Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 23 Aug 1998, 12:35 (Ref:3854)   #1
linksheaven

Extremely nice site I've an implementation of links myself but not as neat as this I might uhm *cough* erhm implement some ideas I see here. One thing that I do wonder about is the concentration on Brit motorsport - seems a bit limiting?

Old 23 Aug 1998, 12:38 (Ref:3855)   #2
linksheaven

eurgh hit the wrong button the previous message was supposed to be under the 'opinions on site' thread.

p.s. I'm getting a 500 error on your guestbook when I try to submit an entry.

Old 23 Aug 1998, 13:00 (Ref:3856)   #3
Craig Antill

Hi Roy,
Thanks for your note(s)!

Glad you like the site, and thanks for your comments about limiting ourselves to British motorsport. In fact we DO cover motorsport from all across the world, but everything is done from a British perspective. So we do for example, cover Australian Touring Cars, but only if this were to be of interest to the British fan. eg The Bathurst race where many of the drivers from BTCC go over.

Also, i've just fixed the guestbook error - thanks again.

If you need any help altering your Links script, let me know - i'm sure we can come to some arrangement, you display my banner on your site or something like that ...