Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Dec 2009, 05:09 (Ref:2595265)   #26
ford71
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgto View Post
As the biggest pain in the arse on our roads, they at least could have had a car race on at the same time as the "pushies" for some real entertainment
The bike race on the V8 telecast was a silly idea and I'd rather not see it happen again.

But your comment touches a nerve after losing a friend last month to a 17yo speeder while riding.
I wonder how your comment would go down if read by his wife or 2 young children he leaves behind.
Old 7 Dec 2009, 06:01 (Ref:2595282)   #27
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am not in favour of any of their pre-race enteratainment that I have seen on TV, plus they really need to remove thos XXXX girls from the TV, it is totally missing the demographic. There are heaps and heaps of women and kifd who watch V8's.

I was a little embarassed by the tap dancers etc.
Old 7 Dec 2009, 08:01 (Ref:2595305)   #28
xr8
Racer

Australia
sydney
xr8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One day these V8 promoters will relize that if there is a time issue it is better to cut the fanfare than to cut the laps of the support classes that pay squillions to get on tha card!
We race a support class and we get sick of going to V8 rounds then as they get low on time the dancing girls dont get cut, the bikes doing wheelstands dont get cut , but the support catagory that is planned to go ten laps gets cut back to five with no consultation whatsoever!
Old 7 Dec 2009, 08:14 (Ref:2595314)   #29
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good old saying that I can't put up here for fear of banning but some of you blokes definitely would...

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 7 Dec 2009, 18:28 (Ref:2595604)   #30
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My guess is 695 unpaid marshals and officials + TC and his personal shoppers - er, staff!

He seems quite happy to make snide comments about State Governments, I thought democracy was about taking as well as giving?
Old 7 Dec 2009, 20:48 (Ref:2595686)   #31
Silver GT
Racer

Silver GT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd like to know what out of touch individual dreamed that all up...........I assume its the same person who says that theres no Ford v Holden riverly anymore.
Old 7 Dec 2009, 22:22 (Ref:2595765)   #32
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
My guess is 695 unpaid marshals and officials + TC and his personal shoppers - er, staff!

He seems quite happy to make snide comments about State Governments, I thought democracy was about taking as well as giving?
wrong thread Wolley?

you mean this one i think:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...=119867&page=2