Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 3 Sep 2017, 02:22 (Ref:3763959)   #1101
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://sportscar365.com/sro/igtc/sro...or-sepang-12h/
Old 5 Sep 2017, 13:43 (Ref:3764726)   #1102
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagVanisher View Post
We have a winner for the final Suzuka 1000km race! Congrats to Nakajima Racing and Gainer for winning their respective classes!
Never expected the Epson NSX to win this. Have they finally found a way to make their Dunlops work the way they want them too?
Old 5 Sep 2017, 21:26 (Ref:3764818)   #1103
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
Never expected the Epson NSX to win this. Have they finally found a way to make their Dunlops work the way they want them too?
Having next to no ballast helped too
Old 6 Sep 2017, 01:00 (Ref:3764856)   #1104
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Old 6 Sep 2017, 12:53 (Ref:3764933)   #1105
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!
Takeshi Tsuchiya tweets that Vivac 86 (#25) will be airlifted to Thailand.
https://twitter.com/TsuchiyaTakeshi/...11651171520515
Old 8 Sep 2017, 09:10 (Ref:3765354)   #1106
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!
According to Team Studie (#7) BOB Suzuki blog,
He might rethink motorsport activity as Studie company.
He says that he wants to make people happy by motorsport by BMW racing car.
However, motorsport activity is having an excessive influence on his life and management of Studie company.
Of course, he won't have a mind to withdraw from motorsport activity immediately.
However, he says that he will have to do the various decisions which will concern his life before very long.

https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9297637.html
Old 8 Sep 2017, 09:57 (Ref:3765368)   #1107
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan

Make people happy by BMW.
This is corporate philosophy of Studie and theme of my life.
Motorsport activity are one of them.
However, it is probably about 10% of those who are interested in our motorsport activities in Studie customers.
In that case, it is the opinion of those who do not know the car culture anything that it is better to withdraw from Motorsport activities.
We sell M, sell BMW M Automobile, sell BMW M PERFORMANCE and sell M Sport, so it is false to tell the car without motorsport activity.
When I first went to see Super GT in 2007, I was surprised by large audience.
And I was very disappointed that BMW were not running.
So, we got into SGT from the middle of the season the following year.
In the first few years, we got mails with real name. "Real shame of BMW! Do not come out! Stop it now!"
However, we won the championship in 2011 and everything changed.
It stayed in the eyes of BMW, which had been no contact until then, until 2014 it was time to build a collaboration team with BMW Japan.
Now Super GT became a place where various importers such as Mercedes Japan, AUDI Japan, Lexus, Porsche etc will PR.
Therefore, there is no situation where there is no BMW right now.
However, there are too many sacrifices at present.
One is for my life. The second is for the finance of Studie.
I have to decide next year's activity by November.
Of course, we can not turn off the fire of BMW motorsport.
However, there will be no people who will be continued from next year.
It is a time when we really need a lot of decisions.
At what level can we make people happy by BMW?
I want to retire at the age of 50, which seems to be difficult.

Last edited by Japanese Samurai; 8 Sep 2017 at 10:04.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 12:15 (Ref:3765416)   #1108
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

AkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Samurai View Post
However, motorsport activity is having an excessive influence on his life and management of Studie company.
Of course, he won't have a mind to withdraw from motorsport activity immediately.
However, he says that he will have to do the various decisions which will concern his life before very long.

@Japanese Samurai

It means that BMW Team Studie will withdraw form SUPER GT by next year right?

Last edited by AkioAsakura95; 8 Sep 2017 at 12:20.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 12:23 (Ref:3765419)   #1109
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
I don't know.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 14:00 (Ref:3765445)   #1110
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

AkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Quote:
I don't know.
@Japanese Samurai

But I am sure that Team Studie will not withdraw SUPER GT race. Instead they going to participate SUPER Taikyu for next year by using BMW M4 GT4 but this planning , they need to considered. Unless Team Studie owner (BOB-Suziki) need to find the suitable people to replace himself as the racing director of Team Studie as he want to focus on the business.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 14:17 (Ref:3765451)   #1111
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
He says that participation in SGT is financially burdensome for Studie company.
So double entry for SGT and Super Taikyu is unlikely.
If BMW financially supports Team Studie, they might continue participation in SGT.
Perhaps, they might switch to Super Taikyu series by GT4 car.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 15:31 (Ref:3765461)   #1112
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

@Japanese Samurai
So it means that Team Studie might withdrawn from SUPER GT , if BMW does not support them particularly for financial.

But I am sure that BMW will support Team Studie due to the BMW work driver support.

Unless they can find the other team ownership like Excellence Porsche Team KTR to D'Station Racing .

