Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 22 Sep 2019, 06:49 (Ref:3929357)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
CLOSED International Ten Tenths camp 2020 7th. edition. CANCELLED

Welcome to the 7th edition of the International tentenths camp.
Like I have done the last 6 years it is my mission to bring together the motorsport fans of the world to let them experience the real Le Mans atmosphere in the campsites. I hope that 2020 also will be a great mix of old and new friends. So if you are alone or you are a small group of friends who is looking for a great way to see your first or 28th Le Mans you are welcome to be a part of our camp.
We are not a partycamp, but we do enjoy a beer and a good talk.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.

As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 15 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 12 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.

As I already have a few bookings, don’t leave the decision to late. I have a max of 16 tenths to sell, as I want to keep the camp no bigger than 30 persons.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Old 23 Sep 2019, 08:03 (Ref:3929596)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be there - as always
Old 24 Sep 2019, 16:54 (Ref:3929917)   #3
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Kenn. Old buddy, old pal, Le Mans host with the most.

Please hold one tent for me. I'll be coming to see you all again soon!
Old 3 Oct 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3931714)   #4
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn, same again please!
Old 15 Oct 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3934703)   #5
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Thank you to Alex for getting the grandstand seats for the Mrs. and I! Always much more fun to be sitting next to a friend than yourself! And I was able to convince him to move off the front straight too!
Old 16 Oct 2019, 09:08 (Ref:3934894)   #6
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Yes please Kenn!!
Old 18 Nov 2019, 08:34 (Ref:3941328)   #7
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi KPY, GIBA and AtlPACKERSfan

you are all welcome again.

look forward to see you all.

Kenn
Old 5 Feb 2020, 15:58 (Ref:3955905)   #8
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Kenn

Forgot about the thread .. one tent for me please .. just sent you an email.

best regards

Ciao Marco
Old 7 Feb 2020, 08:36 (Ref:3956218)   #9
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Hi Dani

ofcause there is a tent for you.

See you in June.

Kenn
Old 14 Jul 2020, 15:33 (Ref:3988239)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've just seen a note on FB which suggests that Kenn is no longer going to Le Mans this year. If so, we need to update this thread although I imagine he's contacted all of those concerned.
Old 15 Jul 2020, 07:22 (Ref:3988474)   #11
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've just seen a note on FB which suggests that Kenn is no longer going to Le Mans this year. If so, we need to update this thread although I imagine he's contacted all of those concerned.
Andrew - The tickets I have for sale are the ones Kenn no longer wants, he is also trying to sell them on other forums etc. I believe he is keeping a couple for himself, but I will let him confirm that.

I understand that most or all of his customers have pulled out.
Old 15 Jul 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3988486)   #12
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Hi. Yes you are right. nearly all has said they do not want to go in september, so I made the decision to cancel the camp.

everybody that was in the camp has been notified about this.

So if you want a great place to camp you are welcome to buy 4-6 camping tickets on Houx and GEs.
Old 15 Jul 2020, 09:59 (Ref:3988494)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Kenn, on the basis that Mal then has the tickets available already in the tickets thread, I'll close this one.