Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 11 Mar 2014, 18:09 (Ref:3377484)   #26
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Goblin Target Racing

Driver 1, Rosberg 45k
Driver 2, Vergne 15k
Constructor, Williams 20k
Powertrain, Mercedes 20k

Total 100k
Old 11 Mar 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3377493)   #27
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alcoholics Racing Team

Driver 1:Bottas (25,000)
Driver 2:Ricciardo (25,000)
Constructor:Mercedes (30,000)
Power Train:Mercedes (20,000)
Total 100,000
Old 11 Mar 2014, 20:50 (Ref:3377538)   #28
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Thoughts Racing

Driver 1: Raikkonen (45K)
Driver 2: Magnusson (5K)
Constructor: Red Bull (30K)
Powertrain: Mercedes (20K)

Last edited by mythoughtsareracing; 11 Mar 2014 at 20:52. Reason: Didn't meet the rules.
Old 12 Mar 2014, 01:25 (Ref:3377613)   #29
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ARRGH! I am so late to this

BC prehistoric Motorsport
Driver 1: Rosberg (45)
Driver 2: Kvyat (5)
Constructor: Ferrari (30)
Power Unit: Renault (20)

Last edited by Notso Swift; 12 Mar 2014 at 01:34.
Old 12 Mar 2014, 01:31 (Ref:3377614)   #30
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodka View Post
Alcoholics Racing Team

Driver 1:Bottas (25,000)
Driver 2:Ricciardo (25,000)
Constructor:Mercedes (30,000)
Power Train:Mercedes (20,000)
Total 100,000
I'll drink to that,
Old 13 Mar 2014, 01:51 (Ref:3378052)   #31
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Team : Rag 'n' Bone Racing

Driver 1: Raikkonen 45000
Driver 2: Gutierrez 15000
Const : Lotus 20000
Engine : Mercedes 20000

Total : 100000

Better late than never should be fun.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 07:55 (Ref:3378091)   #32
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Time for my annual humiliation...
Team Name: Born Racer's Born Racers
Driver 1: Hamilton (45,000)
Driver 2: Vergne (15,000)
Constructor: McLaren (20,000)
Power Train: Mercedes (20,000)

Total: 100,000

Hamilton's back in a McLaren.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 21:06 (Ref:3378368)   #33
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Name: Polar Bear Racing
Driver 1: … Rosberg $45 000
Driver 2: … Vergne $15 000
Constructor: … McLaren $20 000
Power Train: … Mercedes $20 000

Total : $100 000
Old 13 Mar 2014, 22:46 (Ref:3378399)   #34
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Team Name: Little Hotels (previously Team AWB, now renamed in deference to my sponsors)
Driver 1: Hamilton 45k
Driver 2: Chilton 10k
Constructor: Williams 20k
Powertrain: Mercedes 20k

Total: 95k

Where do I collect my £5000 change?
Old 13 Mar 2014, 23:20 (Ref:3378410)   #35
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post

Where do I collect my £5000 change?
Erm, I think you have the wrong idea... if your under budget you have to spend the money on spare nose sections.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 10:32 (Ref:3378544)   #36
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Team Name: GJ Motorsports
Driver 1: Rosberg 45,000
Driver 2: Magnussen 5,000
Constructor: Lotus 20,000
Powertrain: Mercedes 20,000

Totoal: 90k
Old 14 Mar 2014, 11:56 (Ref:3378555)   #37
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Late to the party as usual...

Team Trundle:

Driver 1: Button (35k)
Driver 2: Ricciardo (25k)
Constructor: Williams (20k)
Power Train: Mercedes (20k)
Total: 100k
Old 16 Mar 2014, 17:08 (Ref:3380657)   #38
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oh dear - Lewis and Kobawasabi cost me dear today!
Old 16 Mar 2014, 23:52 (Ref:3380852)   #39
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
I just wonder if I should have gone for Magnussen over Vergne; I would have done pretty well for the opener.
Old 17 Mar 2014, 01:33 (Ref:3380889)   #40
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As stated in the Australian Results

