Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jul 2007, 18:16 (Ref:1957834)   #51
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Eh? Decent points haul yet I dropped a place!!
Old 8 Jul 2007, 22:01 (Ref:1958030)   #52
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljakse
you had to do it, didn't you?
I am on his case ljakse - keep pounding him - just keep pounding him.

'He' is though, pretty good at recording this comp. 10/10 for that I would say.

signed : - a back marker .....................

Last edited by Pitstop; 8 Jul 2007 at 22:06.
Old 9 Jul 2007, 04:49 (Ref:1958178)   #53
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dropping away from the front runners. Its the hard tyres.
Old 9 Jul 2007, 09:20 (Ref:1958336)   #54
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitstop
I am on his case ljakse - keep pounding him - just keep pounding him.
Hmmm...ljakse would do well to realise I don't swing "that way".
Old 9 Jul 2007, 10:10 (Ref:1958410)   #55
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mathamatically i can stll win this thing, just like Kimi can win the WDC but i need a few things to go wrong.

i'm sure you don't knowlsey .
Old 10 Jul 2007, 09:58 (Ref:1959483)   #56
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
45th....
Old 10 Jul 2007, 21:15 (Ref:1960117)   #57
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
What way is that Knowlesy? (my sweetness!), I never, ever suggested anything other than trying to "BEAT YOU TO A TOTAL LIVING PULP" in this comp. knowles - honest!

Love you, (creep, creep, creep)

Last edited by Pitstop; 10 Jul 2007 at 21:17.
Old 10 Jul 2007, 23:36 (Ref:1960265)   #58
supermagnet
Rookie

supermagnet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At least I'm ahead of my natural rival T0MAT01
Old 22 Jul 2007, 16:54 (Ref:1970261)   #59
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Standings updated again.
Old 22 Jul 2007, 17:48 (Ref:1970321)   #60
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermagnet
At least I'm ahead of my natural rival T0MAT01
Spoke too soon!

I can't believe I managed to win this last year and yet this year I couldn't be more of a midfield runner if I tried.

Still, a few more rounds like today's and I'll have supermagnet eating his hat...

Cheers Knowlesy
Old 22 Jul 2007, 18:00 (Ref:1970334)   #61
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It's weird isn't it.

Contrast with me. I have been utterly crap every year since 2003 and yet I'm perched up top at the moment! Although not much longer I don't think.
Old 22 Jul 2007, 18:04 (Ref:1970344)   #62
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Where am I?
Old 22 Jul 2007, 20:50 (Ref:1970513)   #63
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Well done Knowles - really great comp this year - anyones really.

I'm in your slipsteam honey, I just need to watch those fast corners and your tactics!

Great race today - so glad that no-one got any injuries.
Old 23 Jul 2007, 09:03 (Ref:1970929)   #64
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Reckon I lost further ground thanks to weather!!!
Old 23 Jul 2007, 12:46 (Ref:1971100)   #65
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, and another mechanical failure from the Ferrari camp. We need a couple of DNF's from the front runners - well I do anyway. Somebody hold those guys down before the next race.
Old 25 Jul 2007, 11:19 (Ref:1972987)   #66
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm hoping for a late push for the championship myself!
Old 4 Aug 2007, 20:20 (Ref:1980881)   #67
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This situation with Alonso 'under investigation' got me wondering - what happenes when results are changed after quals/race? I mean, which would be counted - the ones from the track, or official ones?
Old 4 Aug 2007, 21:21 (Ref:1980910)   #68
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Whoever starts on the pole slot is the one that counts.

Right now it is Alonso.
Old 5 Aug 2007, 14:12 (Ref:1981550)   #69
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And today it was Hamilton.
Old 5 Aug 2007, 14:17 (Ref:1981559)   #70
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes, it was. Thank you for reminding me.
Old 5 Aug 2007, 16:25 (Ref:1981727)   #71
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope McLaren wins on appeal and they reinstate Alonzo's pole, just so we can have an argument about it and Knowlesy has to tally the numbers again.
Old 5 Aug 2007, 16:39 (Ref:1981740)   #72
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I think I will tally the numbers on the assumption Alonso's pole is reinstated.

There we go, extra point for me at a stroke....oops, did I say that?
Old 5 Aug 2007, 20:31 (Ref:1981923)   #73
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Latest results up tomorrow I promise! I couldn't be bothered doing them today!
Old 5 Aug 2007, 22:21 (Ref:1982003)   #74
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
I was going to give you some friendly hassel - but decided, on reflection, not to do so.

Mainly, because I feel, as a competitor, to do so woould not be in the spirit of this competition.

Please can I have an extra point for not doing so?
Old 6 Aug 2007, 19:02 (Ref:1982754)   #75
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Sod off.

You are a competitor, a threat. If you were JohnSSC or somebody, maybe I'd consider.
Closed Thread