Is that right?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
Old 8 Sep 2017, 16:32 (Ref:3765464)   #1113
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
I've checked out the archive of BOB Suzuki blog.
He seems to have got an offer of participation in inter continental GT challenge from BMW motorsport.
Perhaps he might worry whether they will switch to ICGTC from SGT.
https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9296212.html

Last edited by Japanese Samurai; 8 Sep 2017 at 16:41.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 17:18 (Ref:3765470)   #1114
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Inter-continental GT challenge
https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9296212.html

Although Suzuka 1000 km has just finished,
I dream about only Suzuka 10h of next year.
The inter-continental GT series which is the endurance race series located at the top of the pyramid planned by SRO.
Bathurst 12h, Spa 24h, Laguna Seca 8h and SUZUKA 10h.
I am not interested in the prize money of Suzuka.
Instead, I received a startle offer from BMW motorsport.
Although there is a very high hurdle to realize, the dangling carrots are too fine and sweet.
A big sigh can't stop because why I started motorsport.
If I can change this situation positively, there will be a further next stage there waiting.
After all, I have only to go forward with this repetition.
It's a hard life ...

Last edited by Japanese Samurai; 8 Sep 2017 at 17:34.
Old 8 Sep 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3765471)   #1115
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As I understand, Studie might participate in the IGTO as a BMW factory team?
Old 8 Sep 2017, 23:47 (Ref:3765523)   #1116
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Likely.
If they decide to join IcGTC in addition to SGT, the budget will be huge.
They are lucky to complain about it.
Old 9 Sep 2017, 00:59 (Ref:3765536)   #1117
MagVanisher
Veteran

MagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
As I understand, Studie might participate in the IGTO as a BMW factory team?
I would like that to happen for Team Studie. But for Goodsmile Racing on the other hand, I feel that Mercedes-Benz will have to support that team.
Old 9 Sep 2017, 03:21 (Ref:3765575)   #1118
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Anything new on the DTM situation with Mercedes withdraw affecting Super GT? Good or bad...?
Old 9 Sep 2017, 16:08 (Ref:3765674)   #1119
NSX_LeMans
Racer

NSX_LeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Anything new on the DTM situation with Mercedes withdraw affecting Super GT? Good or bad...?
BMW's Marquardt urges DTM to adopt Class 1 regulations
Old 10 Sep 2017, 03:26 (Ref:3765756)   #1120
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

According to BOB-Suzuki blog:

For the DTM purpose:

Title: ドイツツーリングカー選手権(DTM)

昨日ドイツ・ニュルブルクリンクで開催された

DTM Race1

雨スタートからの途中ドライに変わって

後半また雨って言う大荒れのレース

BMW勢の中では我らがファルフスが絶好調でしたが

途中スリックタイヤに変えなかったチームが

表彰台を独占

残念ながらBMWは最上位ファルフスの8位が最上位

一度、DTMの時のモノすげーエンジニアルームを

見せてもらった事がありますが20台ぐらいのPCの内

3台がウェザーフォーカス専門でした。

アレでもダメな時はダメなんですね・・・・・

恐るべしニュルブルクリンク

時を同じくしてBMWMOTORSPORT主宰の

イエンスマルカルトがDTMの将来に向けてコメント

2019からDTMを離脱すると発表したAMG

そうなると残るコンストラクターはBMWとAUDIのみ

それでもDTMそしてクラス1の継続に向けて

BMWMOTORSPORTとして全力でDTM継続への

協力を惜しまないと。

新しい空気抵抗規定(低下方向)や

4気筒ターボエンジンの開発にも言及し

将来的にSUPER-GT(具体的に名をあげて)と

同じ技術基盤で走る事が

DTMがより国際的な方向で継続していける道である、と。

実際は非常に険しい道だと思います。

AUDIも抜けたがっているという噂も聴こえてきますし

AUDIキープで更にもうひとメーカー

コンストラクターの参戦が無い限りは難しいでしょう。

ただ、BMWが最も継続を望んでいるというのは

何だか嬉しいニュースでした。

僕らも日本でBMWのDTMマシン観たいですもんね。

また続報入ったら書きます。

https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9297941.html

@Japanese Samurai
Can you please translate this article as shown as above in bold words?
Old 10 Sep 2017, 07:32 (Ref:3765775)   #1121
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Title: DTM

DTM Race 1 held at Nurburgring, Germany yesterday.
It stated in rain, changed to dry condition, then wet condition again, it was a rough race.
In BMW squad, Falfus was doing best,
however, team which did not change to slick tire monopolizes the podium.
Unfortunately, in BMW squad, Falfus ranked 8th in the top of the BMW.
Once I saw the DTM engineer room, 3 of 20 PCs were specialized in weather focus.
Still it is useless when it is useless...
Incredible Nurburgring weather.

