Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Nov 2021, 20:17 (Ref:4081357)   #651
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Probably am online thing. I doubt Liberty want him within a hundred miles of a GP.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 3 Nov 2021, 20:40 (Ref:4081362)   #652
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I feel like this thread, and looking for anything of substance from Rich Energy is like some F1 version of "Waiting for Godot".

Richard
Old 3 Nov 2021, 20:47 (Ref:4081364)   #653
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Probably am online thing. I doubt Liberty want him within a hundred miles of a GP.
I suspect you are correct. Probably just hosting an online forum. Probably some open source or inexpensive commercial forum software. With lots of Rich Energy branding, colors, logos, etc. A forum for F1 as well as any existing series in which Rich Energy actually is sponsoring someone.

If that is what happens, I wonder how it will be moderated? It would take real work and a staff to do so. Without moderation, I can just see it being one of two things. First, a complete cesspool of memes, politics, conspiracy theories, copypasta, etc. Second, a home for people who will just pound on Rich Energy (beside most every reply to any tweet put out by the company). Maybe it might be both things?

Or it might be highly successful. I am hopeful. This very well be my last post on 10/10ths before I move over to this new premium fan zone experience!

Richard
Old 7 Nov 2021, 19:27 (Ref:4082003)   #654
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good luck to all the drivers at the #MexicoGP
Can’t wait for the reveal of our new team and more importantly to beat our competitors on track. Premium British performance ?? #RichEnergy #F1 #Chapter2 #Competition https://t.co/Fu8Ln2olQc
Old 7 Nov 2021, 19:45 (Ref:4082005)   #655
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Good luck to all the drivers at the #MexicoGP
Can’t wait for the reveal of our new team and more importantly to beat our competitors on track. Premium British performance ?? #RichEnergy #F1 #Chapter2 #Competition https://t.co/Fu8Ln2olQc

Very cryptic.
Old 8 Nov 2021, 19:11 (Ref:4082244)   #656
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
How many more cryptic clues are they going to give us? I think after a year people start to stop believing
Old 8 Nov 2021, 20:09 (Ref:4082253)   #657
Richard C
Veteran

No clue what the most recent tweet means. I will say he seems to be stepping it up. No longer hinting that it is F1, but calling it out. I don't know. It's been nothing but unfulfilled promises the entire time. I am sure whatever it is, he will spin it as success.

Regarding a prior tweet about an "F1 Fanzone" being announced first of next month. I really don't know anything about this, but googling that name brings up articles from circa 2012 +/- in which someone named Carlo Boutagy was running an officially sanctioned "F1 Fanzone" at select F1 events. I am not sure, but it sounds like he moved his operations over to Formula E a few years back. So I assume (someone else can confirm) that this "F1 Fanzone" is no longer happening today at F1 events. I wonder if there is a trademark on that phrase/name that is owned by either F1 or Boutagy?

Semi related. RE has updated their website and now you buy direct from them vs. being pointed to someone like Amazon UK (which still shows the product as not available) and there is not even an item listed on the main Amazon site, so it remains difficult to buy here. I don't know if the direct distribution model he now seems to be using includes shipping to the US or not.

Richard
Old 9 Nov 2021, 18:30 (Ref:4082442)   #658
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It’s just empty promise after empty promise. Is anyone really taking them that seriously? They will probably continue with these promises for another 10 years with nothing happening at this rate. He needs to start walking the walk, instead of just talking the talk

I’d wait to hear from another source before we believe this fanzone thing. It’s something only he seems to know about. I doubt those promoters in F1 are happy about this no substance promise. It’s just another load of hot air. I would really be surprised if it was happening. As I said, we need confirmation from someone other than RE

Really it seems the whole company is a mess and has no idea how to make a business successful. They can’t even get their website links right. They are all colour no substance
Old 11 Nov 2021, 22:23 (Ref:4082892)   #659
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It’s just empty promise after empty promise. Is anyone really taking them that seriously? They will probably continue with these promises for another 10 years with nothing happening at this rate. He needs to start walking the walk, instead of just talking the talk

I’d wait to hear from another source before we believe this fanzone thing. It’s something only he seems to know about. I doubt those promoters in F1 are happy about this no substance promise. It’s just another load of hot air. I would really be surprised if it was happening. As I said, we need confirmation from someone other than RE

Really it seems the whole company is a mess and has no idea how to make a business successful. They can’t even get their website links right. They are all colour no substance
I am curious as to why you demand anything from the people behind this enterprise... wonder how Prince Malik and T-Minus are wandering along these days... or the blokes who came up with the idea for Essex... or whether Power Horse or Stryker had their commitments match their actions...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 11 Nov 2021, 22:27 (Ref:4082894)   #660
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
3hrs ago:

