Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 19 Mar 2021, 15:26 (Ref:4041522)   #226
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Yes there was some nice tributes to Murray in this week’s issue
Old 20 Nov 2021, 15:15 (Ref:4084520)   #227
Salsin
Rookie

Salsin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Autosport - and other motoring mags.

I have read motoring magazines for over 50 years; some occasionally, some fairly regularly and some on subscription - the latter to keep as "I might want to refer back to them".
About two years ago, when I was looking at a large pile of these magazines and realised that I actually never did look at them again, I decided that a reassessment was needed. The world is/has gone digital and that applies to magazines as well. I then discovered the subscription site "Readly" which, for £8 per month allows me to read Autosport, MN, Autocar, Auto Express, Motor Sport, Classic & Sports Car, Octane etc. etc. - plus all the mags on other subjects of interest to me, photography, genealogy, etc - plus newspapers.
I have to admit that I still prefer the feel and ease of reading of a printed mag. but in terms of value for money, I have no regrets about going digital. I now read more than I ever did before and I'm not contributing to trees being chopped down.
I have no idea how it works as a business model for the magazines but it must "work" otherwise they would not participate.
Mike Dodman
Old 25 Nov 2021, 14:24 (Ref:4085427)   #228
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Autosport - and other motoring mags.
Thanks for that information, very useful.
Old 16 Dec 2021, 17:27 (Ref:4090141)   #229
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Autosport has released the top 50 drivers of 2021.

Not a single Argentine driver, or Peterhansel, or Al-Attiyah. Typical.
Old 18 Dec 2021, 12:33 (Ref:4090446)   #230
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Autosport has released the top 50 drivers of 2021.

Not a single Argentine driver,
Not even Jose Maria Lopez?
Old 18 Dec 2021, 14:30 (Ref:4090452)   #231
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Every year it's a joke.