Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 15 Jul 2022, 11:54 (Ref:4119573)   #76
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
We don't have a weekly award, but I nominate myself as winner this week.
For the sticker yes, that's a winner. But we still have today and I could see the homebuilt Crown Vichero I saw last Friday, it was as glorious as the Vichero name is bad.
Old 15 Jul 2022, 13:00 (Ref:4119577)   #77
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Nice lattice alloys.

The 1996 World Champ also plays this game
https://twitter.com/hillf1/status/15...x0DV0hQ9zAKY2g
Brilliant!! Both of them!!
Old 15 Jul 2022, 13:02 (Ref:4119578)   #78
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
For the sticker yes, that's a winner. But we still have today and I could see the homebuilt Crown Vichero I saw last Friday, it was as glorious as the Vichero name is bad.
There's a Fox Body in the reflection of said sticker. I can't be beat!! It was an AutoZone p lot so it might be cheating but still!!!
Old 15 Jul 2022, 18:45 (Ref:4119612)   #79
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh no, in the Autozone parking lot is catching them in their home environs both
Old 16 Jul 2022, 01:35 (Ref:4119634)   #80
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I wish you weren't a liar.
PEOPLE RESPECT ME
Old 16 Jul 2022, 01:41 (Ref:4119635)   #81
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
New crane just showed up. They didn't park it on the wood pad or use the outrigger pads for some reason I'm guessing it's because this one is a little bit smaller and it needs to be closer to where it's lifting.

sent during haircut
I don't know what's going on, that's fascinating. It appears to be a much smaller crane. See if you can find a dork with a button down or polo and the cleanest boots and he'll tell ya. It's either a manager or engineer.
Old 16 Jul 2022, 01:44 (Ref:4119636)   #82
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
We don't have a weekly award, but I nominate myself as winner this week.
C8 is not so bad in that color.
Old 17 Jul 2022, 00:18 (Ref:4119694)   #83
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My rental for the week. Trail Hawk baby! Not a comfortable highway cruiser and I had 400 miles, but I did hit a 4 wheel slide in some gravel!

sent during haircut
Old 18 Jul 2022, 11:38 (Ref:4119794)   #84
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I see what you did there, well played
Old 20 Jul 2022, 21:22 (Ref:4119972)   #85
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Quote:
Oh no, in the Autozone parking lot is catching them in their home environs both
Owner works at AutoZone so it still might be cheating.

Saw this one at the neighborhood shop. Ragtop 55 or 56?
Old 20 Jul 2022, 21:24 (Ref:4119974)   #86
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
My rental for the week. Trail Hawk baby! Not a comfortable highway cruiser and I had 400 miles, but I did hit a 4 wheel slide in some gravel!

sent during haircut
Love the sometimes random half decent rentals!!! But is the actual 'spotting'? I mean I'd allow it.
Old 21 Jul 2022, 17:36 (Ref:4120055)   #87
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Love the sometimes random half decent rentals!!! But is the actual 'spotting'? I mean I'd allow it.
Ok, if that doesn't count, here is a Mc in the parking lot at Milwaukee Burger Co.

sent during haircut
Old 21 Jul 2022, 18:24 (Ref:4120060)   #88
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Ok, if that doesn't count, here is a Mc in the parking lot at Milwaukee Burger Co.

sent during haircut
Nice framing

We used to rarely see super cars around here, then a lot of money started moving in.
Old 21 Jul 2022, 21:44 (Ref:4120075)   #89
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I need to mount my phone so I can send them, usually a McLaren and Ferrari a day but I'm in Buckhead and fancy pants Atlanta so....
Old 22 Jul 2022, 21:31 (Ref:4120165)   #90
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
2fer Friday.

Waiting on Roswell Rd to turn and this was tailgating me down the road. Tiny old lady driving

On the way home, parked on the street in Kirkwood. And the sweet wheels

Old 22 Jul 2022, 21:46 (Ref:4120168)   #91
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Nice mismatched truck in Iowa

sent during haircut
Old 27 Jul 2022, 15:09 (Ref:4120663)   #92
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Neighbor got this old Lexus a couple years ago, and I love it. V8 sounds fantastic on start-up and 1st gear going down the street. Don't think it is the factory exhaust.

sent during haircut
Old 27 Jul 2022, 18:38 (Ref:4120679)   #93
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Ah the original instead of the Lexus Supra SC300. Its second gen was the last car in NA to come standard with a tape deck, think it made it to 2010. Gen 1 looked much better.
Old 27 Jul 2022, 19:23 (Ref:4120680)   #94
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice Merc today.
Attached Thumbnails
67CBA7C6-101E-4DCC-8C1F-AB293ADFE634.jpeg   8B7C6066-8236-4D14-B95D-BBE167C53D58.jpeg  
Old 27 Jul 2022, 20:25 (Ref:4120688)   #95
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Ah the original instead of the Lexus Supra SC300. Its second gen was the last car in NA to come standard with a tape deck, think it made it to 2010. Gen 1 looked much better.
Yes the SC430 in 2010 was the last with a tape deck. My coworkers husband has one and she drives it sometimes. She thought that was a funny stat when i told her.

Quote:
Nice Merc today.
Ooohhh, and its brown!
Old 27 Jul 2022, 21:55 (Ref:4120694)   #96
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wanted the guy to look so I could give him the thumbs up. But he was studiously ignoring me.
Old 27 Jul 2022, 22:53 (Ref:4120695)   #97
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Neighbor got this old Lexus a couple years ago, and I love it. V8 sounds fantastic on start-up and 1st gear going down the street. Don't think it is the factory exhaust.

sent during haircut
Pretty sweat! Don't see many of those anymore, but to quote Richard Hammond, 'at the end of the day, you still drive a Lexus'.

Quote:
I wanted the guy to look so I could give him the thumbs up. But he was studiously ignoring me.
He was too busy ensuring he was keeping up with but not being spotted by 007.
Old 27 Jul 2022, 23:28 (Ref:4120696)   #98
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
He was too busy ensuring he was keeping up with but not being spotted by 007.
I was thinking his mind was occupied with plans to take over a small Central American country and rule with an iron fist
Old 28 Jul 2022, 00:30 (Ref:4120697)   #99
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I was thinking his mind was occupied with plans to take over a small Central American country and rule with an iron fist
even better!!
Old 28 Jul 2022, 00:34 (Ref:4120698)   #100
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
And wondering whether Virginia could be that small Central American country?