Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 12 Jul 2012, 15:14 (Ref:3105639)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
NASCAR Cup Round 18: New Hampshire Motor Speedway - Lennox Industrial Tools 301

The Magic Mile - not my favorite but has produced some decent racing in the past, and the length of the race will make it worth the watch.

JAYSKI
Old 14 Jul 2012, 07:12 (Ref:3106257)   #2
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Kyle on the pole...
Old 14 Jul 2012, 16:09 (Ref:3106378)   #3
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any particular reason - sponsor related? - the race is 301 laps long? I checked Jayski but couldn't find any info.
Old 14 Jul 2012, 18:31 (Ref:3106417)   #4
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
Any particular reason - sponsor related? - the race is 301 laps long? I checked Jayski but couldn't find any info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenox_Industrial_Tools_301

Quote:
Organizers added an extra lap starting in 2008 to represent that Lenox Industrial Tools "is looking for users and suppliers of industrial tools that go the extra mile, whose jobs are physically demanding, day after day, and still find time to contribute to their communities in a meaningful way."
Old 15 Jul 2012, 09:53 (Ref:3106577)   #5
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That is the best PR explanation I've ever heard.
Old 15 Jul 2012, 18:36 (Ref:3106760)   #6
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
Thanks for the info

On a side note, Viasat that shows NASCAR here in Sweden just lost the TNT feed - apparently bad weather in the US is disturbing the uplink. Anyone else outside the US experiencing the same thing?

Last edited by rustyfan; 15 Jul 2012 at 18:43.
Old 15 Jul 2012, 19:25 (Ref:3106772)   #7
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Another boring race so far with hardly any passing after the first 10 laps after a restart, lets hope the 2013 car produces better racing.
Old 16 Jul 2012, 00:27 (Ref:3106856)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
Another boring race so far with hardly any passing after the first 10 laps after a restart, lets hope the 2013 car produces better racing.
Yep, that's what I have come to expect from the "magic mile"...other than location, it's beyond me why they have two races there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Kahne has just had two crappy races to start the season. Looked like he was in the top 8 on the last restart but got hung out on the contact with Kenseth and Bifle.

They'll win some races this year.
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132263

There's one for the pretty boy and the #5 team!
Old 16 Jul 2012, 05:24 (Ref:3106914)   #9
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I found the race rather boring. Congrats to Kasey on the win, good to see him turn his season around.
Ambrose 19th, just couldn't get the car right?
Old 18 Jul 2012, 19:55 (Ref:3108159)   #10
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
I found the race rather boring. Congrats to Kasey on the win, good to see him turn his season around.
Ambrose 19th, just couldn't get the car right?
I guess...

I don't watch NASCAR much, but when I do, I am always hoping the Busch Sisters won't win.
Old 19 Jul 2012, 02:54 (Ref:3108334)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I don't watch NASCAR much, but when I do, I am always hoping the Busch Sisters won't win.
And welcome!