Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 29 Aug 2011, 22:01 (Ref:2947979)   #1
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Round 13 - Moto GP 2011, Misano

just a week between races and this sunday it is time for more race action. Last year was a sad time for moto2. I hope the Italian marshals has learn from last year and if need be get the red flag out!
Old 31 Aug 2011, 18:50 (Ref:2948987)   #2
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and not drop the mortally injured rider...
Old 1 Sep 2011, 19:55 (Ref:2949576)   #3
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm probably most curious about Bradl vs. Marquez, and hopefully Iannone again. That would be a great fight. Other than that, I can only hope that the Yamaha riders will have a chance so we can have a good mix at the front of the GP race.
Old 1 Sep 2011, 20:07 (Ref:2949585)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
To be honest J, Marques has that battke won already.

he has been unbeatable since they sorted the bike and Bradl has sort of stayed at the level he was at at the start of the year, Suter have done some good work sorting their bikes out,aswell as FTR.

Maybe one reason might be the lack of other riders on Kalex bikes, even Krummenacher has been getting closer, I think too maybe Bradl is thinking too much about points, happenes to the best of them.

I want him to win as I loath the Marquz/Repsol/Red Bull money steamroller. But that train seems unstoppable right now.

Get him on a GO bike next year, running one of the pay bikes or sumat to learn
Old 4 Sep 2011, 09:45 (Ref:2950634)   #5
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lol, I have a lot of time for Zarco, he knew he was going to get outdragged, he utterly knew it, but I do thnk he should be a little more careful, a perfect line and a good tuck in and he might have won it.

it just seemed to me he knoew that no matter what he did he was going o get outdragged. if that is so it makes a mockery of the class as Terols bike is so, so much faster than everything else out there
Old 4 Sep 2011, 10:58 (Ref:2950650)   #6
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Lol Marqeuz bored, marquez bored.

I have never seen anything like this kid, he wins relentlessly, utterly boringly. Makes it look easier than anyone I have ever seen in my life and no matter what is put before him, he just wins, he is a pure machine.

I would compare him to Michael Johnson, Pete Sampras, Steve Davis. Is nothing to look at, nothing to enjoy, just win, win win win win.

I would pay not to watch it!!!
Old 5 Sep 2011, 15:18 (Ref:2951241)   #7
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
...Zarco, he knew he was going to get outdragged, he utterly knew it, but I do thnk he should be a little more careful, a perfect line and a good tuck in and he might have won it.
Exactly! There's always a chance, don't just blatantly give in just because! What a strange mindset for such a racer, why did he bother racing him before the flag then?
Old 5 Sep 2011, 17:24 (Ref:2951275)   #8
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
I gather that Zarco was peeved coz he knew he had messed up the last corner and totally knoew he was going to get done by Terol, he has my sympathy as Terols bike is a rocketship and has been all year, fastest thing out there, despite the fact he is huge for a 125 rider
Old 6 Sep 2011, 10:24 (Ref:2951589)   #9
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
.. Terols bike is a rocketship and has been all year, fastest thing out there, despite the fact he is huge for a 125 rider
Probably a good thing he is quite big then, at least some of the power has to be used up to push his frame through the air otherwise we would be timing the gaps on the straights with calendars. At least we get a race sometimes even if he wins it in the end. I would like to see how he goes on a 600. Is he going to be another Meglio or Simon? Time will tell.
Old 6 Sep 2011, 10:44 (Ref:2951602)   #10
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
I dont really rate Terol much, the best guys in that class are the younger lads like Vinales, Kent, Oliveira, Popov (how awesome was he).

He mkght go okay, but imagine Zarco on that bike? I think he would won a few so far!
Old 9 Sep 2011, 20:57 (Ref:2953343)   #11
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just finally seen all the 125 race - Terols motor does take the **** somewhat.