Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 22 Jul 2003, 20:53 (Ref:668785)   #1
ANDY GILKES
Rookie

ANDY GILKES should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le weekend- Thanks

A big thank you to all the drivers who raced at Croix at the weekend.Particular thanks goes to The clubman who gave me a piece of melon on Saturday, much appriciated owing to the heat,the classic formula fords,for the beer and the cars,the yellow one whose brakes failed(whilest locked- thats all 4) putting him into the gravel at post 1. A brave move to the blue ford racing for the very first time for travelling all that way.Car number 1 in the classic cats for entertaining everybody especially us at post 3.

The only bad point was the mini drivers who decided to load their transporter in the circuit entrance thus preventing one of our coaches from getting through and therefore being late for the ferry.

Apart from this minor problem a big thank you all round for some very good racing.

The coiled spring
Old 26 Jul 2003, 07:11 (Ref:671690)   #2
steve_arion
Rookie

England
South Bucks
steve_arion should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a good weekend for most of us Jaguar drivers. Despite blowing a hose in practise spinning at L'Epingle hairpin in race 2 to slip from 3rd to 8th. But still enjoyed in all that sunshine. Where was the shade?

Steve Avery in the white XJ Coupe No1 always makes it fun to watch!!!
Old 8 Sep 2003, 21:14 (Ref:712350)   #3
steve avery
Rookie

steve avery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Andy, I am glad you boys get some enjoyment from watching me hurl that big white XJ6 Coupe around, you made that weekend in France, I dont think I will forget the touring car style flag waving ever.
I had been in trouble with clerk all day, he didn't like my driving style so to see you boys after the race gave me some consolation!
Well done for another good meeting
Old 8 Sep 2003, 21:24 (Ref:712363)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to ten-tenths Steve, I don't think I have seen a more appropriate signature!
Old 9 Sep 2003, 12:29 (Ref:713044)   #5
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by steve avery
Hello Andy, I am glad you boys get some enjoyment from watching me hurl that big white XJ6 Coupe around, you made that weekend in France, I dont think I will forget the touring car style flag waving ever.
I had been in trouble with clerk all day, he didn't like my driving style so to see you boys after the race gave me some consolation!
Well done for another good meeting
Hi Steve,

Well done on the win by the way, didn't have time to find you afterwards but I did cheer. Can't say I'd complain about your style, just secretly wish I could do the same! Anyway what did Dale say ?

Jag's usually put on a show. I particularly liked the way their rusty transporters and hi-abs made the paddock look like a scrapyard. Just my little joke .. ;-)

When are you bolting on the D84's and coming out with the Post Historics or Group 1 ?

Stacy
Old 9 Sep 2003, 12:30 (Ref:713046)   #6
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome aboard, Steve! You certainly caught my eye at Russell Chicane at Snet the other week! I've got some pics of you if you're interested.