Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Mar 2004, 18:55 (Ref:896164)   #101
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought the format was awful! Far too long and drawn out. I still can't for the life of me see one good reason for the format change. Friday's have lost the entertainment they had last year and the first Q session just seems pretty pointless.

Last edited by Gaz; 6 Mar 2004 at 18:56.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 19:40 (Ref:896192)   #102
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
I think he had missed his chance to get into a top team before he moved to Sauber.....here comes a career remainder of trundling around in the midfield.....sad really.
\

and
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicking-back
Fisichella is over-rated.

Always has been - he'll never get a top drive.[/B]
\

Filed away for future reference.

He made a mistake on his second qualifying run. Give him a break. Even the "Gods" like Micheal, Monty and Kimi make mistakes.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:12 (Ref:896243)   #103
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Like I said, nothing to do with his qualifying run.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:23 (Ref:896248)   #104
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As I said in what turned out to be another thread, the Suaber was horrible. No confidence under braking and turn in.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:24 (Ref:896250)   #105
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very understeery wasn't it, front end washing out everywhere.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:31 (Ref:896251)   #106
Matthopps
Racer

United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Matthopps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Qualifying now seems to resemble a game of football - with the 2 minutes in between being 'half time' it's good for the second half of the grid as previously you wouldn't see them under 12 lap/4 run rules, now you see them for several minutes, which is good, overallit will suit some more than others, and may help DC although chucking it at the scenery didn't exactly help, Mclaren look slow but have always done better in races anyway...
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:32 (Ref:896252)   #107
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It didn't look fun. A understeery car - odd for one based on a 2003 Ferrari , which had no problem turning in on the nose.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:34 (Ref:896255)   #108
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I was about to say, but feared a backlash!
Old 6 Mar 2004, 21:41 (Ref:896262)   #109
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought the same about Ralf's Williams.

Kimi lost his time in the last two corners. Very wide in the penultimate turn.

Agree about Fisi and over rated but I said that four years ago.

The Suabers looked like er Suabers? Not really there at all.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 22:02 (Ref:896281)   #110
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
Agree about Fisi and over rated but I said that four years ago.

Was that before or after they were teammates

Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 6 Mar 2004 at 22:04.
Old 6 Mar 2004, 22:20 (Ref:896292)   #111
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
sorry, I meant to ask was that before or after Ralf and Fisi were teammates.
Old 7 Mar 2004, 07:41 (Ref:896673)   #112
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was before.

He's a nice bloke but just isn't a superstar. Not sure of the Ralf reference?