I have a clarification to the rules

I have made no direct provision for a Post race Disqualification.
However, as a disqualification is an exemption from the race, I am regarding it in the same way as the other stewards exemption from a race that being a DNQ and not allowed to race.
The rule state that this is a maximum 75 point penalty for the driver and a 10 point penalty for the constructor.I have made no direct provision for a Post race Disqualification.
However, as a disqualification is an exemption from the race, I am regarding it in the same way as the other stewards exemption from a race that being a DNQ and not allowed to race.
The rule state that this is a maximum 75 point penalty for the driver and a 10 point penalty for the constructor.
Old 18 Mar 2014, 10:20 (Ref:3381418)   #41
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa_Rob View Post
Team: Redneck Racing
Driver 1 Vettel 50k
Driver 2 Magnusson 5k
Constructor Mclaren 20k
Engine Mercedes 20k

Total 95k

yeah l stuffed up

can l change my No 2 driver for Kvyat
Thanks SBF
Old 30 Mar 2014, 23:23 (Ref:3386861)   #42
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
After having been disqualified from Round 1 (for breaking a rule that is NOT in THIS topic) and after considerate debate with our sponsors, GJ Motorsports have decided to withdraw from this competition with immediate effect.
All drivers and staff have been released, and the team has been disbanded.

Good luck to all remaining competitors.
Old 31 Mar 2014, 14:04 (Ref:3387062)   #43
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
After having been disqualified from Round 1 (for breaking a rule that is NOT in THIS topic) and after considerate debate with our sponsors, GJ Motorsports have decided to withdraw from this competition with immediate effect.
All drivers and staff have been released, and the team has been disbanded.

Good luck to all remaining competitors.
I have explained this by PM, but as you insist on posting publicly I will reply in kind.
Your entry was posted approximately 9 hours after the start of the Australian FP1, therefore your entry is not eligible for Australia. You were PM'd to that effect on the same day, as was Greem who was also late, and Grandpa_Rob who failed to correct his team in time.

I have pointed out that whilst not in the starting post of this thread, it is tradition which was re-iterated in the Fantasy thread of the Main F1 section on the 10th of March this year that closing date for any round was the start of FP1. FP1 took place on the 14th of March.

As you have choosen to withdraw, that's up to you. It saves me tracking one more set of selections, and frees up you choices should somone wish to make a substitution later in the season.

ScotsBrutesFan
Old 31 Mar 2014, 15:46 (Ref:3387099)   #44
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Since I had never played this game before I was unaware of the additional rules that were not in this thread.

In fact, I only found out about this game about an hour before I posted my entry. It took me a while to select a suitable team, since every team should be unique.

It's quite possible I missed the start of FP1, but since I was unaware of that rule and since there are only points to be gained for Qualifying and the Race, I assumed it didn't really matter anyway as long as it was posted before Q1.

But hey it's your game, you make the rules. Fair enough.
Old 1 Apr 2014, 07:46 (Ref:3387307)   #45
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Oh dear - Lewis and Kobawasabi cost me dear today!
Not as much as Ricciardo cost me, and after two rounds I am still paying for it, even though my driver has done nothing wrong....
Those are the rules....
Old 7 Apr 2014, 04:19 (Ref:3389600)   #46
MikeManNZ
Racer

MikeManNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Duke GPE is letting Vegne go after 3 rounds and substituting Kyvat in his place.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 23:22 (Ref:3389983)   #47
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Duke's change has been verified as Legal and will take effect from China onwards.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 23:32 (Ref:3389987)   #48
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
SBF Racing, announces a parting of the ways with Both Drivers in a radical move brought on by the poor performance, not of the drivers ironically but by the chassis and Engine.

Grosjean will be replaced by Rosberg
whilst Bottas is replaced by Chilton
This reduces the team value from 100K, to 95k

This change will take effect from China onward.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 23:39 (Ref:3389988)   #49
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Can I replace Gutierrez with Magnussen too please.
I don't think Sauber are going places this season.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 23:44 (Ref:3389989)   #50
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Team Sheepchaser's change has been verified as Legal and will take effect from China onwards.