I think this ad is absolutely brilliant.
I agree I loved the part where the car is sitting by the river while the guys fish. Then when all the kids and dogs jumped in I laughed out loud.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 21:13 (Ref:3288114)   #755
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
I have some video footage of the ELMS at Silverstone (circa 2001?) taken from Woodcote. The Panoz LMP01s and the Favanelli Lola Judd seriously distort the picture as they fly past I see if I can dig it out.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 00:25 (Ref:3289058)   #756
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cool little video from Petit Le Mans 2011. It still angers me that Petit isn't part of the WEC, such a waste as it's my favorite circuit in the States.

Click
Old 13 Aug 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3289295)   #757
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice View Post
Cool little video from Petit Le Mans 2011. It still angers me that Petit isn't part of the WEC, such a waste as it's my favorite circuit in the States.

Click
Thanks for sharing that, brought back s lot of memories. I had a big smile on my face seeing the FordGt drive by.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 17:51 (Ref:3289364)   #758
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice View Post

Click
Great stuff - thank you
Old 17 Aug 2013, 06:48 (Ref:3290891)   #759
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Derek Bell drives the 956 at the Nordschleife as a tribute to Stefan Bellof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkE...embedded#at=13
Old 17 Aug 2013, 21:10 (Ref:3291096)   #760
Great Dane
Rookie

Denmark
Great Dane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o226I...ature=youtu.be

corvette at LM 13
Old 18 Aug 2013, 20:03 (Ref:3291446)   #761
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lots of lovely noises here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekn59PkvwA
Old 18 Aug 2013, 20:17 (Ref:3291454)   #762
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
Lovely touch at the end.
Old 18 Aug 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3291460)   #763
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Lovely touch at the end.
Agreed. Almost brought a tear to my eye. :')

Allan Simonsen - may you rest in peace.

Old 19 Aug 2013, 15:07 (Ref:3291755)   #764
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsSm8YCWkCI

Great place to watch the race from....if you can get there
Old 19 Aug 2013, 18:03 (Ref:3291798)   #765
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I aint ever been there . How does one go about getting there , I suppose its an invite only place ?
Old 19 Aug 2013, 18:43 (Ref:3291808)   #766
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it's a private house .
If I remember correctly we talked about all pooling in and buying it
Old 20 Aug 2013, 01:04 (Ref:3291900)   #767
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of a throwback here, 12 years infact to 2001. Beautifully shot, some of the visuals are a bit mind bending and it's very early 2000's but my word it's good.

Speedtribe part 1

Speedtribe part 2

Oh, and those Dallara Chrysler's sound very, very good.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 09:57 (Ref:3291981)   #768
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Thx DJ Choc Ice!
Old 20 Aug 2013, 11:03 (Ref:3291993)   #769
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Just ordered the DVD for £5.81 (incl. shipping) on Amazon. Must be much better with 50 minutes of play instead of 25, DVD quality on 42 inch instead of youtube quality on PC, and 5.1 DTS surround sound instead of sound on 2 PC speakers of questionable quality.
Old 22 Aug 2013, 19:58 (Ref:3292819)   #770
Speed Merchant 91
Rookie

United States
Gilbert, Arizona
Speed Merchant 91 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgGGu4JWPw
Le Mans 2001, at night, pure engine sounds...nothing more needs to be said
Old 22 Aug 2013, 22:13 (Ref:3292856)   #771
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Merchant 91 View Post
One of our own posted that
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:23 (Ref:3292993)   #772
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Merchant 91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
One of our own posted that
Small world indeed
Don't think Speed Merchant 91 has had the pleasure of meeting Aysedasi yet, so he could not know that.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 11:58 (Ref:3294144)   #773
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2GociMJXs

(Porsche ad)
Old 26 Aug 2013, 12:17 (Ref:3294150)   #774
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Small world indeed
Don't think Speed Merchant 91 has had the pleasure of meeting Aysedasi yet, so he could not know that.

It matters not - I've obviously posted it elsewhere but I'm delighted that someone else thought it worthy of re-linking to......
Old 26 Aug 2013, 20:38 (Ref:3294377)   #775
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It matters not - I've obviously posted it elsewhere but I'm delighted that someone else thought it worthy of re-linking to......
Its a good vid, great sounds! Although today the sound seems to have stopped working for me...