Old 30 Jul 2017, 12:50 (Ref:3755956)   #1
kerb
Racer

Australia
canberra
kerb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
my tracks track

hello all

we are going to play a game, and the rules are simple. each person takes turns to draw up a section of track, kind of like funny faces but you know the piece before. the longest a section can be is 300m. and you will have to go in depth with descriptions about hills and banking. don't worry about runoff as we can add that after completion.

i'll start with a completely standard starting grid. completely flat, 300m and no features whatsoever. and a 300m pitlane, so whoever does the next and last sections will add an in and out.

and now its your turn to add parts. be as creative as you like.
Attached Thumbnails
WP_20170730_21_41_23_Pro.jpg  
Old 30 Jul 2017, 19:17 (Ref:3756129)   #2
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't wanna go first/second, depending on how you look at it.
Old 30 Jul 2017, 21:38 (Ref:3756194)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Doing it this way is difficult as we all use different mediums. when it was done before it was a paint file that we could be attached.

I'll jump in with the next section, another 300m of straight, slightly up hill, about 12 vertical metres over the 300
Old 31 Jul 2017, 00:38 (Ref:3756221)   #4
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Doing it this way is difficult as we all use different mediums. when it was done before it was a paint file that we could be attached.
That's what I was thinking.
Old 31 Jul 2017, 05:28 (Ref:3756248)   #5
kerb
Racer

Australia
canberra
kerb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
you raise a fair point, I didn't think of that. I need to think more ahead with these "call to arms" things