Premium British performance coming back to F1 ?? #Chapter2 #F1 #RichEnergy #BrazilianGP https://t.co/6FpGJ5mV8J
Old 16 Nov 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4083822)   #661
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
In our first season in F1 we had a strong driver pairing. We are excited to reveal our next two drivers & a high profile reserve #RichEnergy #Chapter2 #F1 ?? https://t.co/CzsHIbWLAz
Old 16 Nov 2021, 17:23 (Ref:4083828)   #662
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
In our first season in F1 we had a strong driver pairing. We are excited to reveal our next two drivers & a high profile reserve #RichEnergy #Chapter2 #F1 ?? https://t.co/CzsHIbWLAz
I'm pleased to say that I'm getting better at ignoring all of this delusional Rich Energy self promotion. I couldn't stop myself from reading this post but this time I didn't take it any further by clicking on the link!
Hopefully I'm finally starting to get cured...
Old 16 Nov 2021, 17:24 (Ref:4083829)   #663
Richard C
Veteran

Thanks for the updates. There really isn't much of anything to say. It's just a stream of teases with nothing of substance. Maybe the recent VAG buying McLaren rumor was all wrong. Maybe Rich Energy is going to buy McLaren.

Richard
Old 16 Nov 2021, 17:27 (Ref:4083832)   #664
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I'm pleased to say that I'm getting better at ignoring all of this delusional Rich Energy self promotion. I couldn't stop myself from reading this post but this time I didn't take it any further by clicking on the link!
Hopefully I'm finally starting to get cured...
It is getting rather boring. I view my email offers from Nigerian princes as more legitimate than anything that comes from the Rich Energy or William Storey twitter account.

Richard
Old 16 Nov 2021, 17:40 (Ref:4083839)   #665
S griffin
Veteran

They are just thinking that if they something, people will believe them. Problem is, you need to make sure you’ve done enough before people start hanging on your word
Old 16 Nov 2021, 23:12 (Ref:4083908)   #666
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Well a few of us on this forum are talking about them so maybe it's working!
Old 17 Nov 2021, 01:15 (Ref:4083923)   #667
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The old all publicity is good publicity. Just like with Ratners…
Old 17 Nov 2021, 10:14 (Ref:4083949)   #668
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
It's becoming clear now.

The recent McLaren rumours were a smokescreen, and Rich Energy are going to buy the Racing Team. Storey has already started to throw shade at McLaren - ready to swoop in and buy the team.

'It is unfathomable that a company supported by the government to build the MTC in 97, who had Senna & Prost, who built the iconic F1 road car & who dominated Formula One under Ron Dennis have evolved into a loss making brand with collapsing residuals & huge debt #McLaren #F1 Flag of United Kingdom'

https://twitter.com/richenergyceo/st...08028495294465
Old 17 Nov 2021, 10:55 (Ref:4083959)   #669
S griffin
Veteran

Yes it’s really bad that after years in the doldrums McLaren are now competitive again, even winning a race. I mean, it’s nothing compared to Rich Energy’s great achievements is it?
Old 21 Nov 2021, 18:44 (Ref:4084839)   #670
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
It's becoming clear now.

The recent McLaren rumours were a smokescreen, and Rich Energy are going to buy the Racing Team. Storey has already started to throw shade at McLaren - ready to swoop in and buy the team.

'It is unfathomable that a company supported by the government to build the MTC in 97, who had Senna & Prost, who built the iconic F1 road car & who dominated Formula One under Ron Dennis have evolved into a loss making brand with collapsing residuals & huge debt #McLaren #F1 Flag of United Kingdom'

https://twitter.com/richenergyceo/st...08028495294465
If only they had someone who really knew what they were doing........?
Old 2 Dec 2021, 15:48 (Ref:4086298)   #671
Richard C
Veteran

So people are calling out that the December 1st launch for the Rich Energy "Fanzone" has passed without anything actually happening.

https://beyondtheflag.com/2021/12/02...ctly-expected/

Richard
Old 2 Dec 2021, 16:36 (Ref:4086310)   #672
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
So people are calling out that the December 1st launch for the Rich Energy "Fanzone" has passed without anything actually happening.

https://beyondtheflag.com/2021/12/02...ctly-expected/

Richard
No doubt it will be 'our competitors' fault....
Old 7 Dec 2021, 15:07 (Ref:4087507)   #673
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
No doubt it will be 'our competitors' fault....
So his response was to just basically say that his new subscription plan for the drink is the "F1 Fanzone". I assume it was a face saving effort.

https://beyondtheflag.com/2021/12/06...ilarious-turn/

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 7 Dec 2021 at 15:14.
Old 10 Dec 2021, 16:26 (Ref:4088189)   #674
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
It all becomes clear now.
Storey is the broker behind the deal to get F1 back on FTA TV in the UK, and we have the final round on Channel 4.

#F1FanzoneChannel4

S Griffin - The bearded one has brought you the chance to watch F1 live -

** This post might not be 100% entirely accurate - but then when has anything promoting RichEnergy been so? **
Old 10 Dec 2021, 18:24 (Ref:4088206)   #675
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It all becomes clear now.
Storey is the broker behind the deal to get F1 back on FTA TV in the UK, and we have the final round on Channel 4.

#F1FanzoneChannel4

S Griffin - The bearded one has brought you the chance to watch F1 live -

** This post might not be 100% entirely accurate - but then when has anything promoting RichEnergy been so? **

Crack open some cans of Rich Energy and celebrate,