Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 5 Dec 2009, 22:13 (Ref:2594624)   #1
avro
Racer

avro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2010 Super Touring Car & Seat Cup

The BRSCC have agreed that BRSCC Euro Saloon & Sportscar Championship (ex LMA) will again include the running of the 'Super Touring Car & Seat Cup' in 2010.

Run over a minimum of 8 races the Cup will be open to any ex Super Touring Car, S2000 car, WTCC, BTCC, STCC, and Seat Cupra, Leon (UK) or Supercopa cars.

In an aim to keep costs down at least 6 races will be raced over 3 weekends at Brands Hatch, Silverstone, and Anglesey with the remainder yet to be agreed, although the Castle Coombe 60th Celebration is likely to form part of these races.

Although the Silverstone Classic will not form part of this years cup we hope most if not all of the cars will compete together in 2010.

We aim to have dates announced before the Autosport show and if anyone has any car shown above and would like more information, please contact me via email with your contact number and I will give you a call.

Come and race your cars door to door with cars of very similar performance and against likeminded teams and 'gentlemen' drivers.

Please help to get these superd cars out on the track at the same time, email me on:

nick.eary@hampsongroup.com
Old 9 Dec 2009, 18:37 (Ref:2596822)   #2
Stuart H
Veteran

England
Wellingborough
Stuart H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What about any cars tghat dont fall into the above ex touring cars? ie stock hatch or super production?
Old 10 Dec 2009, 10:13 (Ref:2597205)   #3
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart H View Post
What about any cars tghat dont fall into the above ex touring cars? ie stock hatch or super production?
Surely they will run in one of the other "EuroSaloon" classes?

There was rumour in the middl of this year that EuroSaloons was going to be split in two - with a grid established for more production orientated classes but I'm not sure what became of that idea.
Old 11 Dec 2009, 10:49 (Ref:2597824)   #4
nyssa7
Racer

nyssa7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eurosaloons will run to pretty well same regs for 2010 and for 2009. With LMA having sadly ended their 10 year association with the series, making further changes for 2010 just too complicated

But nearly any saloon or sports car will fit into the Eurosaloons class structure somewhere!
Old 14 Dec 2009, 18:07 (Ref:2599587)   #5
andy robinson
Racer

United Kingdom
cramlington, northumberland
andy robinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyssa7 View Post
But nearly any saloon or sports car will fit into the Eurosaloons class structure somewhere!
unless there from australia
Its certainly been a sight to behold over the last few years with such a diverse range of cars mixing it up & hopefull next year will attract such a class field
Old 14 Dec 2009, 19:35 (Ref:2599646)   #6
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy robinson View Post
unless there from australia
Even that's not necessarily a problem. EuroSaloon regs require that at least one car was either built or sold within the EU. Chances are that even an Aussie built car was sold somewhere, even as a grey import.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 17:14 (Ref:2600867)   #7
nyssa7
Racer

nyssa7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Even that's not necessarily a problem. EuroSaloon regs require that at least one car was either built or sold within the EU. Chances are that even an Aussie built car was sold somewhere, even as a grey import.
Exactly, rather difficult to find something sold as a road car where zero have been registered somewhere within the EU. Belgium was always a thriving area for US car sales even before the grey imports came to UK
Old 16 Dec 2009, 21:11 (Ref:2600971)   #8
andy robinson
Racer

United Kingdom
well, I found this falcon & uk register from new !!!!!
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carrevi...xr6_turbo.html
& here are the hpi details
EU53NAA6FPAAAJGSW3K42326BLUE FORD

Yesn/an/an/an/an/an/an/an/an/an/a
Please clickhere[/URL] to complete and print a FREE customer contact form for this vehicle

[COLOR=#0000ffTOP [/COLOR]
VEHICLE DETAILS FOR: EU53NAA BLUE FORD

MAKE FORD Year of Manufacture 2003 MODEL No. of Former Keepers 0 ENGINE SIZE 3984 cc Start Date Of Current Keeper Change 24/09/2003 COLOUR BLUE Previous Colour FUEL Petrol Date Colour Changed DOORPLAN 4 Door Saloon Wheelplan 2 Axle Rigid Body ENGINE No. JGSW3K42326 Gross Vehicle Weight 0 (KG)
[/URL]

Last edited by andy robinson; 16 Dec 2009 at 21:20.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 21:58 (Ref:2600992)   #9
joss Ronchetti
Racer

United Kingdom
Great Glen, Leicester
joss Ronchetti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't see what the confusement is Martin Johnsons Falcon (same car?)
has already raced in the LMA's at Snetterton in 2008.
which I beat incidently after changing places down Revitt straight 3 times and me stealing it back thru Bomb Hole/Coram/Russell again....Great Fun!.....looking forward to some more of next season!
Old 16 Dec 2009, 22:21 (Ref:2601002)   #10
andy robinson
Racer

United Kingdom
yes joss, I have noted you beat him, he ran in class f which is fine if you just want to do a couple of races & not bothered about points ( cause you'll be the only starter)
If you beat a falcon round snet in the dry then I'd better be on top form for cadwell
Old 16 Dec 2009, 22:35 (Ref:2601011)   #11
joss Ronchetti
Racer

United Kingdom
Great Glen, Leicester
joss Ronchetti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was Martins 1st time in the car I think, That car set-up and driven well will slaughter me round Snett, has done 1.09s, I'll be lucky if I can get in the 1.13's with the new motor.....But Cadwell could be a different story...you will have your work cut out, The Sunbeam was built for Cadwell, I would love to race with the DMN there