Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Dec 2000, 17:04 (Ref:53173)   #1
Geva racing
Racer

Geva racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know it's a bit early days for predictions but this mine for the several sportscar championships and Le Mans:

Le Mans

#01 Panoz LMP-07
#02 Audi R8-R
#03 Courage C60 (pescarolo)

Dark horse: Rafanelli Ascari A4-10

Fia GT

#01 Carsport Holland Viper
#02 Lister Storm united
#03 Belmondo Viper

Dark Horse: Factory Marcos or Wieth racing Ferrari 550

Fia Sportscar

#1 JMB Giesse Ferrari
#2 Rafanelli Ascari
#3 Redman bright Reynard

Dark horses: New Kremer or Dome.

your thoughts please!
Old 19 Dec 2000, 04:30 (Ref:53269)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I think they are fairly good assumptions Geva..and i hope the Panoz team can get on top of the Audi's at le man as i am a fan of the Panoz machines.

Pescarolo did an excellent job this year at le man and with a year behind them maybe they will be a force to be reckoned with.

interesting you have gone for the viper in FIA GT to beat the lister team..im not sure on that one because I think Lister can produce the goods for another season with or without Julian bailey.

FIA Sportscar Im not sure of either but I do know i am looking forward to seeing the Dome and what it can do.

time will tell..roll on 2001