Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 28 Nov 2021, 21:53 (Ref:4085804)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Qatar Fantasy results.

The Fantasy competition visited Qatar for the first time, here are the results of what happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	72419. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	72420

Which gave the following fantasy points for the event.

Name:	Event fantasy.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	72421

It's congrats to Team Fogy Notion on winning the first Qatar fantasy event with 87 points, just one pint more than second placed My Heart Will Grosjean with 86 points. Little Hotels took third with 82 points.

Here is the full table so see how your team got on.

Name:	Team Scores .jpg
Views:	7
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	72422

In the overall Wolf GPs score of 1470points keeps them sixty-two and a half clear of SBF Racing on 1407.5 points. it's really tightened up for the podium positions as only nine and a half points further back on 1398 is Frogspawn Racing. Team Foggy Notions event win brings then to just a 5 points further back with 1393 points.

Here his how your team stands in the season long competition

Name:	Overall after Qatar.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	274.0 KB
ID:	72423

It's not all over yet, as this event showed with the event winner scoring 28 points more than the overall leader, it's a long shot but with 2 events still to come, it could get very close.

It's another trip into the unknown next time out with another first GP, this time in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. You can of course make a late driver change if you wish, a fist substation of the season is free, with subsequent changes costing 20 points. The drivers fantasy scores so far, are shown below to help you make you decisions. And of course changes have to be placed in the season launch thread before the start of FP1.

Name:	Fantasy Drivers after Qatar.jpg
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	72424

A reminder that the Saudi event is being run in the late afternoon and evening local time, so remember to check your local listings .
Old 29 Nov 2021, 18:50 (Ref:4085922)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
now tied with Team Fogy Notion for most wins on the season!

congrats on the win!
Old 2 Dec 2021, 21:50 (Ref:4086355)   #3
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
SBF, I think there's something gone a little awry with the team standings down near the bottom. It may be only one place, but I need all the places I can get.
Old 2 Dec 2021, 23:48 (Ref:4086369)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The points are correct, but yes it looks like I took the screen shot before running the sort ..... my Oops.