At the same time, Jens Marquardt (BMW motorsport) commented on the future of DTM.
AMG announced to withdraw from DTM from 2019.
In that case, remaining constructers are BMW and AUDI.
He says that they are willing to cooperate fully with DTM as BMW motorsport toward continuation of DTM and Class 1.
He also mentioned the new aero regulations (downward direction) and development of new four-cylinder turbo engine.
He says that it is only way that DTM can continue internationally to make it the same technical regulations as Super GT.
In fact, it is very difficult future for DTM.
I hear the rumour that AUDI also wants to withdraw from DTM.
It will be difficult as long as there is no participation of another manufacturer in addition to AUDI.
However, it was happy news that it was BMW who wanted the continuation of DTM most.
We want to see BMW's DTM machine also in Japan.
I will write this news if I got the continued report.
Old 10 Sep 2017, 07:43 (Ref:3765776)   #1122
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

Quote:
Title: DTM

DTM Race 1 held at Nurburgring, Germany yesterday.
It stated in rain, changed to dry condition, then wet condition again, it was a rough race.
In BMW squad, Falfus was doing best,
however, team which did not change to slick tire monopolizes the podium.
Unfortunately, in BMW squad, Falfus ranked 8th in the top of the BMW.
Once I saw the DTM engineer room, 3 of 20 PCs were specialized in weather focus.
Still it is useless when it is useless...
Incredible Nurburgring weather.

At the same time, Jens Marquardt (BMW motorsport) commented on the future of DTM.
AMG announced to withdraw from DTM from 2019.
In that case, remaining constructers are BMW and AUDI.
He says that they are willing to cooperate fully with DTM as BMW motorsport toward continuation of DTM and Class 1.
He also mentioned the new aero regulations (downward direction) and development of new four-cylinder turbo engine.
He says that it is only way that DTM can continue internationally to make it the same technical regulations as Super GT.
In fact, it is very difficult future for DTM.
I hear the rumour that AUDI also wants to withdraw from DTM.
It will be difficult as long as there is no participation of another manufacturer in addition to AUDI.
However, it was happy news that it was BMW who wanted the continuation of DTM most.
We want to see BMW's DTM machine also in Japan.
I will write this news if I got the continued report.
@Japanese Samurai

So it means that they might continue to race SUPER GT once the financial problem is already settled?

And BMW might enter GT500 in the future right????

(Out topic)

Speaking about the AC Schnitzer in Japan the Japanese branch of AC Schnitzer name is Advent Co., Ltd. right?

By the way , can you please translate this name to the English name as well as the sentences below as shown in the bold words?

小林 博

欧州車を中心にヨーロッパ製品の輸入販売をおこなっている会社です。
世界No'1 BMWチューナー[AC SCHNITZER]をはじめ、雑誌等でおなじみのメーカーを多数取り扱っております。
日本全国有名カーショップ、カーディーラーでぜひお求め下さい。

http://www.advent.jp/
http://www.advent.jp/html/kaisya_gai...sya_gaiyou.htm
Old 10 Sep 2017, 07:52 (Ref:3765777)   #1123
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
I don't know what decision BOB Suzuki worries about.
It might be IcGTC challenge.

And about AC Schnitzer.
Advent Co., Ltd. is Japanese exclusive import agent of AC Schnitzer.
There are no capital ties in both companies.

"Hiroshi Kobayashi"
"We are the company that imports and sells European products mainly for European cars.
We handle a lot of famous manufacturers in the world No.1 BMW tuner [AC SCHNITZER], etc.
Please purchase our products in Japanese famous car shop, car dealers."
Old 10 Sep 2017, 14:17 (Ref:3765866)   #1124
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Judging from this picture,
Team Tsuchiya (#25) bought 2017 spec update aero kit from Dome.
https://twitter.com/kinotake25/statu...15906675937281
Old 13 Sep 2017, 12:39 (Ref:3766527)   #1125
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

According to Suzuki Blog regarding the M8 GTE and M4 GT4.

Regarding to M8 GTE

Title: 朝から強烈な一発!

・全長M6GT3より75mm長い。菅生のピット入らずw

・ホイールベースはM6GT3より30mm長い

・エンジンは新設計の3981ccのV8ツインターボ

・ニューホイール滅茶苦茶カッケー

・ミラーカッケー

・リアディフューザーのブロックカーボンハンパ無しッ!

・タイヤサイズはZ4GT3と同じ。M6よりフロントが小さい。

・ザックスカーボンクラッチ!

・来年のル・マン24時間は観に行こうかなぁぁぁぁぁ

https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9298355.html

Regarding to M4 GT4.

Title: M4GT4ッ!

僕のブログでは何度か書いてますが

こうしたOFFICIALの場では初お披露目ですね。

来年から世界中で走りまくる

新カテゴリーのFIA GT4車輌。

最近のGT3が高価でハイスピード過ぎるので

ヨーロッパを中心にGT3を食ってかかろうって

言う新たなカテゴリー

GT3よりも圧倒的にノーマル部品も多く

各パーツのライフサイクルが長いのが特徴です。

他メーカーでは2000万円代の半ばが多いですが

このM4GT4は恐らく2000万円切りますので

かなり参加車輌も増えるのではないでしょうか。

日本ですとSUPER耐久に

参加出来るクラスがあります。

ちゃんとLCI化してある所もニクイですっ!

エンジンはほぼノーマルですが

アホほど車体軽くて剛性あるので

制動と旋回は段違いッ!!!

日本で是非走らせてみたいマシンの筆頭です。

https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9298408.html

@Japanese Samurai
Can you please translate this two article as shown as above in bold words?